Anti-Trumpsters need to try and understand Trump supporters.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Anti-Trumpsters need to try and understand Trump supporters; especially the Democratic party.
Anti-Trumpsters tend to see Trump supporters a under educated, under employed jokes who believe all of Trump's lies because they are too lazy to gain the skills required by a 21st century economy.

The Democratic party ignored a large swath of middle America. Many of these people lost their job because their skills no longer are in demand in the 21st century.
The Democratic party gave much attention to people in the inner city who are under-educated and under-employed. The Democratic party gave much attention to immigrants, both legal and illegal, who are under-educated and under-employed.
That opened the door for Trump to come in and take advantage of the ignored group in middle America. No one else was giving them attention. They were ripe to be conned and they have been conned by the best.

The Democratic party must come up with real solutions for the ignored group in middle America. They need to try and understand them and not just laugh at them.

Anti-Trumpsters need to try and understand Trump supporters; especially the Democratic party.
Anti-Trumpsters tend to see Trump supporters a under educated, under employed jokes who believe all of Trump's lies because they are too lazy to gain the skills required by a 21st century economy.

The Democratic party ignored a large swath of middle America. Many of these people lost their job because their skills no longer are in demand in the 21st century.
The Democratic party gave much attention to people in the inner city who are under-educated and under-employed. The Democratic party gave much attention to immigrants, both legal and illegal, who are under-educated and under-employed.
That opened the door for Trump to come in and take advantage of the ignored group in middle America. No one else was giving them attention. They were ripe to be conned and they have been conned by the best.

The Democratic party must come up with real solutions for the ignored group in middle America. They need to try and understand them and not just laugh at them.

This is a giant asshole of a bait thread made by a goofy goober and it doesn't belong in the politics forum.

Try the twittering teen girls forum.

This is a giant asshole of a bait thread made by a goofy goober and it doesn't belong in the politics forum.

I believe you're correct. Elmer is actually a never-Trumper. Interesting strategy............

This thread was put in political satire. It is not satire. This is all the truth.
I am sure it was a Trump supporter who considered this satire.

This thread was put in political satire. It is not satire. This is all the truth.
Yep, you ARE a never-Trumper. Poor little fella, take solace in knowing that President Trump won't be officially leaving the White House until January of 2025. You're QUITE welcome.

I believe you're correct. Elmer is actually a never-Trumper. Interesting strategy............
I am a never Trump person. But there would not be a Trump President if the Democratic party ignored his base. The Democratic party helped every other down trodden group in America except those in need in middle America.
There will be another 4 years of Trump unless the Democratic party addresses the needs of a large portion of the Trump base.

I am a never Trump person. But there would not be a Trump President if the Democratic party ignored his base. The Democratic party helped every other down trodden group in America except those in need in middle America.
There will be another 4 years of Trump unless the Democratic party addresses the needs of a large portion of the Trump base.
Enjoy the next five years under Trump!

What's not to understand about anti-Trumpers?

2icbfpr6ke741.jpg

The Democratic party helped every other down trodden group in America except those in need in middle America.
They lost for 2 reasons- 1st, it's a Republicans turn, 2, their candidate- no.1 still holds true today- that's why the candidates they're pushing suck- LOL

You're right. It's not satire. It's not truth either. It's stupid stupidity.

I'm not a Trump fan, or a Republican fan, or a Democrat fan- but I swear y'all both need to get over your derangement syndromes- we are in a cycle- Republican 8 years, Democrat 8 years, Republican 8 years etc. It's not going to change- and, you both need to think about what you're demanding godvernment do- next time, when you're guy ain't in charge, you won't like it, I guar on tee-

What's not to understand about anti-Trumpers?

2icbfpr6ke741.jpg
Do gay people scare you? I think a lot of Trump supporters fear people that are different than them.
I think the take away is they may be bigoted but in truth they are very fearful people. The fear has to be addressed.

The Democratic party helped every other down trodden group in America except those in need in middle America.
They lost for 2 reasons- 1st, it's a Republicans turn, 2, their candidate- no.1 still holds true today- that's why the candidates they're pushing suck- LOL

I'd call the two reasons (a) Comey's timing and (b) the Electrical College. And (3) of course the massive disinformation campaign that had Hillary with Parkinson's, dementia and alcoholism being replaced by a hologram while three million mythical Amish went to vote for the first time in their lives and mythical George Soros buses lined up with mythical "paid protesters".

I'm not a Trump fan, or a Republican fan, or a Democrat fan- but I swear y'all both need to get over your derangement syndromes- we are in a cycle- Republican 8 years, Democrat 8 years, Republican 8 years etc. It's not going to change- and, you both need to think about what you're demanding godvernment do- next time, when you're guy ain't in charge, you won't like it, I guar on tee-
I agree that both sides better realize they are setting a standard for when the opposing party is in power.
I would like to see the cycle broken and have a moderate 3rd party elected. Both parties are being taken over by the extremists.

I'd call the two reasons (a) Comey's timing and (b) the Electrical College.

:auiqs.jpg:

So rich.

I don't see what's wrong with telling them how they honestly feel about middle America...I have somewhat more respect for liberals who admit they find Americans deplorable than I do for the lefties who pretend they do not find them deplorable just to con them out of their vote.

Forum List

Back