Catalunia votes on indepedence as Barcelona threatened of expulsion from Spanish League

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
as a Basque nationalist, i hope my fellow Catalans get their independence!

the Spanish police are cracking down on the voters, with shots fired in the city of Sabadell.

It appears Spain is now a fascist state. Shocking scenes. Despicable actions from the authorities.

"We just want to vote but we're being treated like terrorists. How's this even possible?Today I regret belonging to Spain." - Gerard Pique

GettyImages-856135058-714x476.jpg

Last edited:
as a Basque nationalist, i hope my fellow Catalans get their independence!

the Spanish police are cracking down on the voters, with shots fired in the city of Sabadell.

It appears Spain is now a fascist state. Shocking scenes. Despicable actions from the authorities.

"We just want to vote but we're being treated like terrorists. How's this even possible?Today I regret belonging to Spain." - Gerard Pique

GettyImages-856135058-714x476.jpg

I've been having a Facebook debate with a guy I knew like 10 years ago, he's from Madrid. The arrogance coming out of his mouth is ridiculous.

His argument is that under Franco there was no genocide, no attempt to kill Catalan culture, and then says there is no Catalan culture, only Spanish culture.

He's a Real fan too, absolutely blind when it comes to anything like this. I've worked in Catalonia for a while, I can't say I actually liked the place I was working, but as a region it's nice.

• Banned
Why hasn't the EU condemned the violence in Spain? Do they support what their member state is doing?

The face of Spanish democracy today: masked government agents seize ballot boxes and abuse voters

Last edited:
  • Banned
Article 7 of the European Union Treaty "Suspension of any Member State that uses military force on its own population."

• Banned
Barcelona's soccer game against Las Palmas to be played without fans at Camp Nou amid after Spanish FA refused to postpone. unfairness extends beyond politics...

• Banned
Catalan government spokesman Jordi Turell says that 96% of polling stations are open. Which roughly accords with other data. 7.5 million Catalans, if roused, were always going to dominate 10-15k Spanish security services. They're roused.

Spain breaking up is good. The unproductive south will become poorer and therefore less tolerant of mass immigration

The globalists want big nations, preferably just one. That's why they oppose a free Britain, a free Scotland and now Catalunia

Last edited:
  • Banned
Spaniards are blatantly racist. They don't even care because of their past history with the Moops.

No hace falta ser independentista para estar en contra de la brutal represión policial que se está dando en Cataluña.

Could this possibly be because of the "one world order" that the European Union has forced nations to lose their identities and cultures and be subservient to other outside nations and people?!

Could this possibly be because of the "one world order" that the European Union has forced nations to lose their identities and cultures and be subservient to other outside nations and people?!

Catalunia wanted independence long before there was the EU

Roudy isn't to far off target the NWO is destroying the world America has been the big target Obama has helped to kick it all off in our Country.

What is the New World Order?
new-world-order-ahead.jpg
New World Order is a term used to describe the uniting of the world’s superpowers to secure and maintain global peace, safety, and security.

James Corbett says, “I don’t think it’s right to frame the New World Order as necessarily a policy or group. I think it’s more part of an ideology of globalism that has been explicitly articulated in various ways by various people who are linked, but not always directly like we might think.”

Synonymous with the term New World Order are the terms one world government, global governance, globalization, globalism, sustainable development, and Agenda 21. All these terms are used interchangeably and at different times to communicate to different audiences. Make no mistake – they all basically mean the same thing.

President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned us in his farewell address to the nation on Jan. 17, 1961 about the New World Order and the importance of an alert and knowledgeable citizenry. He spoke of the importance of guarding against the potential influence of the “military industrial complex”, the dangers of massive deficit spending, government influence on scholars, and a “scientific technological elite”.

The New World Order | Jeremiah Project

According to Catalan authorities 761 folks injured in disproportionate violance of police.

bloody faces everywhere...

But it has escalated since the EU has gotten more intrusive and BREXIT. The leftists and EU globalists do not believe in any borders, national or ethnic identities.

Twitter shut down famed account Voice of Europe in the middle of the night just before the Catalonia independence vote began. Let that sink in

talk about election meddling!

DLFCii2WAAAkf3_.jpg

Barcelona confirm their game vs. Las Palmas will be played behind closed doors after the LFP’s “refusal” to postpone the game.
DLDqLkbXkAAk35K.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back