It's the REAL Darth Liability

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make a simple point here, about this "Darth" thing. I'm not accusing nor threatening, just informing. If you think I'm kidding, ask Midnight Marauder to verify it for you.

About a month or so ago we had the Fred Phelps God squad pile in and try and run a clique on this board. They were all full of themselves and thought they had everything going their way.

If you can find two of them left, they're laying low. I have a big fucking sword, and I keep my moderators on leashes. Don't fuck with this board. It's all nice and laid back and that's how I like it.

Not aimed at any particular individual. It goes for everyone. Just making sure you new folk are up to speed.

We are just Sayin' Hi, Gunny...

And after all, your Liberal Clique here was all over me like a Rash for about 200 Posts on my Thread, and I didn't go Cryin' to you about it, did I?...

Nope.

Let em Bring it...

If they can't Handle the New Blood, that's their Problem.

I Tool on a Dozen of them before anyone I Knew was here...

Besides MM, and he Sat back and Watched me Frustrate, Anger and Confuse them into Talking about how they get Peanuts on their Dicks...

Queers.

:)

peace...

I hate to tell you this, but that wasn't a liberal clique. You got jumped for being a newby trying to command center stage. You got what you asked for. Most people kind of ease in. Some of the people you were arguing with are hardly liberals.

I'm not too sure. You didn't come off well responding to me, picking only one statement and responding to it while ignoring the rest. If you want to be taken seriously act like it.\

Either way, it isn't a matter of whether or not they can handle new blood. We aren't joining YOUR board. You came here. Don't upset my applecart. That's my whole point. You can say what you have to say without doing that.

That's debatable...
Not at all. Just like it's not with you.

As long as the baiting and trolling is kept to a minimum...we'll see.

However, in other venues, some folks intentions were not to generate meanful discussion, but rather to inflame.
That was the knock against you as I recall, and also how you got yourself banned.

But see, I didn't hold any of that against you, and welcomed you here when you came.

Because this is a different house, and the more the merrier.

I will make a simple point here, about this "Darth" thing. I'm not accusing nor threatening, just informing. If you think I'm kidding, ask Midnight Marauder to verify it for you.

About a month or so ago we had the Fred Phelps God squad pile in and try and run a clique on this board. They were all full of themselves and thought they had everything going their way.

If you can find two of them left, they're laying low. I have a big fucking sword, and I keep my moderators on leashes. Don't fuck with this board. It's all nice and laid back and that's how I like it.

Not aimed at any particular individual. It goes for everyone. Just making sure you new folk are up to speed.

We are just Sayin' Hi, Gunny...

And after all, your Liberal Clique here was all over me like a Rash for about 200 Posts on my Thread, and I didn't go Cryin' to you about it, did I?...

Nope.

Let em Bring it...

If they can't Handle the New Blood, that's their Problem.

I Tool on a Dozen of them before anyone I Knew was here...

Besides MM, and he Sat back and Watched me Frustrate, Anger and Confuse them into Talking about how they get Peanuts on their Dicks...

Queers.

peace...

I hate to tell you this, but that wasn't a liberal clique. You got jumped for being a newby trying to command center stage. You got what you asked for. Most people kind of ease in. Some of the people you were arguing with are hardly liberals.

I'm not too sure. You didn't come off well responding to me, picking only one statement and responding to it while ignoring the rest. If you want to be taken seriously act like it.\

Either way, it isn't a matter of whether or not they can handle new blood. We aren't joining YOUR board. You came here. Don't upset my applecart. That's my whole point. You can say what you have to say without doing that.

I Posted a Thread for Debate...

I got Attacked instead of getting Discussion...

I Attack Back...

It's no more Complicated than that.

"They" can Assume that in the Future.

peace...

However, in other venues, some folks intentions were not to generate meanful discussion, but rather to inflame.

Should I go and get Links of your Input on my First Thread as Examples?...

peace...
dude(not the poster known as dude)

take a chill pill
you came in here painting a target on your back
dont get pissy when a few take aim

That was the knock against you as I recall, and also how you got yourself banned.

But see, I didn't hold any of that against you, and welcomed you here when you came.

Nope. "Retread".

I rarely created any threads and none were ever intended to piss people off. Just to think and discuss.

However a thread entitled: "A Request of Liberals who Excuse Islamists...", what good can come of that other than a food fight?

Nope. "Retread".

I rarely created any threads and none were ever intended to piss people off. Just to think and discuss.

However a thread entitled: "A Request of Liberals who Excuse Islamists...", what good can come of that other than a food fight?
That's right, you still cling to the claim that you were never banned, except for "retreading."

However, that does not eliminate at all the point I made -- welcoming new folks to a good board that I think we would all like to see grow.

Nope. "Retread".

I'm thinking that some good COULD come of that IF people would actually consider the point, the evidence, if they'd use logic and honesty in their debating, and then proceed to actually see where the conversation goes.

If People weren't so Insecure, and if so Many Liberals didn't Excuse Islamists, it wouldn't even of had to be a Thread...

The Response was Illustrative.

You see, I don't go into ANY Venue, hunt out "Republicans" this, or "Conservatives" that, and then Attack whatever Stain is saying it...

Liberals and Libertarians do... Because they tend to NOT be Secure in their Beliefs, or Guilty of what I am Suggesting...

Either way, don't Hate the First Amendment... And don't Try to Silence other's Voices.

It's UnAmerican.

peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back