Ivanka bails out ... Ivanka Trump may not serve a second term in White House if father reelected

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
She has had enough of the orange buffoon, his lying, his slander, his insults, and his cabinet circus of bungling incompetent clowns, including super grifter Jared Kushner.

Ivanka has had enough of the sleazy butt-sniffing GOP lawmakers without a shred of decency or any morals among them.

Ivanka is tarnished and sullied by her association with the Trump administration.

What's next, will she bail from Jared Kushner?

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/ivank...cond-term-in-white-house-if-father-reelected/

Ivanka Trump may not serve a second term in White House if father reelected
By Mary Kay LingeDecember 28, 2019 | 3:57pm

Ivanka Trump could leave her father’s administration if he wins a second term — but she won’t be the one making that call. ...

Ivanka Trump could leave her father’s administration if he wins a second term — but she won’t be the one making that call.

“I am driven, first and foremost, by my kids and their happiness, so that is always going to be my top priority and my decisions will always be flexible enough to ensure that their needs are being considered,” the White House adviser told CBS News in an interview airing Sunday. “They will really drive that answer for me.”
Trump, 38, and her husband Jared Kushner, 38, who also serves as a presidential aide, have three children aged 8, 6 and 3.
But she added that her government work remains “unfinished.”
“We’ve done so much, but it’s not enough yet,” she said.
Trump downplayed any future plans to run for office in her own right.

“Oh, gosh,” she said. “For me, the politics is truthfully less interesting than the policy and the impact of lifting communities and changing people’s lives.”

• Banned
Ivanka Trump could leave her father’s administration if he wins a second term — but she won’t be the one making that call.

“I am driven, first and foremost, by my kids and their happiness, so that is always going to be my top priority and my decisions will always be flexible enough to ensure that their needs are being considered,” the White House adviser told CBS News in an interview airing Sunday. “They will really drive that answer for me.”
Trump, 38, and her husband Jared Kushner, 38, who also serves as a presidential aide, have three children aged 8, 6 and 3.

“Oh, gosh,” she said. “For me, the politics is truthfully less interesting than the policy and the impact of lifting communities and changing people’s lives.”

If Jared Kushner could sell his children to cancel his debt, they would already be gone.

Ivanka Trump may not serve a second term in White House if father reelected

Then again, she might. This is news?

Seems nepotism isn't all it's cracked up to be in Trumpistan.....~S~
Ivanka can always get on a few Board of Directors

but certainly not on any charitable foundation. why? why you ask?

AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump, Trump Children, And Trump Foundation
AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump,
Trump Children, and Trump Foundation

AG James Achieves Restitution of Misused Funds, Dissolution of Foundation, and Restrictions on Charitable Activity After Donald J. Trump’s Abuse of the Trump Foundation

Trump to Pay $2 Million in Damages for Illegal Activity During 2016 Election

AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump, Trump Children, And Trump Foundation | New York State Attorney General

^^^ that's why ^^^

guess if ivanka leaves - then donny will need to get another first lady.

If Jared Kushner could sell his children to cancel his debt, they would already be gone.
NOOP> Epstein is no longer part of that clan

She has to get a head start on tossing her sibblings to the curb and becoming the Godfather of the Empire.

Denizen needs to stop his bullshit anti-Trump troll threads.

Here you go Denizen, to remind you what's coming in November...

Article is complete opposite of what OP claims.

Moved to satire

Forum List

Back