I’ve always voted Republican. Until now.

I hope no more posts of these idiots.... weaklings ....saying they were going to vote this or that....

and trying us to convince them .....yes or no

fucking hell......morons morons losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:puke:

I'd hope for something else if I was you .. your odds are like nils-ville.. :laugh:

I'm sure some republicans feel this way. Really worth a read.
I am the son of a World War II and Korean War veteran. As a young man, the men I respected most were my father and my uncles, who collectively fought in the Battle of the Atlantic and the invasions of North Africa, Sicily, D-Day, Iwo Jima and Inchon. I came of age in the service of our nation. I never had a draft card. I entered the U.S. Naval Academy before my 18th birthday and served in the Navy for five years. My older brother volunteered as well. Simply put, it was expected. We were raised in a good Catholic home and believed in God and country. My wife of 44 years and I have sought to pass these values to our kids and grandkids.

And I have always voted for Republicans for president. Not this year.

The compelling rationale behind this decision: leadership. A good leader must demonstrate such qualities as competence, integrity, empathy, character and temperament. Hillary Clinton has these essential qualities. Donald Trump does not.

Trump simply lacks the competence to serve as president of the United States. His knowledge of economic policy and foreign affairs is rudimentary, at best; his views are misguided. His threat to impose prohibitive tariffs on trade would repeat mistakes that contributed to the Great Depression. His words and actions have rattled our European and Asian allies at a time when Russia and China are resurgent. He has demonstrated neither the capacity nor the inclination to learn from experts in global economics.

Trump claims great business prowess. Running the U.S. government is perhaps the most complex global chief executive job in the world. Everything one does as the leader of the free world is watched by markets, foreign governments, our competitors and our enemies. This requires a steady hand and temperament.

When I worked at General Motors, our global operations comprised more than 100 plants and roughly a quarter-million employees. Supply-chain management and the orchestration of commodities, parts and components around the globe required a multinational, interdisciplinary effort. In every chief executive job I have had, my team and I spent countless hours analyzing global trends, listening to experts, learning from others and making informed, reasoned decisions. Trump does none of that. While running a successful hotel business is honorable and hard work, there is no comparison to running a sophisticated global operation such as the U.S. government. Trump is simply not up to a job of this complexity.

This Republican is definitely not a lone. I imagine more than 50% of the Republican party will not cast a vote for Trump.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton
Republican women organize to support Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

Doug Elmets long time friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan says it all in 3 minutes.

This party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the Trump party. The party of ignorance, anger, bigotry, oppression & extremism. No real Republican should feel any loyalty to a party that has been hijacked by Reich wing extreme nutcases.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=1

sw0302cd_590_356.jpg

Notice it's all the Wall Street Republicans that people like you rail against......supporting your Wall Street candidate...you'll follow anyone with a D by their name......how fucking sad.

I hate and despise weaklings

Lord

what I am to do?????

on my knees I ask you

skye said: "what I am to do?????on my knees......."

Now you are talking my language.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

:spinner:

:laugh:

I want peace

so

no big centers and cities.....

a quiet land.....

kind of far away....

some of you boomers....my friends, my brothers...know what I mean

my baby boomers.....I love you all!!!!!!:smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug:

love you all my brothers......from back them.

My impression is that Trump just does all of it at a much faster pace than Clinton, switching vocabulary and including multiple concepts within single or amended statements that are both extending and compartmentalized by a lecturing minimalism.

Why do you consider that kind of speed inappropriate for a Presidential candidate? I would think that a President with that complexity and speed in rhetoric would actually serve as a model for all citizens to also improve their intellectual prowess, if not in speech, at least in listening and making associations.

Is there a particular reason you think a President should be slower and perhaps more vehement in the repetition of an important topic (fundamental or complex) for the delivery of a rhetoric, assuming you empathize with the sentiment shared in the article?

My assumption for Trump's political quality as a representational model, considering the description above, is the continued and improved political activity and discussion that would be made necessary from all citizens, therefore promoting a vast improvement nation-wide, and not only within individual establishments or institutions, that the Republican party would actually bring the Public sphere to greater attention. Is there a reason you find that it should not be so at this time?

That was interesting but I must admit I would have prefered the shorter more guttural version...:smile:

Welcome to the USMB .. you may be too smart for us humble folks.... :wink_2:

I don't think there is anything as too smart, why would there, why would we take away from the quality of being smart?

I am the son of a World War II and Korean War veteran. As a young man, the men I respected most were my father and my uncles, who collectively fought in the Battle of the Atlantic and the invasions of North Africa, Sicily, D-Day, Iwo Jima and Inchon. I came of age in the service of our nation. I never had a draft card. I entered the U.S. Naval Academy before my 18th birthday and served in the Navy for five years. My older brother volunteered as well. Simply put, it was expected. We were raised in a good Catholic home and believed in God and country. My wife of 44 years and I have sought to pass these values to our kids and grandkids.

The compelling rationale behind this decision: leadership. A good leader must demonstrate such qualities as competence, integrity, empathy, character and temperament. Hillary Clinton has these essential qualities. Donald Trump does not.

Trump simply lacks the competence to serve as president of the United States. His knowledge of economic policy and foreign affairs is rudimentary, at best; his views are misguided. His threat to impose prohibitive tariffs on trade would repeat mistakes that contributed to the Great Depression. His words and actions have rattled our European and Asian allies at a time when Russia and China are resurgent. He has demonstrated neither the capacity nor the inclination to learn from experts in global economics.

Trump claims great business prowess. Running the U.S. government is perhaps the most complex global chief executive job in the world. Everything one does as the leader of the free world is watched by markets, foreign governments, our competitors and our enemies. This requires a steady hand and temperament.

When I worked at General Motors, our global operations comprised more than 100 plants and roughly a quarter-million employees. Supply-chain management and the orchestration of commodities, parts and components around the globe required a multinational, interdisciplinary effort. In every chief executive job I have had, my team and I spent countless hours analyzing global trends, listening to experts, learning from others and making informed, reasoned decisions. Trump does none of that. While running a successful hotel business is honorable and hard work, there is no comparison to running a sophisticated global operation such as the U.S. government. Trump is simply not up to a job of this complexity.

So you're going to vote for Hillary Clinton? Might I point out, David that not only is she about as corrupt as they come...she's not very competent EITHER! Everything she touched as Secretary of State turned to shit!

My impression is that Trump just does all of it at a much faster pace than Clinton, switching vocabulary and including multiple concepts within single or amended statements that are both extending and compartmentalized by a lecturing minimalism.

Why do you consider that kind of speed inappropriate for a Presidential candidate? I would think that a President with that complexity and speed in rhetoric would actually serve as a model for all citizens to also improve their intellectual prowess, if not in speech, at least in listening and making associations.

Is there a particular reason you think a President should be slower and perhaps more vehement in the repetition of an important topic (fundamental or complex) for the delivery of a rhetoric, assuming you empathize with the sentiment shared in the article?

My assumption for Trump's political quality as a representational model, considering the description above, is the continued and improved political activity and discussion that would be made necessary from all citizens, therefore promoting a vast improvement nation-wide, and not only within individual establishments or institutions, that the Republican party would actually bring the Public sphere to greater attention. Is there a reason you find that it should not be so at this time?

That was interesting but I must admit I would have prefered the shorter more guttural version...:smile:

I don't think there is anything as too smart, why would there, why would we take away from the quality of being smart?

How do you feel about a sense of humor?

With my skin first, then with specific organs, and finally with the air around me too.

With my skin first, then with specific organs, and finally with the air around me too.

:scared1:

:scared1:

:hitit: <- :eusa_wall: <- :terror: <- :welcome: <- :oops:

If the asshole had any real integrity he'd have quit the bastards twenty years ago

If the asshole had any real integrity he'd have quit the bastards twenty years ago

It's true, the guys a lying sack of shit, zero integrity, he should have been a Democrat years ago.. likely was...:laugh:

Forum List

Back