It's Time For McCain To Grow-Up Or GIT!!

But But, Kerry is a war hero!! Just ask him, he'll tell you!

Just don't ask his friends

Why do we need to attack anyone's war record? McCain and Kerry are both war heros, which has nothing to do with what McCain is doing now.
I do love how the right had to put down kerry, so boy wonder's national guard record wouldn't look so bad.

I was unaware that serving in the National Guard was a bad thing.
You're QUITE-obviously too-young to remember the Champagne Unit.​

Is this where I'm supposed to say;

"How dare you attack him?! He's a war hero!"
There's something heroic about gettin' shot-down???

Kim&Warthog.gif

323.png

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2VkV0I0HnE&feature=related[/ame]​

You truly are, with out any shadow of a doubt the most ignorant sack of shit, not just on USMB, but on USMB and at leat 2 other forum sites that I have ever encountered.

You make Truthmatters seem like a Rhodes Scholar you ungratefull sack of shit.

Hes a dick, he doesnt care about the country he cares about keeping his job.

Possibly the most stupid & rancid comment ever posted on this Board. John McCain only risked his life for his Nation. That's all he did. What have you and your pissant OP buddy ever done? Think about that for awhile. Seriously,think about it.

Possibly the most stupid & rancid comment ever posted on this Board. John McCain only risked his life for his Nation. That's all he did. What have you and your pissant OP buddy ever done? Think about that for awhile. Seriously,think about it.

They can't. Not in a rational way. They both lack the basics of honor to grasp the ideals of Duty.

Is this where I'm supposed to say;

"How dare you attack him?! He's a war hero!"
There's something heroic about gettin' shot-down???

Kim&Warthog.gif

323.png

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2VkV0I0HnE&feature=related[/ame]​

You truly are, with out any shadow of a doubt the most ignorant sack of shit, not just on USMB, but on USMB and at leat 2 other forum sites that I have ever encountered.

You make Truthmatters seem like a Rhodes Scholar you ungratefull sack of shit.
It's a "gift"!!

241.png

(....And, your detail-free opinion is worth ZERO.
844.gif
)​

Why do we need to attack anyone's war record? McCain and Kerry are both war heros, which has nothing to do with what McCain is doing now.
I do love how the right had to put down kerry, so boy wonder's national guard record wouldn't look so bad.

So you do think serving your country in the national guard is a bad thing.

Possibly the most stupid & rancid comment ever posted on this Board. John McCain only risked his life for his Nation. That's all he did.
....Yet, he's turned-into a whiney, hypocritical, vindictive, little PUNK!!!!

He SAID he'd buy-into what the military-BIGS decided, on Gay-servicemen!!!!

Is he (now) a LIAR....or, a HYPOCRITE??!!!!!

:eusa_eh:

So you do think serving your country in the national guard is a bad thing.
It was THEN!!!!!!!

"Champagne unit is a pejorative term used to describe US military units that had been staffed by celebrities or people from wealthy or politically powerful families. Such units were often part of the National Guard, and assigned to lower-risk duty inside the United States. The connotation is that such units were havens for those with connections who wish to avoid conscription into more dangerous duty while still gaining the prestige afforded in the United States to military service. Over a century earlier, a term used to describe the same type of unit was silk-stocking regiment after the New York's 7th Regiment, whose well-heeled members actually built their own armory, the Seventh Regiment Armory on Park Avenue in the upper East side of Manhattan."

What's your fuckin' PROBLEM??!!!!!

:eusa_eh:

Nobody cares about John McCain...................

You know what Shaman..........you're a miserable radical gay phoney fcukk who brings the definition of social invalid to a new level.

s0n........get off the fcukking internet once in awhile and you wont be so fcukking miserable, or gay for that matter.

Last edited:
I'm no big McCain fan but he has certainly done more for his country than this OP and his pissant followers ever will. He only put is life on the line for his country. That's all he did.

I put my life on the line for my country as well.
although some stayed stateside protecting Texas and such from Vietanmese invaders.
I put my life on the line for a war we should never have been in.
Thank gawd for US Rubber.

McCains voters keep putting him back in office.
And even tried to elect him as president.

So where does the problem really lie with McCain or those who vote for him?

WE really need to take some personal responsibility for the screwed up government we have kept electing.

Last edited:
[Why do we need to attack anyone's war record? McCain and Kerry are both war heros

Kerry is no war hero.

The thing you need to realize about Vietnam is officers were notorious for recommending each other for medals when they weren't deserved.

And McCain is a hero becuase he disobeyed standing orders and got shot down and captured?

Not trying to belittle his service, just stating facts and wondering what makes one a hero?

I knew lots of heroes in Nam. Every frontline medic for one group.
But who calls them heroes?

Are all combat vets heroes? what about the doctors and such that save their lives?

What did McCain do out of the ordinary for his job description to be called a hero?

I do not consider myself a hero, although I did save a few lives and 2 of my men actually named one of their boys after me.
I just tried to do my job even though I sure as hell did not want to be there.

[Why do we need to attack anyone's war record? McCain and Kerry are both war heros

The thing you need to realize about Vietnam is officers were notorious for recommending each other for medals when they weren't deserved.
That's not surprising.

In Tony Herbert's book "Soldier", he'd stated that (during 'Nam), the U.S. military was so desperate for COs, that......they had to rely on vets from the Korean War, who COULDN'T qualify as COs (then), due to incompetency!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Soldier-Herbert/dp/0440180716]Amazon.com: Soldier (9780440180715): Herbert: Books[/ame]​

Last edited:

Kerry is no war hero.

And McCain is a hero becuase he disobeyed standing orders and got shot down and captured?

Not trying to belittle his service, just stating facts and wondering what makes one a hero?

I knew lots of heroes in Nam. Every frontline medic for one group.
But who calls them heroes?
BIG 10-4 on 'Nam's
CORPSMEN!!!!!

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

Maybe THAT'S the job that would have given McCain a little-more-insight on what he should be doing, NOW.....instead of working on his job-security as a Congressman!!!!

LINK

Yes, John McCain served his country honorably and sacrificed for this country. Then he came back and became a Senator and he has gone downhill ever since.

John McCain, after being beaten by George Bush, often worked "across the aisle" and was opposed to just about everything Bush. We thought it was because he was a "Maverick" that could compromise with his political opponents...Then he ran against President Obama and LOST AGAIN. So now McCain has decided to go against anything this President supports.

McCain's "Maverick" title came from anger and bitterness over losing, not from any willingness to serve his constituents or the voters. He has become the Senator from "Get off my lawn".

Yes, John McCain served his country honorably and sacrificed for this country. Then he came back and became a Senator and he has gone downhill ever since.

John McCain, after being beaten by George Bush, often worked "across the aisle" and was opposed to just about everything Bush. We thought it was because he was a "Maverick" that could compromise with his political opponents...Then he ran against President Obama and LOST AGAIN. So now McCain has decided to go against anything this President supports.

McCain's "Maverick" title came from anger and bitterness over losing, not from any willingness to serve his constituents or the voters. He has become the Senator from "Get off my lawn".

The John McCain of today is a mere shell of the John McCain of 2000. That maverick John McCain formed an opinion and was willing to forge alliances across party lines to do what he thought was right

The John McCain of today comes across as a bitter old man. Bitter over the 2008 election, bitter over the way his own party has treated him, bitter at the loss of his legacy. He should be the patriarch of his party and is now just a punch line as he sucks up to Sarah Palin

Its a shame what a once great politician has become

The John McCain of today is a mere shell of the John McCain of 2000. That maverick John McCain formed an opinion and was willing to forge alliances across party lines to do what he thought was right

Did he or was it just a big "Fuck you" to Bush for beating him?

Forum List

Back