It's Open Season, Apparently, On American Children and Innocent Civilians

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Well, whether or not you'll agree depends entirely how far down the rabbit hole you are willing to go . . .

Both the "authorities" and the mainstream media seriously botched their coverage and reporting on both the Buffalo and Uvalde mass shootings. Either that or our high Masters in hidden places no longer care about obfuscating their intentional murder of American citizens.

Some facts from the Uvalde mass shooting (links are on you):

-Police waited up to 90 minutes (depending on lying media source of choice) in the school hallway just outside the classroom where the shooter was actively finishing off helpless little kids. According to some accounts, cops on the scene inside that hallway actually instructed surviving students to call our for help—which got them shot dead when they did.

-While the police were jerking off in the hallway and more cops were playing with their guns outside the school, parents desperate to save their children were threatened with arrest if they tried to save their own kids and in at least one case handcuffed. Parents continued to beg the heavily armed and armored cops for the lives of their precious loved ones. The cops did nothing for up to 90 minutes.

-BORAC, the Border Patrol's special tactical unit, arrived on scene and was denied permission to make tactical entry by local cops on the scene, supposedly. BORAC "commandos" still waited another 30 minutes minimum to make entry and neutralize the shooter. Meanwhile, the shooter killed lots more kids.

-Local cops claim they were terrified of one eighteen year-old kid with no tactical or law enforcement or weapons training. Their surprisingly admitted fear cost the lives of nineteen elementary age American children.

The question for me, personally then becomes: who gave the order to murder nearly two dozen American children inside their school, and for what purpose? Because clearly the cops were ordered to secure that hallway and allow the killing to progress for up to an hour and a half.

Conclusion: our government is actively murdering American civilians for political gain/to achieve domestic military objectives.

My takeaway: any one of us (American citizens) could be killed by our government at any time, if our violent deaths serve or forward their thinly hidden purpose or objective(s).

My advice (to myself): be prepared, always.

Finally: to help yourself sleep better at night you could focus your grief and disgust where our government and media want you to: on the mental health of the shooter, on new gun control laws, or perhaps on blaming schoolboards and teachers. You could focus on one or more of the aforementioned, but in doing that I am pretty damn certain you'll miss the bigger picture here, which is quite surreal. Feels like this summer could become one continuous national funeral procession.

Life is grand . . .

ThE CiA!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Your guess is as good as mine. Now back to hiding in thorn bushes in daylight, moving by night and grazing in freshly cut fields. Oh yes, avoid the salt licks—they're a trap and uh . . . run away from, not toward those two bright lights coming down the road every so often.

Your guess is as good as mine. Now back to hiding in thorn bushes in daylight, moving by night and grazing in freshly cut fields. Oh yes, avoid the salt licks—they're a trap and uh . . . run away from, not toward those two bright lights coming down the road every so often.

I think cowardly cops seems a good enough excuse. That's why standoffs last for hours and hours on end, and why people get shot by jumpy cops. They're afraid of dying.

Last edited:
His looked like shocked disbelief.
I find your assertion and question in your paragraph "The question for me, personally then becomes: who gave the order to murder nearly two dozen American children inside their school, and for what purpose?" totally without merit.

I, too, am shocked at how long it took a tactical team to be sent in. I am glad the chief of police or Sheriff there is not running law enforcement in my city.

Forum List

Back