It's the final countdown

The individual mandate is a tax. Congress has authority to tax. If you don't like the tax, replace those members of Congress and the president with someone who will repeal the tax.

I guess Roberts is a flaming liberal commie now, I am somewhat surprised at that outcome.

I just accidentally turned into a pogo stick, jumping through the house and yelping O MY GOD! O MY GOD!

I am happy it didn't get gutted but I was never that happy about the law itself but at least now it is a solid legal framework to build on.

The SC said the mandate is unconstitutional under the Commerce Clause but it can stand as a tax.

The Medicaid expansion was thrown out as unconstitutional. That is going to be a big problem as that expansion was to be used to fund those without insurance.

There are other parts that were ruled unconstitutional.

This thing is a mess and we taxpayers are going to get hosed.

So now our healthcare premiums will skyrocket in the coming years...and companies everywhere will be dropping coverage.
You heard it from here first.
It will happen.

So now our healthcare premiums will skyrocket in the coming years...and companies everywhere will be dropping coverage.
It will happen.

OK, 'Conservative', you want a less costly health care system? Get your representatives to put in a fully universal single payer health care system with the provision that insurance providers be non-profits. That has worked well in Germany and Japan.

It will happen.

Yup and I can't fathom anyone being happy about paying more for their HC.

It will happen.

Yup and I can't fathom anyone being happy about paying more for their HC.

Oh there are plenty...examples are in this thread.
It is called "other people's money". As long as it is not them that is paying - they think it is free.

Forum List

Back