I've changed my mind on abortion, I think it's a good thing now, seriously.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I thought about it and I guess I've been wrong all these years being against abortion. And especially since I cannot have a child. Even a third-trimester abortion is ok in my opinion. Why you may ask? In reality, I thought about it for a while and it's really not my concern. My wife had our three kids and we didn't want any abortions but other people are different than us, clearly. And upon reflecting on this I asked myself in today's world, besides rape victims and women who are at risk from having a child, who wants abortions?

Then, in an epihany it became clear. Progressive women want abortions. Hollywood and it's massive horde of progressives push for abortions, and progressive politicians run with abortion as a promise that if they are elected, you can have an abortion. And as Beto stated earlier, it can even be a day before live birth occurs.

So I was wrong. Let them do it. Because the overwhelming majority of the people wanting an abortion are progressive liberals. Let them kill their children so in the future we have far fewer inhuman monsters in our society than we have today. It would be the humanitarian thing to do for the sake of our children. Children born of loving nurturing God-fearing moral people who work and raise families for the future good of the United States.

For our children.

Last edited:
I thought about it and I guess I've been wrong all these years being against abortion. And especially since I cannot have a child. Even a third-trimester abortion is ok in my opinion. Why you may ask? In reality, I thought about it for a while and it's really not my concern. My wife had our three kids and we didn't want any abortions but other people are different than us, clearly. And upon reflecting on this I asked myself in today's world, besides rape victims and women who are at risk from having a child, who wants abortions?

Then, in an epihany it became clear. Progressive women want abortions. Hollywood and it's massive horde of progressives push for abortions, and progressive politicians run with abortion as a promise that if they are elected, you can have an abortion. And as Beto stated earlier, it can even be a day before live birth occurs.

So I was wrong. Let them do it. Because the overwhelming majority of the people wanting an abortion are progressive liberals. Let them kill their children so in the future we have far fewer inhuman monsters in our society than we have today. It would be the humanitarian thing to do for the sake of our children. Children born of loving nurturing God-fearing moral people who work and raise families for the future good of the United States.

For our children.

Glad to see you come to your senses Mike. It isn't the rich, beautiful, responsible people having abortions, it is all the fat, ugly, short, dumpy, repulsive progressives, young college sluts, etc., all getting pregnant left and right. I would only add that if you are on welfare and get knocked up, automatic abortion there too. No having kids if you can't even feed yourself.

For our children.

Its about time Mike. Abort as many liberals as possible.

For our children.

I didn't read this part..

Sorry .

And especially since I cannot have a child.

Understand the reasoning. Forcing poor people to give birth just adds to the welfare rolls.

Hell I went all the way to California from Chicago..

To stop it in court..

She was pissed

I've been saying this for years.

Imagine if that meat puppet faggot son of Frank Marshal Davis had been sucked out of the womb...

Imagine not having utterly mindless pieces of shit like these ANTIFA fucks running around? Yes, the rats around the Planned Unparenthood dumpsters would be fatter perhaps, so we breed more cats.

This is also why I don't oppose faggot weddings. All liberal genetic garbage should end up in a rectum, toilet or swallowed. It should never be allowed to metastasize into a full blown human cancer that reduces the quality of life for the rest of humanity.

That's what libturds are, a cancer, a disease. One that will wipe itself out according to natural selection if we stand out of the way.

I say we get rid of helmet laws, child resistant lids, GFI Plugs and safety warnings.

In 20 years the world will be a much cooler place to live, and not because we neutralized a carbon footprint.

Forum List

Back