Newspeak Is Losing Ground

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
newspeak (noun)

Deliberately ambiguous and contradictory language used to mislead and manipulate the public.​

My opinion of newspeak is well-known by friends who read my messages. Non-existent International law, and world leader, top the list of contemptible journalism.

President Trump’s trip showed some positive movement on the definition of world leader. His meetings with Muslim heads of state is the first time the media is identifying them as foreign leaders. Reports appear to be running about fifty-fifty. Half for world leaders and half for foreign leaders. That is a vast improvement over automatically reporting every national leader is a world leader.

Get the shovels out if this thread’s title is wrong —— the horseshit is already piling up. The first pile is “world leader” when no such creature exists:

XXXXX

. . . world leader means anybody who is accepted by the ruling class(s) anywhere at any time. They even list historical figures who died long before the term was invented. World leader is a freaking joke that was invented by the New World Order crowd and their media mouthpieces.

One of my first messages asked:​

Just what is a “world leader?” Then there is the question of more than one, which leads to my second question: Which world leader leads the other world leaders? The answer to question number two is obvious: The secretary-general of the U.N.

I have often asked myself what one must accomplish to become a “world leader?” First becoming the head of a national government appears to be the only qualification one needs to don the title. I never saw Mother Teresa referred to as a world leader; so I finally concluded that it is a media tag. Once that became clear it was easy to see that being a national leader will become a lesser position in the overall scheme of things because one need not have been a head of state before becoming supreme leader over at the U.N. No secretary-general of the U.N. has been a head of state beforehand.​

Spiritual Leaders Are Not World Leaders

If you believe the “world leader” newspeak it follows that all of those world leaders must carry out orders issued by the world’s supreme world leader —— Ban Ki-moon these days.

To me it looks like the press is suddenly afraid Muslims might get pissed off and walk out of the U.N. if Ban Ki-moon orders them to stop sending refugees to the U.S. and Europe.

Finally, Bill Clinton and Obama lusted after Ban Ki-moon’s job. Hillary’s defeat ended their hopes.

President Hillary Clinton’s Choice: Bill or Barack

Question: In President Trump’s heart of hearts what does he think about the United Nations? Answer: I have not the foggiest notion.

Forum List

Back