HA HA HAA: Bernie Sanders tries to explain why his anti-capitalism book tour is SO EXPENSIVE. And uses evil Ticketmaster!

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
As delicious as Cankles' epic downfall resonating throughout politics was - part of me still wishes this communist bozo had been the one to throw down with Big T.

And god damn, would it have been eminently entertaining if 2016 had a crystal ball to witness the pomposity that is the 2023 Bernie Sanders.

Bernie bros?

More like Bernie capitalist hoes!

He'll throw in a free book!!!!!

Hypocrite, dictionary. et cetera et cetera....

WTFCostMoney.jpg

As delicious as Cankles' epic downfall resonating throughout politics was - part of me still wishes this communist bozo had been the one to throw down with Big T.

And god damn, would it have been eminently entertaining if 2016 had a crystal ball to witness the pomposity that is the 2023 Bernie Sanders.

Bernie bros?

Sanders supporters also wear masks when they're alone in their Prius

Bernie bros?

It sometimes takes money to fleece the Dimtard Lemmings.

Forum List

Back