It's Sunday in America...What are People Doing After Church?

Oh, and I won't be going to church.
I so much enjoy not getting up and going to church first thing every Sunday morning.

Given up the faith, eh?

Church and Faith are not equals. I understand the "don't forego the gatherings of the saints" bit, so, maybe more like re-examining my faith.....
Don't go to church and haven't in years, reexamined my faith quite a while back and found many of the "saints" lacking, shallow and/or fake. Besides God isn't found in the trappings of religion.
Sure you attended the anti-Russian circle this morning, instead.
Who said I was anti-Russian? Oh you did, never mind....... :lol:

LOL So why would I do that? Most Russians I have met, I liked. I just don't like the Russian leader. And I don't like the American leader, either.

Everyone interested will be watching their favorite team. America is still a free nation in which Americans can display their annoyance with a lying, draft dodger who somehow managed to fool enough people to become president.

Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

A spoiled rich boy, who never held a real job and has the vocabulary and intelligence of a nine year old? A failure in most businesses, a draft dodger and adulterer, who feels because he is 'famous' he can grab a woman's private parts? That is something to look up to and listen to? The right wing has lost its mind. Sad.

Draining the Swamp
20376023_2073741806181313_5808635738948481005_n.jpg

I have season tickets and for the first time in 20 years I sold my tickets for this week. This is not a protest on my part. I just chose to get my money back this week and not spend money at the stadium on parking, food and drinks. If my team kneels again today, then I'll sell for the next game and so on until they stop.

Trump is watching on his iPhone.

Pretty sure its an old Android. Unsecured. Wide open. Easy to hack.

As for the OP -- I have never ever watched even one football game and won't start now but I'll certainly continue to support our constitutionally guaranteed right to protest. I will also support the reason for the athlete's protesting police brutality.

They are right.
The rabid RWNJs are wrong.
The damn cheeto is wrong and he is committing treason by attacking the US Constitution that he took an oath to protect.

Being kkk, alt right is no excuse for not doing his job.

Everyone interested will be watching their favorite team. America is still a free nation in which Americans can display their annoyance with a lying, draft dodger who somehow managed to fool enough people to become president.

A spoiled rich boy, who never held a real job and has the vocabulary and intelligence of a nine year old? A failure in most businesses, a draft dodger and adulterer, who feels because he is 'famous' he can grab a woman's private parts? That is something to look up to and listen to? The right wing has lost its mind. Sad.

Draining the Swamp
View attachment 152201

That's not sufficient reason to trash the US Constitution.

Draining the Swamp
View attachment 152201

Please tell.

Great question! Since there is no god, I will start watching football at 9:30 as there is a game on from London. After church ends, I will head out to canvass for two local municipality candidates. There are elections in November. I'll follow that by tabling at a benefit picnic for homeless vets. I'll be recording the afternoon games. Tonight, Curb Your Enthusiasm.

You just sit there and whine like a bitch.
There are no atheists in a foxhole.

Draining the Swamp
View attachment 152201

Military men who died in battles uphold the Constitution. I would think that millionaires that skate on top of their blood would have a little more respect.

Not watching the pampered, ungrateful, unpatriotic, NFL millionaires, that's for sure.
The NFL is getting hammered after another game was played in a half-empty stadium
Just so that the facts are straight???
Your site says nothing about attendance being down due to players kneeling....correct????
So in other words, you took a story that had nothing to do with your declaratory sentence whatsoever...in polite circles that's called a lie.
Further, from your site:

There was even an uptick in TV viewership:

Follow
Alex Riethmiller @AlexRiethmiller

Rams/49ers posts 4.4 rating & 7.4M viewers on @NFLNetwork. Thats up +18% & +22% vs 2016 avg across 4 TNF games on NFL Network

1:54 PM - Sep 22, 2017
Attendance is down...everybody hates you Antifa crybaby assholes. Your a dick, just face it.

Trump is watching on his iPhone.

Pretty sure its an old Android. Unsecured. Wide open. Easy to hack.

As for the OP -- I have never ever watched even one football game and won't start now but I'll certainly continue to support our constitutionally guaranteed right to protest. I will also support the reason for the athlete's protesting police brutality.

They are right.
The rabid RWNJs are wrong.
The damn cheeto is wrong and he is committing treason by attacking the US Constitution that he took an oath to protect.

Being kkk, alt right is no excuse for not doing his job.
He did. That was before he became President when he said he would never get an iPhone not made in USA. Then he became President and got his iPhone.

Not watching the pampered, ungrateful, unpatriotic, NFL millionaires, that's for sure.
The NFL is getting hammered after another game was played in a half-empty stadium
Just so that the facts are straight???
Your site says nothing about attendance being down due to players kneeling....correct????
So in other words, you took a story that had nothing to do with your declaratory sentence whatsoever...in polite circles that's called a lie.
Further, from your site:

There was even an uptick in TV viewership:

Follow
Alex Riethmiller @AlexRiethmiller

Rams/49ers posts 4.4 rating & 7.4M viewers on @NFLNetwork. Thats up +18% & +22% vs 2016 avg across 4 TNF games on NFL Network

1:54 PM - Sep 22, 2017
Attendance is down...everybody hates you Antifa crybaby assholes. Your a dick, just face it.
So I proved you a liar and your feelings are hurt...
Too bad, stop being a liar.

Forum List

Back