Ivanka Is Winning The Hearts Of Millions In The Arab World

It is good that Ivanka is well liked in Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations because she is a flop here in the USA.

Ivanka won our hearts......well at least everyone who admires grace and beauty.....but now she's winning the hearts of Arabs the world over.

1495296588_485_PHOTOS-Ivanka-Trump-amp-Jared-Kushner-in-Saudi-Arabia

:hitit:

It is good that Ivanka is well liked in Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations because she is a flop here in the USA.
That's an interesting statement. After Nordstrom and other stores pulled her merchandise from their shelves their revenues declined and missed expectations.

And fyi I don't know a single person who dislikes her. Not one. Course I don't live in a hate bubble but whatever.

She's admired by oppressors? Nice.

Arabs worship white people anyway. They'd worship you're blond haired and blue eyed.

That's an interesting statement. After Nordstrom and other stores pulled her merchandise from their shelves their revenues declined and missed expectations.

And fyi I don't know a single person who dislikes her. Not one. Course I don't live in a hate bubble but whatever.

Yeah most people are fairly neutral on Ivanka- I certainly don't care for her father, or that she supports his agenda, but I haven't heard her say anything that I find particularly offensive.

I actually would be thrilled if President Snowflake does manage to make a deal between Israel and Palestine.

A good start would be for him to press his good buddies Saudi Arabia to recognize Israel....

Anybody who can watch her walking in front of the eyes of nations in those ridiculous shoes without falling flat on her face, has to be impressed.

That takes serious skills.

Plus it makes her taller than all the ragheads. That makes it awesome.

Anybody who can watch her walking in front of the eyes of nations in those ridiculous shoes without falling flat on her face, has to be impressed.

Do you think Ivanka and President Snowflake consider them all 'ragheads'?

Ivanka won our hearts......well at least everyone who admires grace and beauty.....but now she's winning the hearts of Arabs the world over.

1495296588_485_PHOTOS-Ivanka-Trump-amp-Jared-Kushner-in-Saudi-Arabia

Er......um.............it's not their hearts she is winning.

Do you think Ivanka and President Snowflake consider them all 'ragheads'?
No.

Forum List

Back