It's over...the Islamic take over of America is complete

My only suggestion to Campbells is that they consult dozens of Muslim s
cholars and have them issue some kind of fatwa regarding the logo. We don't want to see the religion of perpetual outrage flip the fuck out because they don't dig the packaging.

If the animals were stunned the meat is not halal.

Clealy, all the UK Supermarkets are lying. Hells teeth, Ravi.... read the fucking article and then comment. Cuz right now, you looking pretty fucking stupid.
Again, if they were stunned first they are not halal.

Again.... from the article..... Initially, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Tesco were reluctant to admit they sold halal meat. But later they confessed to selling Islamically slaughtered lamb. Tesco also admitted selling some halal chicken without labelling it as such.

Is that clear enough for you? The supermarkets (grocery stores) confirmed they sell halal meat.

Clealy, all the UK Supermarkets are lying. Hells teeth, Ravi.... read the fucking article and then comment. Cuz right now, you looking pretty fucking stupid.

Again.... from the article..... Initially, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Tesco were reluctant to admit they sold halal meat. But later they confessed to selling Islamically slaughtered lamb. Tesco also admitted selling some halal chicken without labelling it as such.

Is that clear enough for you? The supermarkets (grocery stores) confirmed they sell halal meat.
Then why did they say the animals were stunned first?

And where in all of this was the questioned asked...why are you selling halal meat that isn't labeled? Because it is cheaper or because you are trying to fool someone...and whom?

And where in all of this was the questioned asked...why are you selling halal meat that isn't labeled? Because it is cheaper or because you are trying to fool someone...and whom?

I neither know, nor do I care. I care only that they are selling halal meat without labeling it as such. I'm not trying to fool anyone.... I didn't write the fucking article, I just posted it as an example of an 'Islamic Takeover'.

It's not my problem if you're not smart enough to see the connection.

For many Gentile consumers, it comes as a shock to realize that they pay a Jewish tax on each and every pre-packaged food item with a "U" or "K" stamp on the package, with some of these fees possibly going to support Zionists in Israel. The Union of Orthodox Jews (symbolized by the "U" within a circle) and the Circle-K (for Kashruth or, Kosher) are the two main organizations within the United States that issue Kosher-certification and its accompanying tax, though there are 273 other Kosher-certification organizations that have other symbols within the U.S. alone
The Kosher Tax

Kosher Symbols at the Mazor Guide to Kosher Living
Hi, you have received -391 reputation points from del.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
shalom

Last edited:

I neither know, nor do I care.
Exactly. You simply believe what you want to believe with out applying critical thought to the matter.

:clap2:

My only suggestion to Campbells is that they consult dozens of Muslim s
cholars and have them issue some kind of fatwa regarding the logo. We don't want to see the religion of perpetual outrage flip the fuck out because they don't dig the packaging.

HamasCampbells.jpg

i think on meat there should be a detailed description on how it happened to arrive in the freezer in nugget form, or in steak form or whatever.

feeding, housing, slaughtering conditions including pictures.

blessings are the least of the problems the meat industry has.

Exactly. You simply believe what you want to believe with out applying critical thought to the matter.

Christ on a bike, sometimes you are a fucking moron. The stores have no reason to claim they are not selling halal meat - it hasn't exactly met with popular approval over in the UK. You think they're stupid enough to damage their profits by lying? I know enough about business to apply some critical thinking to their claims and draw a conclusion that, had they not be caught doing it, they would have carried on.

Ravi, sometimes you are funny but there are times when you are as dumb as dirt.

Islamic takeover. LOFL Rightwingers are fucking funny as shit.
Better not show any culture except redneck culture or we'll freak. BHAHAHA

My only suggestion to Campbells is that they consult dozens of Muslim scholars and have them issue some kind of fatwa regarding the logo. We don't want to see the religion of perpetual outrage flip the fuck out because they don't dig the packaging.

You don't? That would give you enough material for at least 20 hysterical threads about "creeping Sharia."

Christ on a bike, sometimes you are a fucking moron. The stores have no reason to claim they are not selling halal meat - it hasn't exactly met with popular approval over in the UK. You think they're stupid enough to damage their profits by lying? I know enough about business to apply some critical thinking to their claims and draw a conclusion that, had they not be caught doing it, they would have carried on.

Ravi, sometimes you are funny but there are times when you are as dumb as dirt.
:rolleyes:

Muslims aren't going to be lining up to buy meat that is secretly halal...how would they know if it was or not?

Do you get this upset over kosher meat?

My only suggestion to Campbells is that they consult dozens of Muslim scholars and have them issue some kind of fatwa regarding the logo. We don't want to see the religion of perpetual outrage flip the fuck out because they don't dig the packaging.

You don't? That would give you enough material for at least 20 hysterical threads about "creeping Sharia."

No, no, no. Chanel just doesn't have her "head in the sand". Those are her "enlightened" PSAs. When unfaithful women are being decapitated at Gillette Stadium, she'll be thanked for her insight. You'll see.

Yep.

Me. I placed a special order for Jew-meat years ago and they killed him to fulfill my request.

BTW, Daniel Pearl (and his idiot Father) were the idiot Jews that were/are Muslim Arselickers.

Daniel Pearl's idiot father went so far as to "FORGIVE" Al Queda on National TV for torturing and chopping off the head of his idiot son.

Does that makes any difference to one of the so-called "PEACEFUL"Muslim Arseholes like you, Kalam Salaam ?

And, the last question:

It is a HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED FACT that your fucking Mohammed, the "VOICE OF ALLAH" is a THIEF, MURDERER, and a PEDOPHILE RAPIST.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN BELIEVE IN THIS HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED POS ???

Kalaam Salaaam,

I'm still waiting for the answers you phoney arsehole.

Better give me an answer or your fucking Allah will turn you into camel barf for not defending him and his fucking prophet !!!!

It would be funnier if you called him Kalami Salami.

BTW, Daniel Pearl (and his idiot Father) were the idiot Jews that were/are Muslim Arselickers.

Daniel Pearl's idiot father went so far as to "FORGIVE" Al Queda on National TV for torturing and chopping off the head of his idiot son.

Does that makes any difference to one of the so-called "PEACEFUL"Muslim Arseholes like you, Kalam Salaam ?

And, the last question:

It is a HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED FACT that your fucking Mohammed, the "VOICE OF ALLAH" is a THIEF, MURDERER, and a PEDOPHILE RAPIST.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN BELIEVE IN THIS HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED POS ???

Kalaam Salaaam,

I'm still waiting for the answers you phoney arsehole.

Better give me an answer or your fucking Allah will turn you into camel barf for not defending him and his fucking prophet !!!!

It would be funnier if you called him Kalami Salami.

yes! gautama is a real slacker lately. :evil:

Forum List

Back