Ivanka shoes

Democrats have made it nearly impossible for companies to do business in the US. It's one of the many problems Trump is focused on fixing.

Last edited:
Here's someone who thinks Trump will impose tariffs on himself and his wife. Lol
I can't wait until textile manufacturing returns to America thanks to Trump!!!!

All your posts are pom pom fan shit. Trump won't tax himself with tariffs so how will he possibly charge others? Lol...

I wonder if he will put in some clause that his company fits under to make it immune to the tariff? I'm not sure what it will be... maybe something like as long as at least 15% of their stuff is manufactured in the U.S.... or some bull shit.
He will have his freedom of choice of American companies to make his clothes as soon as he gets done.....

What the fuck are you going to school for?

Criminal Justice... because guess what, there will ALWAYS be criminals. It's one of the few professions out there that will never go out of date.
Well, if people aren't working factory jobs and becoming makers, you will not fare well in pay raises.....you really need to question your indoctrination.....rage against the machine....

So will the giant Cheeto slap a 35% import tax on Ivanka's shoes made in China?

^^^ this is what the sour grapes liberals are concerned with, shoes, seriously? The word petty comes to mind.
Shoes were a huge industry in America....liberals fucking destroyed the industry from multiple fronts.....it was fucking horrific.....
The shoe industry died in the 80's. Imports went from 50% in 1980 to 72% in 1985. That fucking liberal Reagan!!!!
It didn't die.....are you wearing shoes?

You fucktard LWNJs killed it in America.....

All your posts are pom pom fan shit. Trump won't tax himself with tariffs so how will he possibly charge others? Lol...

I wonder if he will put in some clause that his company fits under to make it immune to the tariff? I'm not sure what it will be... maybe something like as long as at least 15% of their stuff is manufactured in the U.S.... or some bull shit.
He will have his freedom of choice of American companies to make his clothes as soon as he gets done.....

Criminal Justice... because guess what, there will ALWAYS be criminals. It's one of the few professions out there that will never go out of date.
Well, if people aren't working factory jobs and becoming makers, you will not fare well in pay raises.....you really need to question your indoctrination.....rage against the machine....

Wrong. I would have MORE job security and get more raises because there would be MORE poor people making LESS money and committing MORE crime.

But I don't want that. There would be more manufacturing jobs if the rich cared as much about their country as they say they do. Instead they care more about their wallet and profit margins.

^^^ this is what the sour grapes liberals are concerned with, shoes, seriously? The word petty comes to mind.
So, you don't see any problem with El Cheeto running around having a fit about US companies making shit overseas when the & his daughter do it?

Is that orange lipstick you're wearing or do you just ...........
Link to his daughters owning the industries.....thanks....

So you think there is a difference in jobs between Carrier deciding to build their products in Mexico & Ivanka deciding to have her shoes made in China? In both cases, Americans aren't making the products.

Shoes were a huge industry in America....liberals fucking destroyed the industry from multiple fronts.....it was fucking horrific.....
The shoe industry died in the 80's. Imports went from 50% in 1980 to 72% in 1985. That fucking liberal Reagan!!!!

So, you weren't wearing shoes when you said this: "Shoes were a huge industry in America....liberals fucking destroyed the industry from multiple fronts.....it was fucking horrific....."

So, you don't see any problem with El Cheeto running around having a fit about US companies making shit overseas when the & his daughter do it?

So you think there is a difference in jobs between Carrier deciding to build their products in Mexico & Ivanka deciding to have her shoes made in China? In both cases, Americans aren't making the products.
Your post makes no sense....sorry, I don't speak LWNJ.....

So, you weren't wearing shoes when you said this: "Shoes were a huge industry in America....liberals fucking destroyed the industry from multiple fronts.....it was fucking horrific....."
Wearing crocks....made in China because of American liberals fugitive emissions standards.....

Wrong. I would have MORE job security and get more raises because there would be MORE poor people making LESS money and committing MORE crime.

But I don't want that. There would be more manufacturing jobs if the rich cared as much about their country as they say they do. Instead they care more about their wallet and profit margins.
With no makers to pay your salary....

Obungles had eight years to turn it around...nuff said...except the big eared disaster didn't accomplish a fucking thing that actually helped this nation.

Here's someone who thinks Trump will impose tariffs on himself and his wife. Lol

Are you realy sofa king stupid that you think there are no US manufacturers that could make the Trump line of shit clothing?

Are you realy sofa king stupid that you think there are no US manufacturers that could make the Trump line of shit clothing?
Do you even have a degree?

Makers? You are really going to have to work hard to connect the dots from make shoes in a factory to paying the salary for a job in Criminal Justice.

Makers? You are really going to have to work hard to connect the dots from make shoes in a factory to paying the salary for a job in Criminal Justice.
State college?

Sounds like you've been tearing up your orange stuffed dolly. He is wanting to cut regulations a good bit and lowering the tax rate down to 15%. Once that happens get back to us.

You have to remember the far left props up companies like Apple that use Chinese child slave labor to make their over priced electronics.

Carrier wasn't outsourcing products, they were moving their whole operation.

State college?

Ok... you just went from them paying my salary to now saying they are paying for my college. Moving the goal posts?

Carrier wasn't outsourcing products, they were moving their whole operation.

Wrong.

300 jobs were staying in Indiana all along.

State college?

Ok... you just went from them paying my salary to now saying they are paying for my college. Moving the goal posts?
No, I was implying that you are going to a worthless college....and you just confirmed that.....

Forum List

Back