Will Clinton Implode Again?

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
Following the Democrat debate, the Drive-By media jumped on the Clinton bandwagon and gushed and goshed that Clinton had all but sown up the Presidential election. Somehow, I find their reporting hard to digest.
Clinton had been leading all the Republican candidates by double-digits in all the polls. She was far ahead of even front-runners Donald Trump and Dr. Ben Carson.

During that debate, Clinton declared war on Wall Street. It is apparent that Wall Street heard Ms. Clinton loud and clear. Wall Street had been donors toward both Hillary's campaign and toward the Clinton Crime Family Foundation. Wall Street has now pulled their support from the campaign and from the Foundation.

Exxon-Mobil had also been a large corporate donor toward the Clinton Crime Family Foundation. Exxon-Mobil pulled their support for the Clinton Crime Syndicate's Foundation. Angry due to the withdrawal of these funds, Hillary who is herself under FBI investigation, has called for an investigation of Exxon-Mobil. Congress has weighed in with an investigation into the finance and accounting practices of the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

It now appears the media hype was exactly that. In some polls, both Ben Carson and Trump have not only closed the gap between themselves and Hillary but are actually leading the lying and grossly incompetent former Secretary of State. Indeed, in some polls, even Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are polling ahead of the chronic and incompetent Hillary.

Hillary was far ahead of one B. Obama at the beginning of the last Presidential election but managed to squander that lead and loose the brass ring. I submit that Hillary is unable to keep her mouth shut and will end up being an unviable candidate as the general election looms near. Even the Women Vote, once thought securely within the grasp of the nation's most untrustworthy citizen has been bled away from her by the soft-spoken and thoughtful Dr. Carson. Hillary is self-destructing once again.

Just saw a new poll this morning. 61% of those polled say Hillary is the most dishonest person in America. But you Liberals go vote for her anyway.

Like her husband before her, her supporters have chosen to ignore or discount all of the known skeletons in her closet. This is why her "opponents" in the recent Democrat "debate" chose not to bring them up.

In 1992 and 1996, Republicans could not even conceive of how anyone could vote for a womanizing draft dodger, but among his supporters, nobody gave a shit. Now here she is with a resume with no significant accomplishments and a couple of disastrous failures. But who cares? No one who counts.

I'm not sure the size of the mountain of Campaign Cash she has will make any difference in whether she succeeds or fails in the general election. The LAST thing she needs to have her face on the Television Screen during the campaign, because she is such as odious human being that her face and voice work against her. She exudes phoniness and condescension. Literally, the less the public sees of her the more favorable her ratings are. This has been true since she was First Lady of Arkansas.

Barring death or some major medical event (stroke, brain tumor, etc) she will be the Democrat nominee. The only question is whether the Republican cage match will result in a Ticket that America finds desirable.

The polls are all over the place at this point. Quinipiac seems to have a chronic lean to the right in every poll it does. Other than that Hillary is usually pretty even with everyone. Carson actually does poll the best of the GOP candidates, which is pretty weird. What's also weird is that Sanders regularly polls better than Clinton in GE matchups against Republicans.

I would say give it some time and wait it out a bit. Sometime around February/March the polls will be taken more seriously.

The polls are all over the place at this point. Quinipiac seems to have a chronic lean to the right in every poll it does. Other than that Hillary is usually pretty even with everyone. Carson actually does poll the best of the GOP candidates, which is pretty weird. What's also weird is that Sanders regularly polls better than Clinton in GE matchups against Republicans.

I would say give it some time and wait it out a bit. Sometime around February/March the polls will be taken more seriously.

Strange that when Clinton had such a commanding lead over all the Republicans, the polls mattered but now they don't. LOL!!

I doubt it, unless there is some clear legal action. Obama was a phenomenon and just rolled over her. That was more about him than her.

The DNC won't let Sanders win, they're in her corner.

Bernie destroyed himself when he shouted "Enough about the emails!" He closed the door on ever bringing that subject up against Hillary. He scored a minute of applause and ended his campaign at the same time.

I would advise you Liberals to draft Elizabeth Warren before Hillary implodes.

I'll take Clinton over the mess that the GOP has on their side...

I'll take Clinton over the mess that the GOP has on their side...

Well, good for you. Accepting a woman polled at 61% finding as being the most dishonest person in America, a chronic liar, totally incompetent at Secretary of State and an old Washington establishment insider verses a Black neurosurgeon, an accomplished billionaire businessman, a couple of Cubans, a woman who was CEO of a major corporation, a Hispanic, and a blend of people across the whole spectrum of America; it speaks volumes as to your own personal character.

Well, we will see shortly. I remember all that was said by people like you concerning President Obama, and he is finishing two successful terms.

Well, we will see shortly. I remember all that was said by people like you concerning President Obama, and he is finishing two successful terms.

Yes, he went in with TWO wars, now he has us in THREE wars. Very successful indeed.

LOL. And how many Americans are we losing a day in those wars? And it looks like the Russians will be handling one of those wars now. Better their pecker in that meat grinder over there than ours.

In the mean time, unemployment continues to come down, the market is stable at a high level, and the world looks a lot brighter than it did on 20Jan09. You 'Conservatives' left a horrible mess for the President to clean up, and he has largely accomplished that task in spite of your best efforts to block anything that would be to the betterment of this nation.

See you in 2016, buddyboy.

LOL. And how many Americans are we losing a day in those wars? And it looks like the Russians will be handling one of those wars now. Better their pecker in that meat grinder over there than ours.

In the mean time, unemployment continues to come down, the market is stable at a high level, and the world looks a lot brighter than it did on 20Jan09. You 'Conservatives' left a horrible mess for the President to clean up, and he has largely accomplished that task in spite of your best efforts to block anything that would be to the betterment of this nation.

See you in 2016, buddyboy.

Yes indeed. The rolls of those on EBT has mushroomed, the rolls of those on SSI, disability, welfare of some form or another, free school lunches, free childcare, those receiving healthcare subsidies, Medicare, Medicaid, etc., are skyrocketing. The number of people working less than a 40 hour work week has increased and the number of people working on part-time jobs has increased dramatically. The price of a pound of hamburger is $5.00 *

The premiums on Obamacare policies is increasing, many silver policies have been discontinued, many insurers have left participation in Obamacare, people are loosing the policies they bought, deductibles are increasing.

Looking good for a Republican President to sort this mess out.

I still believe that Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky will be thrust under The Democrat Party bus very early in their convention.

What I can't foresee is what cleans-up nice, inexperienced, articulate minority candidate will ride a white (but not too white, as that would be racist) horse down the center aisle to cause the throng to swoon then arise and nominate him/her/it (in case of gender insecurity).

I still believe that Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky will be thrust under The Democrat Party bus very early in their convention.

What I can't foresee is what cleans-up nice, inexperienced, articulate minority candidate will ride a white (but not too white, as that would be racist) horse down the center aisle to cause the throng to swoon then arise and nominate him/her/it (in case of gender insecurity).
We know exactly who will "ride to the rescue". Crazy Uncle Joe will reluctantly accept his party's draft movement and become the establishment's candidate. His speech in which he declared he wouldn't run was more like an announcement that he was.

For the life of me, I'll never understand why the Dems failed to get Elizabeth Warren to run. She is female and certainly comes with far less baggage than does Hillary. If anything does materialize from either the FBI investigation which at bare minimum should disqualify her from ever holding a security clearance, or from the Congressional inquiry into the Clinton Crime Foundation's financial and accounting practices, then it may be too late to field a viable candidate.

For the life of me, I'll never understand why the Dems failed to get Elizabeth Warren to run. She is female and certainly comes with far less baggage than does Hillary. If anything does materialize from either the FBI investigation which at bare minimum should disqualify her from ever holding a security clearance, or from the Congressional inquiry into the Clinton Crime Foundation's financial and accounting practices, then it may be too late to field a viable candidate.

Warren's primary interests in politics is with economics. She generally doesn't have much experience/interests in social issues or foreign policy.

Forum List

Back