It's Time: Which Candidate Do You Currently Favor?

No it isn't "time". This isn't even an election year. Get a ride to a clue store.

Then fuck off and don't discuss it. I don't recall anyone sending you an engraved invitation, desperate to hear your opinions, anyway.
Possum boy wants to be the center of attention in a discussion he doesn't belong in.

I'm still behind Marco Rubio. He has modified his immigratiin stance to where I can live with it and I think he can carry enough Conservatives into Congress along with him that the GOP would have 2 or maybe 4 years to fix a lot of what the current community organizer in chief has broken.

Let's get frank for a bit here. The Presidential election is nearly as much a beauty contest as a political rivalry.
It looks like the Democrats will end up with an old white guy from Vermont, or maybe what's her name, if she can stay out of jail long enough.
Beating either in a beauty contest isn't much of a challenge, but you gotta admit that Ted Cruz looks a lot like a grown up Eddie Munster. Kind of creepy... think Richard Nixon
Rubio is a good looking guy, very personable who I actually spent some time talking with back when he was running for the Senate.
He's got a cheerleader wife and cute kids.... John Kennedy

http://communitytable.parade.com/151898/galinaespinoza/at-home-with-marco-rubio/

Clinton, or anyone that isn't a TEA MAGGOT, or a Repuke...

Repugs have lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 Presidential elections, and next year will be 6 out of 7..
I see the brain transplant was unsuccessful. Sorry.
Coming from some asshole that lives in a toxic waste cesspool, and inbred territory that's a compliment, you country fried Southern hicks have been voting for the Repugs for 40 years now and still the poorest part of the country with the least amount of money, and most uninsured, and least educated, with the shortest lifespan, please keep voting for the same assholes that keep you poor..

Repugs have lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 Presidential elections, and next year will be 6 out of 7..
Coming from some asshole that lives in a toxic waste cesspool, and inbred territory that's a compliment, you country fried Southern hicks have been voting for the Repugs for 40 years now and still the poorest part of the country with the least amount of money, and most uninsured, and least educated, with the shortest lifespan, please keep voting for the same assholes that keep you poor..

We're trying to seriously discuss candidates here. Get on board or go away. No one's interested in your hateful partisan hackery derailing the thread.

Hmmmm, starts with calling a man with minimum 30 IQ points on him an asshole, blurts something about toxic waste, but offers nothing to substantiate THEN doubles down calling me inbred
I suggest you come on down here and find out what Southern living is all about. We'll sit you down and explain why we love it here and why you probably would too.
I think I really should warn you though. My friends and neighbors are pretty serious about their heritage and 2nd amendment rights.
They REALLY hate being called "inbred". There are many like me that have 5 or 6 hundred acres of wooded land with predug holes.

No it isn't "time". This isn't even an election year. Get a ride to a clue store.

Then fuck off and don't discuss it. I don't recall anyone sending you an engraved invitation, desperate to hear your opinions, anyway.
Possum boy wants to be the center of attention in a discussion he doesn't belong in.

Uhhmmm... you've got twice as many posts with umpteen times as many lines, most of which go into character assassination of present posters, so yeah tell us all about wanting to be a center of attention.

And you're right, I don't belong in this discussion. My whole point was that nobody does, as its premise is invalid. To wit: it's not "time" at all.

Carry on with the pointless wankitude.

Uhhmmm... you've got twice as many posts with umpteen times as many lines, most of which go into character assassination of present posters, so yeah tell us all about wanting to be a center of attention.

And you're right, I don't belong in this discussion. My whole point was that nobody does, as its premise is invalid. To wit: it's not "time" at all.

Why are you still here, talking about a conversation you claim you don't want to take part in?

atm, I'm considering Fiorina, Rubio, or Cruz. Having Fiorina in the mix in some way would be hugely beneficial, imo. She's smart, savvy, doesn't take shit from people, and can take the heat of the boys club.

Why are you still here, talking about a conversation you claim you don't want to take part in?

I'm not "still" here -- I left. Ernie gave me a notification.

Aaaaand you're still talking. I can only assume it's because leftists just can't bear the idea of people doing things they haven't personally approved. God forbid they can't apply their own rhetoric: if you don't like the debate, don't have it. But don't try to prevent other people from doing so.

You're done. Feel free to keep ranting and raving about "How dare you discuss this?! NOBODY should be talking about this now! Stop it!" You get no more responses to your attempts to derail the thread. Shoo, bug.

atm, I'm considering Fiorina, Rubio, or Cruz. Having Fiorina in the mix in some way would be hugely beneficial, imo. She's smart, savvy, doesn't take shit from people, and can take the heat of the boys club.

I really can't think of anything Fiorina's offering that's standing out from the crowd to me. I suppose she's smart enough, but most of the GOP candidates are. She just feels kinda "meh" to me. I dunno, maybe I'm just being affected by the fact that a lot of people seem very conscious of her being female. Not something I react well to.

Aaaaand you're still talking. I can only assume it's because leftists just can't bear the idea of people doing things they haven't personally approved. God forbid they can't apply their own rhetoric: if you don't like the debate, don't have it. But don't try to prevent other people from doing so.

You're done. Feel free to keep ranting and raving about "How dare you discuss this?! NOBODY should be talking about this now! Stop it!" You get no more responses to your attempts to derail the thread. Shoo, bug.

I have no reason to rant about that since it was never my point. I challenged your premise; the one in the first two words of your title. If you don't like it --- tough titty. Whatever.

Unsubscribing yet again.

So anyway, now that we've heard the obligatory, "I must derail the thread because REASONS!" posts, is there anyone who was leaning toward Ben Carson who's rethinking because of the West Point flap? Or anyone who wasn't leaning that way who is now because of it?

If Bernie Sanders does not get the nomination, I would probably go for Ted Cruze.

There is no friggin way I would ever vote for Hillary. Or Trump. Or Bush.

I can't vote for Bernie in the primaries because I am a registered Republican.

I'm definitely curious about the "why" on this one. How do you go from Bernie to Cruz as your first and second?
Good question. Perhaps it is the order of honesty and integrity. Bernie has real issues. Most everyone else just does tired old talking points.

Yes, but aside from liking his issues, what do you think of his position on them? And how do you go from liking Bernie to liking Cruz as a second choice, when their positions on the issues are so diametrically opposed?
Perhaps I spoke in haste. I am still in the process of elimination.

I like Fiorina and Kasich also.

I think we're approaching the point in the campaign where the voters who aren't hardcore support bases and campaign workers are starting to get a feel for the candidates and leaning one direction or the other, although we obviously still have a lot of time before it's necessary to make a final choice.

So which candidate are you currently favoring, and why?

For myself, I'm currently throwing my support to Ted Cruz. As I've said in other places, he's smart, principled, conservative, and has shown himself to be willing and able to take on and oppose both the Democrats and the establishment of the GOP.

I havent voted major party for president in years but here is my take.

Trade is one of the most important issues a president deals with, that and other foreign policy. Our trade policy has been bought and manipulated by corporate whores.

Trump at least pretends to be concerned about that.....
so in a way does Paul ...or at least his father did...saying it is not true free trade.

Cruz actually worked as a trade, something or other, in the Bush admin I believe, this immediately disqualifies him as far as I'm concerned...that and his wife worked for Goldman-Sachs.

Carson hasnt addressed it as far as I've heard

Fiorina talks against the crony capitalism rampant in DC,

on the other side I dont trust Hillary's new-found opposition to trade.
Sanders is also a critic of our trade policy.

so of the republicans probably Trump, Fiorina, Paul
and the Democrats Sanders.

....And thus why exists in the Alabaman vernacular the saying: thank God for Mississippi. LOL

....And thus why exists in the Alabaman vernacular the saying: thank God for Mississippi. LOL
So not even an attempt to address the subject. You have nothing to contribute here. Welcome to my ignore list. You've set a new record 6 days and I've deduced your total worthlessness.

I think we're approaching the point in the campaign where the voters who aren't hardcore support bases and campaign workers are starting to get a feel for the candidates and leaning one direction or the other, although we obviously still have a lot of time before it's necessary to make a final choice.

So which candidate are you currently favoring, and why?

For myself, I'm currently throwing my support to Ted Cruz. As I've said in other places, he's smart, principled, conservative, and has shown himself to be willing and able to take on and oppose both the Democrats and the establishment of the GOP.

I havent voted major party for president in years but here is my take.

Trade is one of the most important issues a president deals with, that and other foreign policy. Our trade policy has been bought and manipulated by corporate whores.

Trump at least pretends to be concerned about that.....
so in a way does Paul ...or at least his father did...saying it is not true free trade.

Cruz actually worked as a trade, something or other, in the Bush admin I believe, this immediately disqualifies him as far as I'm concerned...that and his wife worked for Goldman-Sachs.

Carson hasnt addressed it as far as I've heard

Fiorina talks against the crony capitalism rampant in DC,

on the other side I dont trust Hillary's new-found opposition to trade.
Sanders is also a critic of our trade policy.

so of the republicans probably Trump, Fiorina, Paul
and the Democrats Sanders.

Well, although I don't agree with you, I do have to say you're very clear on which issues matter to you and whose positions align with what you want, so that's certainly good.

So not even an attempt to address the subject. You have nothing to contribute here. Welcome to my ignore list. You've set a new record 6 days and I've deduced your total worthlessness.

Insofar as you even bothered to respond to that post, to say nothing of the immaturity with which you did respond, I think my being on your ignore list is best for us both.

Forum List

Back