I've decided to be more passive in my approach to women...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...all my life, if I chased a woman, it didn't do any good, I never caught her.

But if just stood around, minding my own business, and a woman went after me, well sometimes I went for it, sometimes I didn't.

So, now, I'm done chasing women.

I've been chasing one woman for half a year with nothing to show for it. It turns out her ex is a stalker, and she's entangled with him so thoroughly there is no way she can escape him.

So, tonight, I called a woman I got from my Matchmaker service. I let her decide what we're going to do, where we are going to go, and when.

And when I get to the restaurant, I'm going to let her do all the work of trying to get to know me. And if she offers to pay, I'll let her.

But if just stood around, minding my own business, and a woman went after me, well sometimes I went for it, sometimes I didn't.

I've been chasing one woman for half a year with nothing to show for it. It turns out her ex is a stalker, and she's entangled with him so thoroughly there is no way she can escape him.

So, tonight, I called a woman I got from my Matchmaker service. I let her decide what we're going to do, where we are going to go, and when.

And when I get to the restaurant, I'm going to let her do all the work of trying to get to know me. And if she offers to pay, I'll let her.
Go for it Champ!!:2up:

I used to be very shy and passive around women ...

... now they call it stalking.

Perhaps you should just be yourself.

I was talking to one of my buddies and he said this woman where he worked screamed that he tried to rape her. And he was really upset. And they worked it out at human resources.

so I asked him what happened and he said he kissed her and it upset her really bad. So I said well did you guys like lean in and kiss and suddenly she didn’t like it or did you grab her and kiss her without asking?

and he said he grabbed her and kissed her of course. So I said what do you mean of course? And he said well if he didn’t grab her and kiss her they never would’ve kissed. He said how else would you get a woman to kiss you?

this is a true story by the way.

I used to be very shy and passive around women ...

... now they call it stalking.

You'd never do that, would you?

:rolleyes-41:

Only in a nice way ...

12aqfm.jpg

Dont let her get you pregnant!

Tomorrow I will have dinner with "J" my fourteenth date from Matchmaker.

I'm going to take a different approach with her, which is I'm not going to try so hard to make her like me.

I'm going to hang back and let her do most of the talking.

Then, I will NOT ask her out again unless she commits first that SHE wants to go on another date.

Tomorrow I will have dinner with "J" my fourteenth date from Matchmaker.

I'm going to take a different approach with her, which is I'm not going to try so hard to make her like me.

I'm going to hang back and let her do most of the talking.

Then, I will NOT ask her out again unless she commits first that SHE wants to go on another date.

Blackrook- I dislike you because of virtually everything you post here.

But I sincerely wish you the best of luck in finding the right companion.

I generally, when I'm well enough, just walk up and say
" You're stunningly beautiful.Will you LikkMee ?"
It works one out of 300 or so times.
So they say....I gave up on # 14
Kurt-Jenkins.jpg

So I did the opposite with "J" from what I usually do.

I let her do most of the talking.

After dinner, I went to the men's room, and when I returned, she told me she had paid the check.

Normally, I would have been upset by this, but this time I was casual and let it slide.

She said she wanted to see me again, but I kind of just shrugged with a "let's wait and see" attitude.

Usually, I text the girl right away, but this time I'm going to wait until at least Monday.

Forum List

Back