It's the Truth

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
Brain Washing is done at the Fundamental Level. The Brain washing machine is the school system and the technology they use is psychology to achieve the results.

This is less mystical then what is percieved. It is a similar trick to hypnosis and all it takes is a willing subject to listen and learn.

Look at it as it is. If you do not put your kid through the school system or you do not teach them what is approved by the school boards then your child will not be certifided or have the proper credentials to go in to their work force or system. Then you are looked upon as a bad parent or child abuse and told you are giving your child no future. This compells parents to "do the right thing" by the standards of the system.

Just to tell it as it is and the control that is placed on this world is a real strong hold. They are the center of distribution of all information and nothing that is not approved by them does not get out. Anything that would suggest otherwise is put under wraps and contained and will never be leaked out of their system by their means of education or media. That is a risk that they take but they regulate it all anyways so minimal exposure to the content is not a threat that can not be removed.

The media is another outlet of psychological brain washing. It forces you to make an opinion at the information you hear. Many things that do not require your opinions as thought but they are basically forced upon you. You get to choose what kind of information you want to innudated with thats why they allow multiple channels. Anything that does not go along with the information that is taught in school or general knowledge is kept to a minimal as to not expose the true nature.

Between School and TV you are constantly being bashed with information that you may not need to know. They throw in random illness and desease for you to consider if you have. This psychological warfare is non stop. It is skewing the thoughts of the society and is very narrow. It has lead for you to believe in things that are not even a factor and to idols the people you see on these programs and strive to be molded after them because you just want to fit in.

Is it time to look at it as it is.

If I see someone kicking a dog if I say nothing I am responsible for allow abuse on that animal. So this is that same circumstance. I would be a bad human not to tell the people that they are being taken advantage of and for the most part the people do not know it. They were born into it and just went with it.

A change will happen soon but it can not happen if we all do not take resposibility for ourself.

Occult knowledge is locked and sealed away because of the simple tricks that the elite use and changed the name of them. One of those tricks is psycology and many are unaware of what it really is. The power of suggestion is stronger then realized. So when you are listen to your songs about being a baller and having money and ho's, take a moment and think about what you are doing when you are singing along and playing your part. Is that you and do you know what you are supporting?

When you listen to a song about disturbia that has been on the waves lately, do think you are crazy? Seen a rise in mental illness and suicide?

The power is in the words.

Now that you have read this entire thing you are forced to make your opinion about the information that is presented to you. It is the same way that the media and the education system operates.

Is this information unnessacary and uncalled for? That is your call.... I have done my part.

You correspond with everything at the same time. You exist with the universe at the same time. You are just as special and mysterious as the world and universe around you. Let the wonder be in you.

The Universe revolves around you as it revolves around everyone else at the same time.

No its not unnessary and uncalled for cause like you said,it IS the truth and I appreciate for one appreciate you posting this.Its obviously true about what you said about the school systems and the propaganda they tell us when it comes to history anyways.I once encountered my history teacher years later after I saw the movie JFK and asked him why he never told us the truth in class about it and asked him if he believed the official version and he said-oh i never did believe in that.and i asked him why he didnt tell us the truth about that if he didnt believe it and he said the school system would have his head if he had talked about what he REALLY thought.so the school system obviously lies about history.they never tell you about the autrocities that presidents have committed that rival hiters-and all the presidents since kennedy in fact HAVE done that.they do however,obviously tell you the truth when teaching the other classes however such as english,math and science.

Last edited:
Yes, History and Science have the majority of propaganda placed on them. It is really hard to confuse things with math as 2 + 2 = 4 everyday but what happened in 1645A.D. is really lost to those who were there.

Dinosaurs, Evolution, Global Warming, and how certain technology has came about. It is not the experiments that have given results but again mostly the history of the science. I can debate the fact of all science is off because of what it advoids to explain but that takes to much time and a big mob behind it.

Just know that what the scientist fall to say is that they do not know why things work the way they do they just do. There is a difference between being an engineer and a scientist and most the scientist are just engineers that can see design and cause and effect but in order to really say anything they need to know why that cause and effects happens and why the design works that way. Most the science is just empty shell.

H20 is water, that is known design and the first time that was determined was a discovery. So what about it now? It supports a majority of life on this planet and creates our Ozone. Great, so we see why the water is designed the way it is but we are missing the way the water works. Then we get atoms, protons - nuetrons, spinning energy, crashing atoms, reactions and interactions, but where did those come from and who decided on the design of the elements and how they act? It is all energy that has extended from a source. What is that source?

yeah I knew that about evolution and Global Warming But I didnt know they lied anything about Dinosaurs though.

Dinosaurs were part of the evolution theory as well. They say they are prehistoric and were here millions of years ago when actually they were here thousands of years ago.

The carbon dating that they use is just made up for their credibility sake.

The fossils would not last as long as they said they did and the oil made out of them would be gone decades ago if that was so. Oil did not come from dinosaurs decompossing or what ever they decided to say.

I can mention life on other planets, they know more then they lead on and try to make it a mystery like they do not know, but they know for sure that life exist on other planets in other solor systems. They just want to be the ones to say they discovered it so people will continue to follow them.

Watch as the times get stranger and stranger and it starts seeming like we are in a fantasy movie as the government tries to hold on to their power once they start losing it. The times will change and their will be a bunch of turmoil.

Next year we will see the news station start monitoring planet x and doing daily reports as the information starts getting more main stream.

Brain Washing is done at the Fundamental Level. The Brain washing machine is the school system and the technology they use is psychology to achieve the results.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Remember When I Was Real Young, Arguing with the teacher, about the Spelling they were trying to teach me! ~ of = OoF / Correct Spelling: Uv. } I Told the teacher to quit teaching me to do wrong!
That Trend went with me through all of public School! I Was Called a Rebel with many causes!

damn I had no idea that they had only been here thousands of years instead of millions.wow.

Forum List

Back