When the commies get their way and confiscation of all firearms is the law of the land.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I wonder what their plan will be to go into Chicago and get the thousands of illegal guns. Which, all guns would be, so that would mean....

What sort of jail time will they have for THE BLACKS who don't turn over their guns.

How large of a prison will they need to make? Will they need turn an entire county or set aside thousands of acres somewhere to imprison the millions or gun owners?

What, is their plan?

Btw, I have a rough estimation of $200 trillion dollars that it would cost to get all of their policies passed.

Lol

Has any liberal ever addressed any of this shit, or is the entire fucking left wing voting base just under the spell of group conformity and availability heuristics?

I wonder what their plan will be to go into Chicago and get the thousands of illegal guns. Which, all guns would be, so that would mean....

What sort of jail time will they have for THE BLACKS who don't turn over their guns.

How large of a prison will they need to make? Will they need turn an entire county or set aside thousands of acres somewhere to imprison the millions or gun owners?

What, is their plan?

Btw, I have a rough estimation of $200 trillion dollars that it would cost to get all of their policies passed.

Lol

Has any liberal ever addressed any of this shit, or is the entire fucking left wing voting base just under the spell of group conformity and availability heuristics?

Let's see: About 20 million AR-15's, 10 million AK-47's, another 20 million other semi-auto variants that take 20-30 round magazines, and another 300 million sporting rifles, shotguns, and handguns in this country.

Nobody's taking anything away.

I don’t live in Chicago so I don’t give a shit
It was a rhetorical question you dumb loser, and you answered it. Revealing what a piece of fucking shit you are. You dumb fucking demented hypocrite.

I'm not for an assault weapons ban though I do understand those who are. My question is was there a mass gun confiscation during the last AWB?

I'm not for an assault weapons ban though I do understand those who are. My question is was there a mass gun confiscation during the last AWB?

There weren't all that many semi-auto rifles with large magazines back then. The firearms industry rushed in to fill the void with the millions of 10-round SKS, Mosin-Nagant rifles, and Makarov pistols the Eastern-Bloc countries were dumping into the market. You could buy them for $50-80 back then, with 180-round spam cans of Russian or Chinese ammo for $30. After the ban was repealed, the firearms industry figured out how popular the AR and AK platform was among firearms owners, so they went to work producing millions of them. There are far more of them today than there was before the Clinton AWB.

Has any dumb fuck on the left ever try to explain to all of us who can think how they plan on financing all of the things their stupid fucking candidates are promising to give to everyone for fucking free?

Forum List

Back