It’s okay to be angry about Bernie Sanders.

Why do you think it's hypocrisy to honestly gain wealth while calling out those who game the system? There's nothing wrong with writing a book or creating some product that people might want to buy. That's what a free market economy is supposed to promote.
Bernie is making his money thanks to capitalism you moron..how much do you think the communist utopia state would pay him?

Hard to buy the anti-capitalist rhetoric of a multimillionaire with three houses.
That's because you don't know the difference between an honest businessman and a reckless swindler gaming the system.

Because you all keep voting for lip service sell outs

If so, I'd be in good company eh?

Tell me about the positives of Trump's 7.8 trillion in new debt. Tell me about how great negative interest rates would be. Tell me about the positive of giving corporations billions.

I'll listen and if you convince me, I'll vote for that also.

100%.
Without it... you wouldn't have the land you live on.

Capitalism does not exist so this can not be true. Tell me the part of Capitalism where the government takes from the workers to give corporations billions.

I paid cash for the land I earned from working my own business I funded with money earned. No capitalists were involved or banks.
Hahaha.... now that is funny shit right there.
You are not that dumb. If you were candycorn or penelope, you could get away with saying something that stupid.
So... you are either disingenuous, or prefer to bury your head in sand and yell lalalalalalala!!

According to him he has some land... without capitalism he would not have that land even if he never worked and inherited it. His parents, through capitalism, earned the money to buy it - and the right to own it.
Capitalists did not give me or anyone the ability to own land.

Capitalism does not exist so this can not be true. Tell me the part of Capitalism where the government takes from the workers to give corporations billions.
That is not capitalism, in fact it is the opposite.
America is not a capitalist system anymore. Hasn't been for along time.
Milton Friedman spent his life saying this and trying to get people to understand what was happening.
America is a "corporatist oligarchy". far from capitalism.

Milton Friedman spent his life saying this and trying to get people to understand what was happening.
Corporatism is Italian Fascism not that these idiots know that

That's because you don't know the difference between an honest businessman and a reckless swindler gaming the system.
…. ^^^ says the poster who is fine with Biden enriching his family and himself with payouts from the CCP.

Right. Not even the "Capitalists" supports Capitalism.

Hahaha.... now that is funny shit right there.
You are not that dumb. If you were candycorn or penelope, you could get away with saying something that stupid.
So... you are either disingenuous, or prefer to bury your head in sand and yell lalalalalalala!!
Capitalism is a form of financial funding, people worked for a profit before capitalism was introduced.

Forum List

Back