It's time to do your civic duty, Trump minions

Log into Youtube if you have an account, and down-vote Joe Biden's official White House Youtube videos. Just click on "PLAY ALL", mute the volume so you don't have to hear them, and and give it a good old "thumbs down."

What fun. :04:

Right here

View attachment 446163

Did you also notice the comments section was turned off all but one video?
In that one video everyone trashed xiden......most hated president and he's been in office a day. :laughing0301:

It's too bad they have to protect their fragile little "president." I would have left so zingers in the comment section if I could have.

Ya know I'm starting to think xidens presidency wont be half bad.
It's going to be four years of mocking and trash talking to the point they wont let anyone comment about him.
He might as well stay in his basement. :auiqs.jpg:
Act like a kid, get treated like one. I really didn't think you'd be so immature.

Meh...I never thought I'd meet a teacher that didnt know alcohol was flammable.
Even though it says so on the bottle.

Thank you. I gave them all a thumbs up.

Bet you didn't look at the number of down-votes that asshole is getting, did you?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::21:
The way I look at it, those down votes are just disgruntled, bored and bitter Trumpers like yourself. Your OP just confirms most those down votes are angry Trumpers.

Well I could be destroying the Dem Party HQ in Portland tonight, like some of his disgruntled supporters are doing...

Protesters gather, damage Democratic headquarters in Portland - KTVZ
Just more nut balls of the great northwest coast, where mayors do not believe in enforcement, or are the Boog Boys doing what they were arrested on Federal Charges for in Las Vegas? You got to wonder when the elected leaders out there will have had enough. Doesn't really effect me in Tennessee, can't for the life of me see why they keep putting up with it.

Bet you didn't look at the number of down-votes that asshole is getting, did you?

The way I look at it, those down votes are just disgruntled, bored and bitter Trumpers like yourself. Your OP just confirms most those down votes are angry Trumpers.

Well I could be destroying the Dem Party HQ in Portland tonight, like some of his disgruntled supporters are doing...

Just more nut balls of the great northwest coast, where mayors do not believe in enforcement, or are the Boog Boys doing what they were arrested on Federal Charges for in Las Vegas? You got to wonder when the elected leaders out there will have had enough. Doesn't really effect me in Tennessee, can't for the life of me see why they keep putting up with it.

Boog boys generally don't wave anti-police signs. That's not their modus operandi.

Log into Youtube if you have an account, and down-vote Joe Biden's official White House Youtube videos. Just click on "PLAY ALL", mute the volume so you don't have to hear them, and and give it a good old "thumbs down."

Right here

View attachment 446163

In that one video everyone trashed xiden......most hated president and he's been in office a day. :laughing0301:

It's too bad they have to protect their fragile little "president." I would have left so zingers in the comment section if I could have.

It's going to be four years of mocking and trash talking to the point they wont let anyone comment about him.
Act like a kid, get treated like one. I really didn't think you'd be so immature.

Come back to me when you cut your wisdom teeth.

Right here

View attachment 446163
Jen Psaki's presser sure is an improvement over Sean Spicer's first. What a difference. I don't understand why all the comments are negative.

None of the regular WH press corps was there to verbally assault her. They were lobbing softballs underhanded to her on the first day.

Right here

View attachment 446163
Jen Psaki's presser sure is an improvement over Sean Spicer's first. What a difference. I don't understand why all the comments are negative.

None of the regular WH press corps was there to verbally assault her. They were lobbing softballs underhanded to her on the first day.
Any comment on what she actually reported?

I TOLDJA those rioters aren't Democrats! Nobody listens to me. Geez.

I TOLDJA those rioters aren't Democrats! Nobody listens to me. Geez.

They hold the same core beliefs as do Democrats, except they're even farther to the left...

Right here

View attachment 446163

Who cares? They were all anti-American musings.

Right here

View attachment 446163

16 Executive actions today. He rejoined WHO and the Paris Accords, flushed the Muslim ban, and he's sent his wishlist for immigration reform over to Congress.

Boog boys generally don't wave anti-police signs. That's not their modus operandi.
Two of the Federal indictments were for killing police officers. They are anarchist against all government authorities. The crap in Las Vegas was disguised to blend in and incite under the guise of BLM protestors. That came out on the Department of Justice website the same weekend Donnie was pointing out antifa and Barr wasn't saying much in support as he had just released hours earlier the indictment after the capture of the Boog boys with weapons, explosives and incindiaries. You are probably right though. The Northwest coast has plenty of homegrown ass holes. No telling who cranked it up this time. Certainly not their first up there and no telling what their real goal was. Could go either way.

Right here

View attachment 446163

16 Executive actions today. He rejoined WHO and the Paris Accords, flushed the Muslim ban, and he's sent his wishlist for immigration reform over to Congress.
Bad, bad, bad, and bad. How's that for 4 for 4?

Right here

View attachment 446163

Bad, bad, bad, and bad. How's that for 4 for 4?
My condolences.

Right here

View attachment 446163

Come back to me when you cut your wisdom teeth.

I quote facts and you respond with mindless drivel.

Forum List

Back