It's vitally important for the sake of our democracy, especially after all the damage inflicted by Trump,.......

See the last seven years!
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are NUTS!!!
And, the SUBVERTED Fed is out of control. :eusa_hand:
I see. You have nothing of importance to say.

Are you defenders of all things Trump really saying you'd have no problem with a judge who had been exposed for favoritism and ignorance of the law in a case involving Biden, presiding over another case involving him? One that Biden appointed?

Are you defenders of all things Trump really saying you'd have no problem with a judge who had been exposed for favoritism and ignorance of the law in a case involving Biden, presiding over another case involving him? One that Biden appointed?
they got the job....now lets see what they have....

........that the American people view Trump's trial as fair and impartial. For that reason, Judge Aileen Cannon must at least consider recusing herself. Not because Trump appointed her, but because of her previous rulings in his favor.

The criminal case against President Donald J. Trump over his hoarding of classified documents was randomly assigned to Judge Aileen M. Cannon, a court official for the Southern District of Florida said on Saturday.

The chief clerk of the federal court system there, Angela E. Noble, also confirmed that Judge Cannon would continue to oversee the case unless she recused herself.

The news of Judge Cannon’s assignment raised eyebrows because of her role in an earlier lawsuit filed by Mr. Trump challenging the F.B.I.’s search of his Florida club and estate, Mar-a-Lago. In issuing a series of rulings favorable to him,
Judge Cannon, a Trump appointee, effectively disrupted the investigation until a conservative appeals court ruled she never had legitimate legal authority to intervene.

My personal opinion is the evidence is so strong even a biased judge can't change the verdict. But for the sake of keeping the proceeding beyond reproach she should back away.

You literally haven't seen a single piece of evidence, you ignorant stupid Cock sucking mother fucker

How do we survive with half the country being this totally ignorant?

You literally haven't seen a single piece of evidence, you ignorant stupid Cock sucking mother fucker

How do we survive with half the country being this totally ignorant?

How many posts has Trump made previously claiming bias by judges without any indication there was any?

I guess that half the population has always been that stupid they just didn't broadcast it all over the place before.
Judge Cannon, a Trump appointee, effectively disrupted the investigation until a conservative appeals court ruled she never had legitimate legal authority to intervene.

We're talking about a judge who was ignorant of the law. Do we really want her to oversee the first criminal case of a former prez?

Donald Trump has been accused of ignoring a judge's request not to incite violence by going after the same judge and his family in a speech, hours after the former president's historic arrest in New York.
Trump appeared in a courtroom on Tuesday to plead not guilty to 34 felony counts of falsifying business records. This is in relation to hush money he arranged to pay adult film star Stormy Daniels and former Playboy model Karen McDougal so they would keep alleged affairs he had with the women a secret prior to the 2016 election.
During Tuesday's arraignment in Manhattan, Acting New York Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan warned the former president not to make comments or engage in conduct that has the "potential to incite violence, create civil unrest, or jeopardize the safety or well-being of any individuals."

........that the American people view Trump's trial as fair and impartial. For that reason, Judge Aileen Cannon must at least consider recusing herself. Not because Trump appointed her, but because of her previous rulings in his favor.

The criminal case against President Donald J. Trump over his hoarding of classified documents was randomly assigned to Judge Aileen M. Cannon, a court official for the Southern District of Florida said on Saturday.

The chief clerk of the federal court system there, Angela E. Noble, also confirmed that Judge Cannon would continue to oversee the case unless she recused herself.

The news of Judge Cannon’s assignment raised eyebrows because of her role in an earlier lawsuit filed by Mr. Trump challenging the F.B.I.’s search of his Florida club and estate, Mar-a-Lago. In issuing a series of rulings favorable to him,

My personal opinion is the evidence is so strong even a biased judge can't change the verdict. But for the sake of keeping the proceeding beyond reproach she should back away.
Do you realize that if your side would have played it straight as they did with Nixon, you might have had an iron clad case! All you people today have left everyone is questions, for which every answer you come up with, is lacking.

Why is this?

Because Hillary, Shift, and the rest screwed you. Nobody says you do not have a case, but because of their over zealous acts, not many people believe anything you side says.

We can find at least 4 or 5 people who can represent our side as well, or better than Trump. But because of what your side has done, we are going to end up with him. Is that good for you? Only time will tell, but if he ends up back in the Whitehouse, people like YOU are absolutely the reason, along with the person you have elected to replace him, not to mention the DNC.

Honestly, from a real perspective, the people who ALWAYS decide the election for President, are INDEPENDENTS. Look at Biden from a real person's perspective, what has happened under his leadership, his fault or not. 70 thousand votes would have changed the election in 2020.

If Biden actually runs, and your side is dumb enough to let him, you have no chance! I never BET ON ANYTHING, but as of this post, I would bet the farm that ANY republican beats Joe, and that is because you showed your ass when trying to control Trump as President.

The question is not if you succeeded, but rather IF because you did it you will be rewarded politically.

Time will tell, but I would not want to be in your shoes, with your current candidate!

that the American people view Trump's trial as fair and impartial

No they don't.

Trump educated.jpg

Forum List

Back