The Michelle Obama tape

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Apr 26, 2006
South Australia est 1836
Anyone got an update? The API blog seems to be a bit confused, probably the folks on duty there from stormfront.org - where's the vomit smilie? - seem to have dropped the ball.

This is all I have, can't make much sense of it.

Update on the Michelle Obama tape: There is a written agreement between API and Fox News Network on the airing of the tape before November 4th.

Update on the Michelle Obama tape: There is a written agreement between API and Fox News Network on the airing of the tape before November 4th. « African Press International (API)

Oh a bit more now:

Michelle Obama tape: The negotiations that led to API/ Fox News Network agreement Started in London, UK Fox N.N. Offices on orders from New York office

Michelle Obama tape: The negotiations that led to API/ Fox News Network agreement Started in London, UK Fox N.N. Offices on orders from New York office « African Press International (API)

The stormfronters really seem to have cocked this one up. What's the betting it disappears about 5th November?

Anyone got an update? The API blog seems to be a bit confused, probably the folks on duty there from stormfront.org - where's the vomit smilie? - seem to have dropped the ball.

This is all I have, can't make much sense of it.

Update on the Michelle Obama tape: There is a written agreement between API and Fox News Network on the airing of the tape before November 4th. « African Press International (API)

Oh a bit more now:

Michelle Obama tape: The negotiations that led to API/ Fox News Network agreement Started in London, UK Fox N.N. Offices on orders from New York office « African Press International (API)

The stormfronters really seem to have cocked this one up. What's the betting it disappears about 5th November?

how can it disappear when it never existed?

did i mention i'm the oil minister's nephew?

Did you get my $150,000?

I know I'm doing the right thing, trusting you with all that money to invest.

Can't wait to see my dividends!

Forum List

Back