It's Time To Contact The President And Congress

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Every one who thinks there should be no compromise on the 2nd Amendment needs to tell the White House and your congress critters directly, NOW!

Here's how to email the White House.

Contact the White House | The White House

Be respectful but firm.

If you don't know how to contact your congressman and senators you can get the information by visiting the following.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Once again, be respectful but firm.

Please pass this along to your like minded friends and family on social media.

All of my Congressional reps, both Senate and House, are Democrats. They refuse to represent any of my views.

All of my Congressional reps, both Senate and House, are Democrats. They refuse to represent any of my views.

Contact them anyway, they need a reality check. It's all about numbers.

They won't read your email or care about your call.

When I was helping a family friend running for state office, he had a list of people on each street. He instructed us to not pass out flyers to their house because they were registered Republicans, and he was running as a Democrat. It was simply a waste of money.

These Congress critters have people working for them that filter out things they don't need to know. For instance if I wrote my Democrat congress person, it's cross matched with active voter rolls. Since I'm a Republican, the email gets deleted and she'll never see it. If it's snail mail and they cross the return address, it just goes in the shredder unread.

The only contacts the congress person actually sees are the ones from their constituents that are active voters. They could care less what I as a Republican thinks.

When I was helping a family friend running for state office, he had a list of people on each street. He instructed us to not pass out flyers to their house because they were registered Republicans, and he was running as a Democrat. It was simply a waste of money.

These Congress critters have people working for them that filter out things they don't need to know. For instance if I wrote my Democrat congress person, it's cross matched with active voter rolls. Since I'm a Republican, the email gets deleted and she'll never see it. If it's snail mail and they cross the return address, it just goes in the shredder unread.

The only contacts the congress person actually sees are the ones from their constituents that are active voters. They could care less what I as a Republican thinks.
One on one personal contact is best if you can get it.

Every one who thinks there should be no compromise on the 2nd Amendment needs to tell the White House and your congress critters directly, NOW!

Be respectful but firm.

If you don't know how to contact your congressman and senators you can get the information by visiting the following.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

As long as Congress enacts measures consistent with Second Amendment case law, including an AWB, the Second Amendment has not been "compromised."

Every congresscritter keeps a call log on issues pro and con, like I said, it's all about numbers. Or I guess you can just sit on your ass and do nothing and just accept whatever comes.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

As long as Congress enacts measures consistent with Second Amendment case law, including an AWB, the Second Amendment has not been "compromised."

An AWB in NOT consistent with 2nd Amendment case law you fucking retard. Guess you forgot the "in common use" standard set by the court. Now try to get back on topic.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Most Americans want some sort of gun control and after 3 recent mass shootings I doubt you guys can produce the volume of calls that others can.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

I'm with you.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

I'm with you.

That and a buck twenty five will leave you 3 quarters short of a dollar.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Most Americans want some sort of gun control and after 3 recent mass shootings I doubt you guys can produce the volume of calls that others can.

Most Americans only know sound bites and have no clue what the real issues are or how ineffective current proposals would be. The MSM will never tell the public at large that none of the current proposals would have stopped a single shooter. We need to let our reps know we know the reality of the situation.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Most Americans only know sound bites and have no clue what the real issues are or how ineffective current proposals would be. The MSM will never tell the public at large that none of the current proposals would have stopped a single shooter. We need to let our reps know we know the reality of the situation.

Red flag laws could have caught the guy in Dayton and the Giffords shooter. Not too women who have been threatened by former or current spouses that don't hit the newspapers every day. There have been mass shooters under 21 so raising the age may be helpful as well.

Closing background check loopholes and requriing all gun sales public and private to go through the system probably would weed out more people who shouldn't own guns. Also I think the 50 states and the federal government need to get together and come up with a more bullet proof consistent system.

I'd also like to see people associated with hate groups being barred from owning guns. I don't mean right or left, I mean groups that promote or have committed violent acts.

Every congresscritter keeps a call log on issues pro and con, like I said, it's all about numbers. Or I guess you can just sit on your ass and do nothing and just accept whatever comes.

Mark Warner and Tim Kaine don't care about pro or con numbers. They're rubber stampers.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

Red flag laws could have caught the guy in Dayton and the Giffords shooter. Not too women who have been threatened by former or current spouses that don't hit the newspapers every day. There have been mass shooters under 21 so raising the age may be helpful as well.

Closing background check loopholes and requriing all gun sales public and private to go through the system probably would weed out more people who shouldn't own guns. Also I think the 50 states and the federal government need to get together and come up with a more bullet proof consistent system.

I'd also like to see people associated with hate groups being barred from owning guns. I don't mean right or left, I mean groups that promote or have committed violent acts.

The Dayton shooters mother called the police to ask if her son could own the type rifle he had, she made no mention that she thought he was dangerous. So NO, red flag laws would have done NOTHING.

Red flag laws could be useful if the States would actually protect the due process rights of anyone effected, that means being able to confront your accusers, before a JUDGE takes the weapon/s, none of this anonymous bullshit. Also States need to report prohibited persons to the NICS data base. Hell I have a brother-in-law that was prosecuted for domestic violence with a firearm and he was never reported to NICS by his State.

It's also nice to see you admit you want people prosecuted or denied constitutional rights based on thoughts and opinions. Good job commie.

Be respectful but firm.

Home | House.gov

U.S. Senate

The Dayton shooters mother called the police to ask if her son could own the type rifle he had, she made no mention that she thought he was dangerous. So NO, red flag laws would have done NOTHING.

Red flag laws could be useful if the States would actually protect the due process rights of anyone effected, that means being able to confront your accusers, before a JUDGE takes the weapon/s, none of this anonymous bullshit. Also States need to report prohibited persons to the NICS data base. Hell I have a brother-in-law that was prosecuted for domestic violence with a firearm and he was never reported to NICS by his State.

It's also nice to see you admit you want people prosecuted or denied constitutional rights based on thoughts and opinions. Good job commie.

The Dayton shooter was making hit lists in High School and was suspended over it.

I want people who are members of violent groups not to have guns, yes.

Mark Warner and Tim Kaine don't care about pro or con numbers. They're rubber stampers.

Probably, but it still wouldn't hurt to burn up their phones and email.

Forum List

Back