"It's Okay To Be White"

How dare this guy! The fliers are covered by the first amendment.

College president: “It OK to be white” flier is “despicable, utterly unacceptable and disgusting”

iu

Being white is no picnic. You apply for a job and the guy interviewing you assumes you are you'll work hard and do good work because you're white. You apply for school and the school assumes you'll work hard to get good grades because you're white. You walk down the street and people assume you're a law-abiding citizen because you're white.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Quote:

“Have no doubt that we are treating this as an attack on our university community and making every effort to see that those responsible are caught and properly punished,” Clark wrote in a letter published late Friday afternoon. “I am fully committed to the absolutely necessary goal this does not happen again. We must be ever vigilant to protect our university against these hateful attacks.”

Uhh... for WHAT, Mr. College President? Is it NOT ok to be white?

Local Police, State Police, and the FBI are trying to find out who posted the flyers. After all being proud to be who you are is great, unless you are a White person. Meanwhile a young White girl got RAPED because she ventured off campus after being brainwashed that "diversity is our strength." Since the court system says Remington can be sued for crimes committed by individuals who buy their products, the public schools, the MSM, democrats, and the University should be sued for not letting students know that around college campuses criminals see White students as targets.

Last edited:
These are always the best. The immediacy and intensity of reaction from media and (((officials))) really illuminates the depth of the issue.
Whites folks better wake up man. They friggin hate you...just as much as you hate yourselves.

Democrats are trying to import dark skins to destroy the white race....they tried it with The Negros and now Mexicans and Muslims.

I'm white, but I'm nor sure how I'm under attack. A black guy beat me to a parking spot the other day, so I guess that could be considered an attack, but I guess I just don't know what to look for. Would one of you right wingers point out specifically what I should look for?

You are looking for anyone trying to be your equal in life and if so then that minority need to be sent back to the back of the bus before they tell you that is where you ride...

You are welcome...

( I do not agree but just helping you... )

If that was true, they would not be offended by the statement, "it is ok to be white".
I'm not offended by the statement. I'm offended by the likes of 007 and Mud who are using it to whine. Racists are basically big whiners, and however the phrase was initially introduced, it was quickly coopted by the Klan et al and it is now their calling card.

THe act of censorship, makes their "whining" justified. It is valid to complain about censorship.

YOUR calling it "whining" when it is justified, is you supporting the censorship and the racism.

Whether this is from white supremacists or NOT, it was a brilliant ploy, and the liberals in question fell for it, hook, line and sinker, revealing that, to them, it is not "ok to be white".
I support public censorship of that kind of garbage in exactly the way it was just "censored" -- by throwing it in the trash.
Translation: if someone does not agree with the way I think, the way I interpret everything then the first amendment must be thrown out and what I don't agree with must be censored.
Hate speech has no place in this country.

OK fascist

Police in Oklahoma City are investigating “It’s okay to be white” fliers that were posted at the Oklahoma City University School of Law as a potential hate crime.
Oklahoma City Police Investigating “It’s Okay to be White Fliers” as Potential Hate Crime

When you have a generation of big babies who can't handle reality. The left love it until it hits these stupid fkrs personally then suddenly Trump did it and is Hitler meanwhile your the retarded assholes who begged for this chit with Obama u idiots. You oftenn can't get rid of cancer virus esp. when it's name is Obama.

View attachment 287973
It is ok to be white, but if those flyer are really saying it's not ok to be black then it's a hate crime.

can we please see the hate crime law of which you speak?

Being white is no picnic. You apply for a job and the guy interviewing you assumes you are you'll work hard and do good work because you're white. You apply for school and the school assumes you'll work hard to get good grades because you're white. You walk down the street and people assume you're a law-abiding citizen because you're white.

and then you have the real assholes in college trying to UNNDO 200 yrs worth of FREEDOM their ancestors fought for all so these stupid asses could tell their college THEY WANT A BLACKS ONLY SECTION" . are you, leftists, really this fkn /retarded you can't think of these things........
Yeah, it takes a village to realize idiots and you leftist scum have -----up two generations really good this next one are NOTHING BUT WALKING WEAK MINDED LITTLE PUSSIES WHO FEAR FOR THEIR LIVES OVER A PHUCKEN SIGN THAT'S WHITE!!\

OR BETTER YET YOU really mental nuts hate just being white now what's that tell you about mental strength YOU HAVE NONE!!

Police in Oklahoma City are investigating “It’s okay to be white” fliers that were posted at the Oklahoma City University School of Law as a potential hate crime.
Oklahoma City Police Investigating “It’s Okay to be White Fliers” as Potential Hate Crime

When you have a generation of big babies who can't handle reality. The left love it until it hits these stupid fkrs personally then suddenly Trump did it and is Hitler meanwhile your the retarded assholes who begged for this chit with Obama u idiots. You oftenn can't get rid of cancer virus esp. when it's name is Obama.

View attachment 287973
It is ok to be white, but if those flyer are really saying it's not ok to be black then it's a hate crime.

It's a free country, you can Google whatever you want.

• Thanks

View attachment 287973

IOW

you are full of shit. 1st amendment trumps all

View attachment 287973

IOW

If you think that go to the nearest crowded theater and shout "FIRE".

• Thanks

View attachment 287973

IOW

If you think that go to the nearest crowded theater and shout "FIRE".

I shouted 'theater' in a crowded fire once

the chief wasn't impressed....

~S~

I'm white, but I'm nor sure how I'm under attack. A black guy beat me to a parking spot the other day, so I guess that could be considered an attack, but I guess I just don't know what to look for. Would one of you right wingers point out specifically what I should look for?
Try 58 years of Affirmative Action, and entire workforce lives being ruined.

Try 58 years of Affirmative Action, and entire workforce lives being ruined.
Let's look at 243 years of white racial preferences and stop lying to ourselves.

Forum List

Back