It's over...the Islamic take over of America is complete

and then, those who are not Muslim may be offended by having their meat blessed by Allah.

:rolleyes:

Why, does He make it taste like hummus?

Not to my knowledge. I just don't want my meat blessed by a religion that I don't believe in. Any more than you would want yours blessed by the Pope.

Good thing the Pope doesn't bless meat. I eat meat blessed by Jews all the time, actually. Do you not eat kosher meat?

:rolleyes:

Why, does He make it taste like hummus?

Not to my knowledge. I just don't want my meat blessed by a religion that I don't believe in. Any more than you would want yours blessed by the Pope.

Good thing the Pope doesn't bless meat. I eat meat blessed by Jews all the time, actually. Do you not eat kosher meat?

Bully for you. I don't. And I would like to be able to choose. If I want halal meat, I'll buy it. I just object to having it forced on me by fucking supermarkets and their stupid political correctness and sucking up to Muslims. There are plenty of options for Muslims - I'm not trying to 'stop' halal meat..... I just DON'T want to buy it without knowing I'm buying it.

You don't agree.... fine. But I am as entitled to choose just as much as you are.

Campbell's Soup caters to muslims!!!

Que chanel's and si modo's heads exploding...and fitnah should be put on suicide watch.

Campbell Company of Canada

Thanks a lot ravi.

exploding-head-3.jpg

If Campbell's want to bless my soup, not a problem. But where si and I disagree is that if they want to lower the sodium; then it's no more soup for me!

obama_poster_soup_nazi.gif

Muslims can have it, but I would recommend adding dead rat to give it more flavor (indeed it would be the best tasting thing in it).

Halal food has about 850 billion $ a year sales volume. Its market volume rises steadily.
TRT HABER - "Helal" Sektörü Büyüyor
It is normal that also Western companies push into this market.

You seem to know how dead rat tastes, otherwise you would not be able to make a statement about its tasting level and recommend it to Muslims within Campbell products.
Not everyone is a piece of shit like you to eat rats.

Clearly, I am offended because I am anti-Islam.... except I'm not anti any faith. I'm absolutely fine with Islam as a faith.... I just resent - as a CHRISTIAN, having my meat blessed by a religion that I don't believe in. I don't force my beliefs on Muslims or anyone else. I would appreciate it if they would do likewise.

Does the blessing taint the food?

I personally have no problem if someone of any religion was to say a prayer in the general vicinity of my meat as it is being processed. It makes absolutely no difference. If I don't believe in the religion, it has no effect on the food.

It wouldn't bother me if my meat was ritualitically sacrificed by satanists, as long as it was killed in a manner so as to not taint the delicious meat.

Clearly, I am offended because I am anti-Islam.... except I'm not anti any faith. I'm absolutely fine with Islam as a faith.... I just resent - as a CHRISTIAN, having my meat blessed by a religion that I don't believe in. I don't force my beliefs on Muslims or anyone else. I would appreciate it if they would do likewise.

Does the blessing taint the food?

I personally have no problem if someone of any religion was to say a prayer in the general vicinity of my meat as it is being processed. It makes absolutely no difference. If I don't believe in the religion, it has no effect on the food.

It wouldn't bother me if my meat was ritualitically sacrificed by satanists, as long as it was killed in a manner so as to not taint the delicious meat.

And that's fine. You are entitled to your view. I am equally entitled to mine. You understand that basic principle, right? I don't want my meat blessed by a faith that I do not follow.... and I have the right to know whether meat being sold to me meets the standards that I require. My standard is that I want animals to be free range, slaughtered humanely, and not blessed by anyone.

What about the Al QAueda slaughtered victims' parts: their fingers, toes, arms, legs third-base type bodies after the head chop....and the heads of the victims.....are they stewed and boiled in Campbell's soup with the fucking ISNA's Halal blessing ?????
Yep.

I wonder who is/was the lucky "peaceful" muslim that is getting/got some of that Daniel Pearl's body part in ISNA's Halal approved soup ?????
Me. I placed a special order for Jew-meat years ago and they killed him to fulfill my request.

BTW, Daniel Pearl (and his idiot Father) were the idiot Jews that were/are Muslim Arselickers.

Daniel Pearl's idiot father went so far as to "FORGIVE" Al Queda on National TV for torturing and chopping off the head of his idiot son.

Does that makes any difference to one of the so-called "PEACEFUL"Muslim Arseholes like you, Kalam Salaam ?

And, the last question:

It is a HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED FACT that your fucking Mohammed, the "VOICE OF ALLAH" is a THIEF, MURDERER, and a PEDOPHILE RAPIST.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN BELIEVE IN THIS HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED POS ???

Kalaam Salaaam,

I'm still waiting for the answers you phoney arsehole.

Better give me an answer or your fucking Allah will turn you into camel barf for not defending him and his fucking prophet !!!!

Yep.

Me. I placed a special order for Jew-meat years ago and they killed him to fulfill my request.

BTW, Daniel Pearl (and his idiot Father) were the idiot Jews that were/are Muslim Arselickers.

Daniel Pearl's idiot father went so far as to "FORGIVE" Al Queda on National TV for torturing and chopping off the head of his idiot son.

Does that makes any difference to one of the so-called "PEACEFUL"Muslim Arseholes like you, Kalam Salaam ?

And, the last question:

It is a HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED FACT that your fucking Mohammed, the "VOICE OF ALLAH" is a THIEF, MURDERER, and a PEDOPHILE RAPIST.

Kalaam Salaaam,

Better give me an answer or your fucking Allah will turn you into camel barf for not defending him and his fucking prophet !!!!

YouMad.jpg

And, the last question:

Kalaam Salaaam,

YouMad.jpg

You're deflecting the issue, you phoney POS.

I posed TWO questions fer ya.

You didn't answer either.

Now, your Fucking Allah, if he is real.....which you are begining to realize he's NOT real, but just another POS like you....... he isn't going to do anything.....because he has the power of a lobotomized paramecium.

So you're safe......that phoney arsehole is just as phoney an arsehole as you are.

Besides being camel barf isn't that much different than pig shit, which you are.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Kalaam Salaaam,

YouMad.jpg

Now, your Fucking Allah, if he is real.....which you are begining to realize he's NOT real, but just another POS like you....... he isn't going to do anything.....because he has the power of a lobotomized paramecium.

So you're safe......that phoney arsehole is just as phoney an arsehole as you are.

Besides being camel barf isn't that much different than pig shit, which you are.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yougotmad.jpg

CG...it makes no sense to secretly sell meat that is halal...those that wanted it wouldn't know.

Is it possible that it is cheaper to butcher animals without stunning them first and that is the real reason the Brits do it and don't label the meat?

It is amusing to watch you jump to conclusions.

Is it possible that you don't actually know as much as you think you do? Obviously, you know FAR more than I do about everything on the planet so clearly your 'point' about stunning is right.... except that it isn't. And if you knew half as much as you think you do, you would realize that it isn't just about the slaughter method that makes it halal. The meat must be prayed over by an Imam as well.

What is funny, Ravi, is that even when you are proved to be completely and totally wrong, you will still cling to your moronic 'opinion'.

Britain's biggest supermarket chains are selling halal lamb and chicken without telling unsuspecting shoppers.
Those stocking meat slaughtered according to Islamic law include Waitrose, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Somerfield and the Co-op.
And a Mail on Sunday investigation has found that fast-food chains including Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, KFC, Nando’s and Subway are also using halal meat without telling customers.
But the UK’s second-biggest supermarket, Asda, has refused to confirm or deny whether it sells halal meat.
The Mail on Sunday contacted Asda on Tuesday, but by yesterday it had failed to answer any of our questions.
Initially, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Tesco were reluctant to admit they sold halal meat. But later they confessed to selling Islamically slaughtered lamb. Tesco also admitted selling some halal chicken without labelling it as such.
Most lamb imported from New Zealand by British supermarkets has been slaughtered according to Muslim law, but this is not mentioned on packaging. Some lamb from British abattoirs is also halal.
Last night, Agriculture Minister Jim Paice said: ‘People should know what they’re buying in the shops or when they’re eating out and I will be discussing with the food industry the role labelling can play in giving consumers a choice.’
The supermarkets and fast-food outlets said they did not feel the need to tell customers that meat is halal because the slaughter conformed to Western standards, with animals stunned before being killed.
But the RSPCA has raised concerns about the way chicken is killed in Islamic abattoirs because the birds are stunned with a weaker electric current, which does not guarantee unconsciousness during slaughter.

Read more: Top supermarkets secretly sell halal: Sainsbury's, Tesco, Waitrose, and M&S don't tell us meat is ritually slaughtered | Mail Online

So you don't know if the reason is because it is cheaper to slaughter the animals this way. And you can't think of a reason as to how mislabeling meat somehow benefits Muslims.

And LOL on you for having a fit that some man of a religion you don't believe in is mumbling mumbo jumbo over a dead cow.

These products are certified by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the largest non-profit, religious, educational, and non-political Islamic organization in North America. ISNA's Halal Certification Program was established in conjunction with professionals in the field of Islamic foods and nutrition, and with Islamic scholars. The program includes the review of ingredients, formulas, manufacturing and sanitation processes.

This is a plot to poison the infidels via the food supply. Just watch.
ISNA Admits Hamas Ties :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

SAUDI ARABIA: Infidel Gadgets - TIME

From Mecca, holiest Mohammedan city, infidels are still excluded on pain of death. Last week bazaars buzzed and beards wagged at the announcement that Kings Ibn Saud of Saudi Arabia and Farouk of Egypt had agreed to install infidel gadgets, running water and electric light, in the ancient cities of Mecca and Medina, and to build modern highways along the pilgrim routes which now connect them with the outside world. The innovations should stimulate the pilgrim trade on which both cities depend, which will redound to the greater glory of Ibn Saud, Farouk and Allah.

CG...it makes no sense to secretly sell meat that is halal...those that wanted it wouldn't know.

Is it possible that it is cheaper to butcher animals without stunning them first and that is the real reason the Brits do it and don't label the meat?

It is amusing to watch you jump to conclusions.

Is it possible that you don't actually know as much as you think you do? Obviously, you know FAR more than I do about everything on the planet so clearly your 'point' about stunning is right.... except that it isn't. And if you knew half as much as you think you do, you would realize that it isn't just about the slaughter method that makes it halal. The meat must be prayed over by an Imam as well.

What is funny, Ravi, is that even when you are proved to be completely and totally wrong, you will still cling to your moronic 'opinion'.

Britain's biggest supermarket chains are selling halal lamb and chicken without telling unsuspecting shoppers.
Those stocking meat slaughtered according to Islamic law include Waitrose, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Somerfield and the Co-op.
And a Mail on Sunday investigation has found that fast-food chains including Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, KFC, Nando’s and Subway are also using halal meat without telling customers.
But the UK’s second-biggest supermarket, Asda, has refused to confirm or deny whether it sells halal meat.
The Mail on Sunday contacted Asda on Tuesday, but by yesterday it had failed to answer any of our questions.
Initially, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Tesco were reluctant to admit they sold halal meat. But later they confessed to selling Islamically slaughtered lamb. Tesco also admitted selling some halal chicken without labelling it as such.
Most lamb imported from New Zealand by British supermarkets has been slaughtered according to Muslim law, but this is not mentioned on packaging. Some lamb from British abattoirs is also halal.
Last night, Agriculture Minister Jim Paice said: ‘People should know what they’re buying in the shops or when they’re eating out and I will be discussing with the food industry the role labelling can play in giving consumers a choice.’
The supermarkets and fast-food outlets said they did not feel the need to tell customers that meat is halal because the slaughter conformed to Western standards, with animals stunned before being killed.
But the RSPCA has raised concerns about the way chicken is killed in Islamic abattoirs because the birds are stunned with a weaker electric current, which does not guarantee unconsciousness during slaughter.

Read more: Top supermarkets secretly sell halal: Sainsbury's, Tesco, Waitrose, and M&S don't tell us meat is ritually slaughtered | Mail Online

So you don't know if the reason is because it is cheaper to slaughter the animals this way. And you can't think of a reason as to how mislabeling meat somehow benefits Muslims.

And LOL on you for having a fit that some man of a religion you don't believe in is mumbling mumbo jumbo over a dead cow.

So, you don't have the comprehension skills required to understand basic English, such as "...The supermarkets and fast-food outlets said they did not feel the need to tell customers that meat is halal because the slaughter conformed to Western standards, with animals stunned before being killed."

That's not 'mislabeled', Ravi.... That's dishonest.

And, just because you don't understand my faith, doesn't actually make you right - it makes you stupid for not being able to understand the view of anyone who doesn't agree with you. Now, I do find that kind of funny.... but actually more dumb than funny. But, it's not the first time that you've been too blinkered and impressed with your own 'tolerance' that you fail to see your own intolerance.

yougotmad.jpg

Kalaam Salaam,

Still farting....not answering.

And, that's to be expected.

Your ISLAMIC Religious BULLSHIT is just BULLSHIT.

End of story.

Forum List

Back