It's Time To Contact The President And Congress

Every one who thinks there should be no compromise on the 2nd Amendment needs to tell the White House and your congress critters directly, NOW!

Here's how to email the White House.

Contact the White House | The White House

Be respectful but firm.

If you don't know how to contact your congressman and senators you can get the information by visiting the following.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Once again, be respectful but firm.

Please pass this along to your like minded friends and family on social media.
Done. Here is mine:

Please stop the criminal loving, America hating democrats from disarming law-abiding Americans. More gun laws will do nothing to stop murderers. How about closing the revolving doors at prisons and stop paroling violent offenders? Stop slapping them on the wrist and placing Americans in harm's way. Stop plea bargaining criminals and lock them up. This will reduce crimes. Also, gun-free zones should be illegal. All they do is empower murderers.
And lastly, if democrats want more gun control, disarm all their bodyguards!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you'll be one of the first that gets red flagged you f'n moron - :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
Fuck 'em, if telling the truth does that, too bad. At least I'm bot a spineless criminal loving coward like you.

you're a Trump bitch - end of story

Every one who thinks there should be no compromise on the 2nd Amendment needs to tell the White House and your congress critters directly, NOW!

Be respectful but firm.

If you don't know how to contact your congressman and senators you can get the information by visiting the following.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Done. Here is mine:

Please stop the criminal loving, America hating democrats from disarming law-abiding Americans. More gun laws will do nothing to stop murderers. How about closing the revolving doors at prisons and stop paroling violent offenders? Stop slapping them on the wrist and placing Americans in harm's way. Stop plea bargaining criminals and lock them up. This will reduce crimes. Also, gun-free zones should be illegal. All they do is empower murderers.
And lastly, if democrats want more gun control, disarm all their bodyguards!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you'll be one of the first that gets red flagged you f'n moron - :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
Fuck 'em, if telling the truth does that, too bad. At least I'm bot a spineless criminal loving coward like you.

you're a Trump bitch - end of story
Yeah I am. What are you besides pond scum?

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

The 2nd has already been infringement countless times. Sorry, you're too late.
Oh, you're right.

We should just give up.

I’m just saying that it’s been done before, and it’ll be done again. Like when all you bike riding hillbillies all die off.

Not going to happen, new generations of gun owners will resist.

As society gets smarter, we’ll need less guns.

Not true, you commies will never go after the criminals, Americans will always need guns for self defense. When seconds count the cops are only minutes away. In my area it's more like an hour.

The 2nd has already been infringement countless times. Sorry, you're too late.
Oh, you're right.

We should just give up.

I’m just saying that it’s been done before, and it’ll be done again. Like when all you bike riding hillbillies all die off.

Not true, you commies will never go after the criminals, Americans will always need guns for self defense. When seconds count the cops are only minutes away. In my area it's more like an hour.

Over time, as you hillbillies die off, things will change... Nothing ever stays the same, not even the Constitution, it's been changed a whole bunch of times already.

Oh, you're right.

We should just give up.

Over time, as you hillbillies die off, things will change... Nothing ever stays the same, not even the Constitution, it's been changed a whole bunch of times already.

Just another commie fantasy. The shooting sports and American traditions are being taught to every new generation. Add to that the courts being filled with real constitutionalist, I think your commie fantasy about disarming law abiding citizens will never be realized. Deal with it child.

Oh, you're right.

We should just give up.

Over time, as you hillbillies die off, things will change

Too funny. Indeed things will change, but our children are not like your children.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

They don't listen.

Just another commie fantasy. The shooting sports and American traditions are being taught to every new generation. Add to that the courts being filled with real constitutionalist, I think your commie fantasy about disarming law abiding citizens will never be realized. Deal with it child.

Nobody I know wants to disarm anyone, that's a fake statement that you use because you don't have anything real to come back with. Sort of like a concession on the point.

Too funny. Indeed things will change, but our children are not like your children.
Not sure if there are stats on this, but it seems pretty clear that the smarter people are, the less guns they have, and especially the less crazy ass guns they have or care about. So ya, once the hillbillies are in the minority. And I'm not for completely disarming everyone, as another poster misspoke.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

They don't listen.

They will at least take notice if we get enough to call or email.

Nobody I know wants to disarm anyone, that's a fake statement that you use because you don't have anything real to come back with. Sort of like a concession on the point.
Surely, you can appreciate the high level of mistrust, after the people who allegedly don't want to disarm anyone made us fight them all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court over the issue of whether or not the right to bear arms is an individual right?

That alone, would have been the start of a complete disarmament.

So, calling "bullshit" on the claim that "nobody wants to disarm anybody" just doesn't quite say it. It's like we need a more powerful form of the word "bullshit" to make it adequate. It's more like, Liar-Liar-Pants-On-Fire, 45 pound pile of African Bull Elephant Bullshit, or something less verbose.

Not sure if there are stats on this, but it seems pretty clear that the smarter people are, the less guns they have, and especially the less crazy ass guns they have or care about.

So when those smart people get caught in a mass shooting with their pants down and no gun by some crazy Leftist, they're being especially smart as they are gunned down. Got it.

So ya, once the hillbillies are in the minority.

Hillbillies? I live just outside the Beltway surrounding DC, in one of the wealthiest and most technologically blessed regions of the country. No hillbillies here.

And I'm not for completely disarming everyone, as another poster misspoke.

Dunno about them, but whenever a Democrat says that, I laugh. They have altogether too much past.

Your statement proves you're a liar, ignorant, or just plain stupid. Several of the commiecrat candidates are advocating mandatory government gun buybacks. Tell me commie, how can the government buyback something they've never owned?

Surely, you can appreciate the high level of mistrust, after the people who allegedly don't want to disarm anyone made us fight them all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court over the issue of whether or not the right to bear arms is an individual right?

So, calling "bullshit" on the claim that "nobody wants to disarm anybody" just doesn't quite say it. It's like we need a more powerful form of the word "bullshit" to make it adequate. It's more like, Liar-Liar-Pants-On-Fire, 45 pound pile of African Bull Elephant Bullshit, or something less verbose.

Sure, a few peeps might say that, but to use that as an argument against everyone who wants some guns control is Dinobullshit. :biggrin:

Not sure if there are stats on this, but it seems pretty clear that the smarter people are, the less guns they have, and especially the less crazy ass guns they have or care about.

So when those smart people get caught in a mass shooting with their pants down and no gun by some crazy Leftist, they're being especially smart as they are gunned down. Got it.

Hillbillies? I live just outside the Beltway surrounding DC, in one of the wealthiest and most technologically blessed regions of the country. No hillbillies here.

Dunno about them, but whenever a Democrat says that, I laugh. They have altogether too much past.

When the US gets more civilized, mass gun shootings will go down, and better gun control will help that.

"No hillbillies here." Ya, you.

Not a Dem, but a Libertarian, and also support some of Trump's policies.

Your statement proves you're a liar, ignorant, or just plain stupid. Several of the commiecrat candidates are advocating mandatory government gun buybacks. Tell me commie, how can the government buyback something they've never owned?

Not completely disarming anyone, I don't think. Anyways, I'm not a Dem and I'm not for that.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

They don't listen.

They will at least take notice if we get enough to call or email.

I guess this is true. I think back to when Bush tried to do amnesty. I remember the radio guys telling listeners to stop because all the emails were crashing servers, and the calls shut down the phones. Sad that our elected officials have to be delt with this way considering they spent a year telling us they heard us and know what we want. Honestly, all these guys need to feel some heat at the ballot box to get it in my opinion.

Sure, a few peeps might say that, but to use that as an argument against everyone who wants some guns control is Dinobullshit. :biggrin:

So tell us specifically what you mean by gun control, and what you think it will accomplish.

When the US gets more civilized, mass gun shootings will go down, and better gun control will help that.

"No hillbillies here." Ya, you.

Not a Dem, but a Libertarian, and also support some of Trump's policies.

:rolleyes:

So, you're a Halfacrat. A dated 7-11 sandwich.

Forum List

Back