It's over...the Islamic take over of America is complete

We have Kosher food.

Why not halal food?

Fine, as long as it is labeled as such. As I said, in the UK they don't label it. Thankfully, I buy my meat and pretty much everything else from the local farm store - run by the farmers themselves. Much better quality, no 'air miles' so it's better for the environment, it's fresher, and it supports my local community. Damn, I sound like a liberal!

We have Kosher food.

Why not halal food?

Fine, as long as it is labeled as such. As I said, in the UK they don't label it. Thankfully, I buy my meat and pretty much everything else from the local farm store - run by the farmers themselves. Much better quality, no 'air miles' so it's better for the environment, it's fresher, and it supports my local community. Damn, I sound like a liberal!

I bet you fucking recycle, too!

I buy styrofoam just so I can throw it away!

These products are certified by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the largest non-profit, religious, educational, and non-political Islamic organization in North America. ISNA's Halal Certification Program was established in conjunction with professionals in the field of Islamic foods and nutrition, and with Islamic scholars. The program includes the review of ingredients, formulas, manufacturing and sanitation processes.

holyshit.jpg

This is a plot to poison the infidels via the food supply. Just watch.

What about the Al Queda slaughtered victims' parts: their fingers, toes, arms, legs third-base type bodies after the head chop....and the heads of the victims.....are they stewed and boiled in Campbell's soup with the fucking ISNA's Halal blessing ?????

I wonder who is/was the lucky "peaceful" muslim that is getting/got some of that Daniel Pearl's body part in ISNA's Halal approved soup ?????

Last edited:
These products are certified by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the largest non-profit, religious, educational, and non-political Islamic organization in North America. ISNA's Halal Certification Program was established in conjunction with professionals in the field of Islamic foods and nutrition, and with Islamic scholars. The program includes the review of ingredients, formulas, manufacturing and sanitation processes.

holyshit.jpg

What about the Al QAueda slaughtered victims' parts: their fingers, toes, arms, legs third-base type bodies after the head chop....and the heads of the victims.....are they stew2ed and boiled in Campbell's soup with the fucking ISNA's Halal blessing ????

Yes.

We have Kosher food.

Why not halal food?

Yes, I do. It's hard not to in the UK. They bully the crap outta ya. :lol:

what time is it in the UK?

holyshit.jpg

What about the Al QAueda slaughtered victims' parts: their fingers, toes, arms, legs third-base type bodies after the head chop....and the heads of the victims.....are they stew2ed and boiled in Campbell's soup with the fucking ISNA's Halal blessing ????

Yes.

Good to know.

Gotta thank the fucking Allah for watching out fer us via The VOICE of ALLAH, i.e., the fucking ISNA.

Last edited:

Good to know they bully you to be environmentally responsible.

holyshit.jpg

What about the Al QAueda slaughtered victims' parts: their fingers, toes, arms, legs third-base type bodies after the head chop....and the heads of the victims.....are they stewed and boiled in Campbell's soup with the fucking ISNA's Halal blessing ?????
Yep.

I wonder who is/was the lucky "peaceful" muslim that is getting/got some of that Daniel Pearl's body part in ISNA's Halal approved soup ?????
Me. I placed a special order for Jew-meat years ago and they killed him to fulfill my request.

CG...it makes no sense to secretly sell meat that is halal...those that wanted it wouldn't know.

Is it possible that it is cheaper to butcher animals without stunning them first and that is the real reason the Brits do it and don't label the meat?

It is amusing to watch you jump to conclusions.

holyshit.jpg

What about the Al QAueda slaughtered victims' parts: their fingers, toes, arms, legs third-base type bodies after the head chop....and the heads of the victims.....are they stewed and boiled in Campbell's soup with the fucking ISNA's Halal blessing ?????
Yep.

Me. I placed a special order for Jew-meat years ago and they killed him to fulfill my request.

BTW, Daniel Pearl (and his idiot Father) were the idiot Jews that were/are Muslim Arselickers.

Daniel Pearl's idiot father went so far as to "FORGIVE" Al Queda on National TV for torturing and chopping off the head of his idiot son.

Does that makes any difference to one of the so-called "PEACEFUL"Muslim Arseholes like you, Kalam Salaam ?

And, the last question:

It is a HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED FACT that your fucking Mohammed, the "VOICE OF ALLAH" is a THIEF, MURDERER, and a PEDOPHILE RAPIST.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN BELIEVE IN THIS HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED POS ???

Last edited:
CG...it makes no sense to secretly sell meat that is halal...those that wanted it wouldn't know.

Is it possible that it is cheaper to butcher animals without stunning them first and that is the real reason the Brits do it and don't label the meat?

It is amusing to watch you jump to conclusions.

Is it possible that you don't actually know as much as you think you do? Obviously, you know FAR more than I do about everything on the planet so clearly your 'point' about stunning is right.... except that it isn't. And if you knew half as much as you think you do, you would realize that it isn't just about the slaughter method that makes it halal. The meat must be prayed over by an Imam as well.

What is funny, Ravi, is that even when you are proved to be completely and totally wrong, you will still cling to your moronic 'opinion'.

Britain's biggest supermarket chains are selling halal lamb and chicken without telling unsuspecting shoppers.
Those stocking meat slaughtered according to Islamic law include Waitrose, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Somerfield and the Co-op.
And a Mail on Sunday investigation has found that fast-food chains including Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, KFC, Nando’s and Subway are also using halal meat without telling customers.
But the UK’s second-biggest supermarket, Asda, has refused to confirm or deny whether it sells halal meat.
The Mail on Sunday contacted Asda on Tuesday, but by yesterday it had failed to answer any of our questions.
Initially, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Tesco were reluctant to admit they sold halal meat. But later they confessed to selling Islamically slaughtered lamb. Tesco also admitted selling some halal chicken without labelling it as such.
Most lamb imported from New Zealand by British supermarkets has been slaughtered according to Muslim law, but this is not mentioned on packaging. Some lamb from British abattoirs is also halal.
Last night, Agriculture Minister Jim Paice said: ‘People should know what they’re buying in the shops or when they’re eating out and I will be discussing with the food industry the role labelling can play in giving consumers a choice.’
The supermarkets and fast-food outlets said they did not feel the need to tell customers that meat is halal because the slaughter conformed to Western standards, with animals stunned before being killed.
But the RSPCA has raised concerns about the way chicken is killed in Islamic abattoirs because the birds are stunned with a weaker electric current, which does not guarantee unconsciousness during slaughter.

Read more: Top supermarkets secretly sell halal: Sainsbury's, Tesco, Waitrose, and M&S don't tell us meat is ritually slaughtered | Mail Online

Clearly, I am offended because I am anti-Islam.... except I'm not anti any faith. I'm absolutely fine with Islam as a faith.... I just resent - as a CHRISTIAN, having my meat blessed by a religion that I don't believe in. I don't force my beliefs on Muslims or anyone else. I would appreciate it if they would do likewise.

Forum List

Back