Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
I guess that's current events!

First Snow of the Season! :)

DSCF0084.jpg

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0085.jpg

Boy, do we need some of that here in Oregon. Our ski areas are suffering hard times as the snow season has yet to begin in the mountains.

We've been having a relatively dry winter so far. Drought here in Northern California. Today it's sprinkling, cold, and dreary.

We need rain or snow.

Great photos, like a post card.

Is that a snow plow in one of the pictures?

Great photos, like a post card.

Is that a snow plow in one of the pictures?
it is a smaller bull dozer, used for all kinds of things like adding dirt and regrading the dirt road in front... and removing heavy snow, my one and only neighbor on my road has a snow plow and he does the dirt road and my driveway for free, which is really nice of him!

Needless to say we have yet another beautiful day here in Arizona and I think if we had that sort of snow here people here would most likely shut the state down for a month. We do get snow like that in the Mtns. but the nice thing about it , it's a drive away and then you can come home and sit on the back patio and drink your coffee and say to yourself wasn't that snow nice as you watch the sun go down *laughs*. The pictures was nice though Care although my last thought was , the poor soul who had to move it out of the driveway.

here's pic of deer heading to apple tree, out the same window as the second snow pic

deer067.jpg

deer063.jpg

deer052.jpg

deer043.jpg

I agree Chris those pictures are great, if my computer skills were better on here I would put up and Arizona sunset picture I took for everyone.

We got another 'dusting' today, about 3" now on the ground. Not nearly as pretty as your's Care.

It's beautiful here today. Low 40's with just a little wind. I went out and did some shopping, it's the perfect weather to show off a nice winter coat and hat.

I agree Chris those pictures are great, if my computer skills were better on here I would put up and Arizona sunset picture I took for everyone.

Arizona is my favorite place.

I love Tempe and Scottsdale.

Beautiful pics, Care. You live in a very pretty place. We don't have snow but it looks and feels like it. The sinuses are saying there's a strong possibility too!

Forum List

Back