It's Time: Which Candidate Do You Currently Favor?

Bernie Sanders:

He keeps key issues front and center.

He knows the balance it will take.

He won't fight with congress.

A significant number of Americans – perhaps a majority – don't 'favor' any particular candidate; indeed, they don't vote 'for' someone, but against.

We vote against those whom we don't want to hold a given office, not 'for' someone whom we 'favor.'

No it isn't "time". This isn't even an election year. Get a ride to a clue store.
Agree.

This nonsense of starting presidential campaigns almost two years before the GE is sheer idiocy; it's a disservice to both the voters and candidates to determine 'frontrunners' by subjective, errant opinion polls, political pundits, and inane 'debates' that really aren't debates.

I think there is something to be said about the ability to create 50 political organizations in each of the states and I fear Hillary has luxury of fine tuning hers in these next 12 months. Thus I totally see those not being politicians as avenues to disaster for Republican chances a year from now. My top tier choices are any of the following: Bush, Christy, Kasich, Rubio. I'd put Cruz and Paul in the 2nd tier as I'm less hopeful of the success of Tea Party Republicans.

Clinton, or anyone that isn't a TEA MAGGOT, or a Repuke...

Repugs have lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 Presidential elections, and next year will be 6 out of 7..

Mindless bed wetters like this are the reason why I have given up even discussing things with libtards.

The republicrats haven't offered a decent POTUS candidate since 1984, and the media has made rock stars out of the democrook ones.

The moonbat messiah was the first president on the American Idiocracy.

If Bernie Sanders does not get the nomination, I would probably go for Ted Cruze.

There is no friggin way I would ever vote for Hillary. Or Trump. Or Bush.

I can't vote for Bernie in the primaries because I am a registered Republican.

I'm definitely curious about the "why" on this one. How do you go from Bernie to Cruz as your first and second?
Good question. Perhaps it is the order of honesty and integrity. Bernie has real issues. Most everyone else just does tired old talking points.
I've noticed that Sander's uses talking points. I actually find them to be old-school policy solutions, some debunked.

I go with Trump. I can't vote for him in the primary. Reason: I think it will be more exciting, and I'm confident that I/We could survive it.

I think Cruz's campaign has been very strategically hanging back in the early stages and letting the "celebrity" candidates take the first hits while he positions himself for a later breakout. That being said, I think he has a definite plan for appealing to moderates as well.

Cruz's donations primarily come from small individual amounts, not huge corporate grants. Cruz is very popular with voters. I don't see the "independents" as moderturds, they're mostly fiscal conservatives who could be called "socially liberal". Cruz will appeal to them by standing on the concept of the 10th Amendment. He will tell you what he believes, but will not use federal power to enforce his morality like the democrooks use it to enforce their lack of morality.

Moderturds are little more than democrooks who pretend to be republicrats and insist that independent voters are one mean word away from voting democrook. Trump has the so called "independent moderates" locked down at the moment, shining light on the moonbat lie.

I really can't think of anything Fiorina's offering that's standing out from the crowd to me. I suppose she's smart enough, but most of the GOP candidates are. She just feels kinda "meh" to me. I dunno, maybe I'm just being affected by the fact that a lot of people seem very conscious of her being female. Not something I react well to.

The fact she neglected to pay the salaries of her senate campaign staff for 6 years have made her a no vote for me. That's the sort of thing elitist pig democrooks do.

Bernie Sanders:

He keeps key issues front and center.

He knows the balance it will take.

He won't fight with congress.

LMAO!!!!!!

Congress will fight him! The republicrats could entirely resign from all federal offices and the democrook party will redefine gridlock when that lunatic attempts soviet reform and the wall street donor class turns the screws on the party it owns.

If Bernie is the nominee I will vote for him, (unless the republicrats nominate Ted Cruz) just to ensure the feds get nothing else accomplished.

When democrooks and republicrats get into bed, we the people get fucked.

A significant number of Americans – perhaps a majority – don't 'favor' any particular candidate; indeed, they don't vote 'for' someone, but against.

We vote against those whom we don't want to hold a given office, not 'for' someone whom we 'favor.'

Well, that's your little red wagon, and if that's how you want to vote, go on with yourself.

This thread is about discussing which candidates people favor.

Repugs have lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 Presidential elections, and next year will be 6 out of 7..

Mindless bed wetters like this are the reason why I have given up even discussing things with libtards.

The republicrats haven't offered a decent POTUS candidate since 1984, and the media has made rock stars out of the democrook ones.

So to bring you back to the topic, who are you favoring so far and why?

I go with Trump. I can't vote for him in the primary. Reason: I think it will be more exciting, and I'm confident that I/We could survive it.

Your big interest in choosing a President is excitement? You know this is the future of our nation, not entertainment, right?

So to bring you back to the topic, who are you favoring so far and why?
I already made it clear in an earlier reply to this thread it's Clinton for me, there is NO alternative..

Bernie.

If Bernie doesn't make it then Hillary.

I'm collecting Social Security so there's no fucking way in hell I'm voting for any republican.

Forum List

Back