It's Snowing!

LOL ................. Yeah, when I left for the Air Base early this morning the weather was chilly but not so bad.

When I left to just come home, snow covered ground and slippery side streets.

Got to love it.

Scottsdale is wonderful. I have been blessed to spend a lot of time there over the years and it is also one of our favorite places to visit. Naturally seeing our longtime friends there play a large role into that.

The first mountain I ever hiked up when I was a youngster was Camelback.

I love scottsdale as well, we used to have one of our 2 yearly Sales/Merchandising meetings there and stayed at the Mariott Camelback Resort in Scottsdale........it was stunning!

ending the day looking like this:

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

DSCF0105.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

DSCF0118-1.jpg

DSCF0121-1.jpg

Where in Maine are you? I'm in Rockland for 3 months and we just got the first fall of any significance. 2 to 3 inches overnight.

Downeast region, near Verona Island, about an hours drive, northeast of Rockland.... this was our first snow of any significance, a few inches....suppose to get some more tonight and tomorrow!

Those are some great pictures. We don't have nearly that much snow. At this point, we have a ground cover, but, we are getting freezing rain with it throughout the night with more snow in the AM. So we canceled drill for the young cadets at the base tomorrow. My son is not too happy as it was Black Hawk flight day. So we will have a grumpy kid tomorrow. lol

It's snowing here in Brooklyn, NY and it just started to coat the ground. I have to admit - it's really beautiful to see it snowing this time of year.

LOL ................. Yeah, when I left for the Air Base early this morning the weather was chilly but not so bad.

When I left to just come home, snow covered ground and slippery side streets.

Got to love it.

Scottsdale is wonderful. I have been blessed to spend a lot of time there over the years and it is also one of our favorite places to visit. Naturally seeing our longtime friends there play a large role into that.

The first mountain I ever hiked up when I was a youngster was Camelback.

Have you been to the Phoenician hotel in Scottsdale?

Forum List

Back