It's Time To Publish A Master List Of All Adults Who DON'T Own Firearms

Oh really?!?! Then explain this.

Stalking suspect dead after overpowering arresting officer, taking gun, wounding 3 | Fox News

Having lots of guns around doesn't seem to have prevented this. Imagine a school where the teachers are armed. That would seem to be a "soft target" for getting a gun and going on a rampage.

Is this the BEST you can do to counter my argument? The "all or nothing" concept? If a criminal with a gun confronts you, what are YOU going to do about it? Overpower him? Cower in fear? Grab a chair or lamp and throw it at him?

Law enforcement people get overpowered and have their weapons compromised. You see it on TV all the time. NOTHING is absolute and NOTHING is perfect.

Try again, except next time make your point like an intelligent ADULT.

He'd have to be one, first.

If the names of concealed carry permit holders in parts of New York are being published, then it seems to me that the names of all adults in the United States who DO NOT own firearms should also be published.

All of the people who are pro gun control, and demand that all law-abiding citizens should be banned from owning firearms, and believe that they don't NEED firearms to protect themselves, should be willing to put their NAMES and ADDRESSES behind their beliefs.

Those of us who do own firearms can be identified any number of ways. I personally don't have a problem with EVERYBODY knowing that I own several firearms. Criminals aren't going to mess with me. They'll "ply their trades" on "soft targets", like people who don't own firearms, and at places that are posted as "gun-free zones". If they make the mistake of messing with me and my family, it will be their FINAL mistake.

OK, anti-gun people.............it's time to identify yourselves. STAND UP for your beliefs. SHOW everybody that you are not COWARDS. PROVE to the rest of us that bringing a knife to a gunfight is a great idea for everybody.
Only about 1 in 3 households in the US have firearms yet most Americans do support the right of individuals to own firearms. Just because someone does not own a gun does not mean they oppose gun ownership. Likewise, because someone favors additional controls on gun sales, does not mean they oppose individual ownership.

Gun permit information, like most government permits are public record and can be published. The lack of a gun permit is not public record. Publishing such a list, could be consider invasion of privacy.

Exactly.

The OP is yet more evidence many on the right have become completely unhinged over the issue.

If the names of concealed carry permit holders in parts of New York are being published, then it seems to me that the names of all adults in the United States who DO NOT own firearms should also be published.

All of the people who are pro gun control, and demand that all law-abiding citizens should be banned from owning firearms, and believe that they don't NEED firearms to protect themselves, should be willing to put their NAMES and ADDRESSES behind their beliefs.

Those of us who do own firearms can be identified any number of ways. I personally don't have a problem with EVERYBODY knowing that I own several firearms. Criminals aren't going to mess with me. They'll "ply their trades" on "soft targets", like people who don't own firearms, and at places that are posted as "gun-free zones". If they make the mistake of messing with me and my family, it will be their FINAL mistake.

OK, anti-gun people.............it's time to identify yourselves. STAND UP for your beliefs. SHOW everybody that you are not COWARDS. PROVE to the rest of us that bringing a knife to a gunfight is a great idea for everybody.

Said it the other night myself..........I couldnt agree more. Should happen tomorrow.

The most appalling things coming from the limpwristed left is this notion that it is nutty to put 2 cops in each school. These people just always have a distinct inabilty to connect the dots....banning guns = the killings stop. Its fucking fascinating to me. If we put these people in charge of everything, society as we know it would cease to exist inside of a year.

The liberal k00ks idea of school security.................

Meanwhile, for those who DONT live in a bubble, a little tidbit................

Within A Decade Of The UK Banning And Confiscating Handguns, Crimes Involving Handguns Doubled

Let the limpwristers protect their homes and neighborhoods with these...............

6727_150107120122.jpg

Most Americans think that is a bad idea though. I suggest the fairies move to another country.

Let the limpwristers protect their homes and neighborhoods with these...............

6727_150107120122.jpg

Most Americans think that is a bad idea though. I suggest the fairies move to another country.

"limpwristed"?
"fairies"?

-- so you're saying guns are a penis compensation tool? I'm shocked.
I heard that before; I didn't want to believe it, but I guess it's good to let these things out.
Feel better? Need a tissue?

My mother doesn't own a gun. Would you like her name and address for your list?

My mother doesn't own a gun. Would you like her name and address for your list?

I would, because she's a goddamn commie hippie liberal! Murica!

Forum List

Back