It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

Once again our annual exercise in institutional racism is here again. That's right, Black History month is upon us.

Guess we're in for 28 days of reminders of how screwed up our Grandfathers were toward African-Americans.

One would think that now that we have elected a black POTUS we can move on. Truth is what we have witnessed is a worsening of race relations the last two years, not an improvement. So if this what we can expect every time we try to reconcile with those who hate us, and receive even more hatred for our efforts, why bother?

I'm just asking

Your statement is racist if you think celebrating black history month discriminates against white people. You have just topped all of the startling things you have written before.

What happens when you repeatedly bring up unpleasant memories?

Answer: You get nightmares

This month is institutonal racism. Nothing more. A repeated attempt to breed hatred against whites, thus maintaining their 95 percentile among black voters.

I'm sorry that you view black history as a nightmare.

Black History is American history.... lets learn it all, not just what makes us FEEL better. :doubt:

What happens when you repeatedly bring up unpleasant memories?

Answer: You get nightmares

This month is institutonal racism. Nothing more. A repeated attempt to breed hatred against whites, thus maintaining their 95 percentile among black voters.

I'm sorry that you view black history as a nightmare.

Black History is American history.... lets learn it all, not just what makes us FEEL better. :doubt:

That's one of the reasons I like you.:clap2:

When your ancestors were dragged from their homeland against their will and forced into involuntary servitude to save some cheap motherfuckers the cost of labor, you can talk.

Until then, you should probably STFU.

What happened to my ancestors has nothing to do with me today.

Judging by the condition Africa today is in, blacks should instead count their blessings because they seem to have caught a friggen break.
They could be in that mess instead of here.

There it is....I knew it was coming.

We should celebrate black history month. we should also have a white history month to celebrate. I think it should be April. April is such a lovely month.

There are several white history months.

Irish History Month

National Italian American Heritage Month

Jewish American Heritage Month

Surprising to us now...at one time in our history, they were not considered "white"...that term has been very fluid in the American lexicon.

Pulling their pants up would be a accomplishment

Is that it? because they wear their pants like a prison bitch?:lol: If they knew the truth about that I doubt they would wear their pants that way.:lol:

Kids do this for the same reason kids have ever done anything.

It pisses off the adults.

Not going to diagree, but if they knew the reason why people in prison wore their pants the way they do, they would not wear them that way anymore.:lol:

I personally do not like "Black History Month" or the idea of a "White History Month" either. The reason is that I believe it works to separate Americans from each other. The history of the black person in America is part of our history and I believe that it should be taught as American History... the good with the bad in its entirety.

All history, black and white, should be taught as American History. When we are speaking of America that is. Why on earth do we need to separate out the races when we are teaching history? When we teach about the civil war, we should be teaching not only the war but also the socio/economic factors that played a part in the war including slavery.

As long as we continue to divide Americans by their race, we will remain a racist people.

That is just my humble opinion.

Immie

When your ancestors were dragged from their homeland against their will and forced into involuntary servitude to save some cheap motherfuckers the cost of labor, you can talk.

Until then, you should probably STFU.

What happened to my ancestors has nothing to do with me today.

Judging by the condition Africa today is in, blacks should instead count their blessings because they seem to have caught a friggen break.
They could be in that mess instead of here.

There it is....I knew it was coming.

Yeah, that's a good one.

Once again our annual exercise in institutional racism is here again. That's right, Black History month is upon us.

Guess we're in for 28 days of reminders of how screwed up our Grandfathers were toward African-Americans.

One would think that now that we have elected a black POTUS we can move on. Truth is what we have witnessed is a worsening of race relations the last two years, not an improvement. So if this what we can expect every time we try to reconcile with those who hate us, and receive even more hatred for our efforts, why bother?

I'm just asking

How many monkey cartoons or jokes have you made this year or last?

I think making monkey jokes and cartoons and calling people monkeys is the specialty of Black As Coal. Yep. or is it Bassahole? one of the two.

Yeah...they all look and act alike to you, don't they? :doubt:

Without slavery, blacks would not know their history

Forum List

Back