It's Sunday in America...What are People Doing After Church?

Great question! Since there is no god, I will start watching football at 9:30 as there is a game on from London. After church ends, I will head out to canvass for two local municipality candidates. There are elections in November. I'll follow that by tabling at a benefit picnic for homeless vets. I'll be recording the afternoon games. Tonight, Curb Your Enthusiasm.

You just sit there and whine like a bitch.

Not watching the pampered, ungrateful, unpatriotic, NFL millionaires, that's for sure.
The NFL is getting hammered after another game was played in a half-empty stadium
Just so that the facts are straight???
Your site says nothing about attendance being down due to players kneeling....correct????
So in other words, you took a story that had nothing to do with your declaratory sentence whatsoever...in polite circles that's called a lie.
Further, from your site:

There was even an uptick in TV viewership:

Follow
Alex Riethmiller @AlexRiethmiller

Rams/49ers posts 4.4 rating & 7.4M viewers on @NFLNetwork. Thats up +18% & +22% vs 2016 avg across 4 TNF games on NFL Network

1:54 PM - Sep 22, 2017

There are ALWAYS better things to do than watch football.

But, to each his own.

I won't be watching any. It's a cumulative reason, this last bit of silliness is just the straw that broke the camels back

I will be continuing to create memes

NFL_Pittsburg_Kneelers.jpg

Oh, and I won't be going to church.
I so much enjoy not getting up and going to church first thing every Sunday morning.

I so much enjoy not getting up and going to church first thing every Sunday morning.

Given up the faith, eh?

Church and Faith are not equals. I understand the "don't forego the gatherings of the saints" bit, so, maybe more like re-examining my faith.....

Given up the faith, eh?

Church and Faith are not equals. I understand the "don't forego the gatherings of the saints" bit, so, maybe more like re-examining my faith.....
Don't go to church and haven't in years, reexamined my faith quite a while back and found many of the "saints" lacking, shallow and/or fake. Besides God isn't found in the trappings of religion.

Everyone interested will be watching their favorite team. America is still a free nation in which Americans can display their annoyance with a lying, draft dodger who somehow managed to fool enough people to become president.

Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

A spoiled rich boy, who never held a real job and has the vocabulary and intelligence of a nine year old? A failure in most businesses, a draft dodger and adulterer, who feels because he is 'famous' he can grab a woman's private parts? That is something to look up to and listen to? The right wing has lost its mind. Sad.

Draining the Swamp

Given up the faith, eh?

Don't go to church and haven't in years, reexamined my faith quite a while back and found many of the "saints" lacking, shallow and/or fake. Besides God isn't found in the trappings of religion.

Christians are supposed to represent Christ, I found them to be the opposite.
Worldly people were much more real and comfortable to be around.
I found the churches I went to to be more like social and/or country clubs. Terrible

Every Sunday I practice my greatest talent: eating a bowl of alphabet soup and puking up the vowels and consonants separately.

Given up the faith, eh?

Sure you attended the anti-Russian circle this morning, instead.

Forum List

Back