It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

We should celebrate black history month. we should also have a white history month to celebrate. I think it should be April. April is such a lovely month.

Why is it you think Black history month is ONLY there to teach blacks about our full history?

Once again our annual exercise in institutional racism is here again. That's right, Black History month is upon us.

Guess we're in for 28 days of reminders of how screwed up our Grandfathers were toward African-Americans.

One would think that now that we have elected a black POTUS we can move on. Truth is what we have witnessed is a worsening of race relations the last two years, not an improvement. So if this what we can expect every time we try to reconcile with those who hate us, and receive even more hatred for our efforts, why bother?

I'm just asking

How many monkey cartoons or jokes have you made this year or last?

I think making monkey jokes and cartoons and calling people monkeys is the specialty of Black As Coal. Yep. or is it Bassahole? one of the two.

When your ancestors were dragged from their homeland against their will and forced into involuntary servitude to save some cheap motherfuckers the cost of labor, you can talk.

Until then, you should probably STFU.

What happened to my ancestors has nothing to do with me today.

Judging by the condition Africa today is in, blacks should instead count their blessings because they seem to have caught a friggen break.
They could be in that mess instead of here.

So they should be thanking us white guys? :lol:

When your ancestors were dragged from their homeland against their will and forced into involuntary servitude to save some cheap motherfuckers the cost of labor, you can talk.

Judging by the condition Africa today is in, blacks should instead count their blessings because they seem to have caught a friggen break.

That is without a doubt, the sickest, most twisted excuse the slavery apologists have come up with yet.

Judging by the condition Africa today is in, blacks should instead count their blessings bacause they seem to have caught a friggen break.

The Africans that were enslaved and brought here went through unimaginable horrors for centuries, yes it is better to be in the US than Africa but its kind of hard to ask black people to be thankful for slavery because it brought them to the US.

Africa enslaved the Jews to build their pyramids. We should ask the Jews what they thinnk shouldn't we? Actually we should have a National Jewish Celebration Month. Let's make that one May.

Jewish American Heritage Month

They already have it, plus the Africans enslaving Jews to build the Pyramids has nothing to do with American history.

Slavery is blacks main claim to fame, there is nothing else to their history.

Last edited:
We should celebrate black history month. we should also have a white history month to celebrate. I think it should be April. April is such a lovely month.

There are several white history months.

Irish History Month

National Italian American Heritage Month

Jewish American Heritage Month

I want a WHITE history month. and a WHITE MISS AMWEICA and a CONGRESSIONAL WHITE CAUCUS.

Yes and I want to go down on Scarlett Johansen, but it looks like both of us will be denied what we want.

I second this. I believe on April 1st every year we should celebrate our heritages and for a full month after, ehh, not so much.

Once again our annual exercise in institutional racism is here again. That's right, Black History month is upon us.

Guess we're in for 28 days of reminders of how screwed up our Grandfathers were toward African-Americans.

One would think that now that we have elected a black POTUS we can move on. Truth is what we have witnessed is a worsening of race relations the last two years, not an improvement. So if this what we can expect every time we try to reconcile with those who hate us, and receive even more hatred for our efforts, why bother?

I'm just asking

None. Next stupid question.

My wife of 32 years is black. I don't joke about that kind of garbage.

I'm just asking

I think making monkey jokes and cartoons and calling people monkeys is the specialty of Black As Coal. Yep. or is it Bassahole? one of the two.

You make the call.

obama monkey - Google Search

images

images

images

Theres thousands out there. I really kind of surprised.

You wouldn't be where you are without your ancestors.
They caught a breaK? Are you that much of a douchebag?

I'm just asking

It has gotten worse, because some on the right have made it alright to be a racist again. ;)(
They rationalize attacking black people because they are "entitlement loving liberals". We won't talk about Latinos.

Forum List

Back