It's only words

Here we go.

Attachments

• $nastyhobbitses.jpg
    $nastyhobbitses.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 79

my neighbors might say the same about me at times. and it would be true. lol.

man--I live in an old 50's neighborhood--now gentrified. a few years ago a guy built a Tuscan mansion next to our box of a house, it is beautiful--just sold it for over a half a million I think. got some new neighbors -some criminal attorney--I think. they live next door to the 'poorest' people in the neighborhood---very nice--money doesn't matter that much over here. we all keep our yards well, say high to each other and live our lives. lol.

sometimes I 'yell' --neighbors don't like that. use words that terrify others. when my mother gets on my nerves. fwiw. what would you think of a neighbor like that?

lol.

sometimes I 'yell' --use words that terrify others
Me too. :lol:

what would you think of a neighbor like that?
If it's an attorney, not much. They may tend to carry their office arrogance home.

my neighbors might say the same about me at times. and it would be true. lol.

man--I live in an old 50's neighborhood--now gentrified. a few years ago a guy built a Tuscan mansion next to our box of a house, it is beautiful--just sold it for over a half a million I think. got some new neighbors -some criminal attorney--I think. they live next door to the 'poorest' people in the neighborhood---very nice--money doesn't matter that much over here. we all keep our yards well, say high to each other and live our lives. lol.

sometimes I 'yell' --neighbors don't like that. use words that terrify others. when my mother gets on my nerves. fwiw. what would you think of a neighbor like that?

lol.

sometimes I 'yell' --use words that terrify others
Me too. :lol:

what would you think of a neighbor like that?
If it's an attorney, not much. They may tend to carry their office arrogance home.

well, they seem very nice. the guy that built the house was a realtor/must be one of the best? and he was so nice. his partner was also very nice. nicest people in the neighborhood. it is a beautiful house---it really is. I get to look at it every day. very private sort of people in our neighborhood--we wave or smile if we see each and don't mingle much. a good way to live, jmo. lots of walkers, runners, animal people. nice people of all kinds.

Blessed Be.

ancient - celtic blessing

May the blessing of light be on you - light without and light within. May the blessed sunlight shine on you like a great peat fire, so that stranger and friend may come and warm himself at it. And may light shine out of the two eyes of you, like a candle set in the window of a house, bidding the wanderer come in out of the storm. And may the blessing of the rain be on you, may it beat upon your Spirit and wash it fair and clean, and leave there a shining pool where the blue of Heaven shines, and sometimes a star. And may the blessing of the earth be on you, soft under your feet as you pass along the roads, soft under you as you lie out on it, tired at the end of day; and may it rest easy over you when, at last, you lie out under it. May it rest so lightly over you that your soul may be out from under it quickly; up and off and on its way to God. And now may the Lord bless you, and bless you kindly. Amen.
—Scottish Blessing

If there is righteousness in the heart
If there is righteousness in the heart,
there will be beauty in the character.
If there is beauty in the character,
there will be harmony in the home.
If there is harmony in the home,
there will be order in the nation.
If there is order in the nation,
there will be peace in the world.
So let it be
—Scottish Blessing