It's ok to decorate a police car with rainbow flags, but not bible verses

"To Serve and Protect", that is a police motto I can support. I covers everybody. Fag-flags, religious quotes, and any other political motto, symbol, or decoration should be removed. Period.

I think "fag-flags" sounds like a derogatory description, but I agree with the sentiment that it's better for police vehicles to serve and protect, not promote any sort of political or religious agenda.

Considering how often questionable arrests and police shootings circulate in the media and social media nowadays, I wonder how much of this is police forces trying to shore up their images? A hostile public is a legitimate concern for law enforcement. :dunno:
Interesting enough, the term "fag flag" was first revealed to me by a LGBT acquaintance of mine. It falls into the same category as the word "nigga". If used by another homosexual, it's cute, if used by a "straight", it will be used a brick bat to beat them into submission because they are obviously

That kind of double standard with offensive words gets annoying. :p
Yes, it does. Personally, I'm reaching a tipping point where my GAF meter is going to peg out. I suppose I am very fortunate to work with people who have also pretty much reached their BS tipping point, so we're the choir.

Poor snowflakes wigging out about rainbows again.....lol
Now, see...that's your problem, and the problem of all those like you, people are not wigging out about rainbows, they are disturbed by the rampant hypocrisy of the double standard of those who demand their LGBTetc rainbows be displayed by public installations but who simultaneously, rabidly demand that all hints of religion be expunged from all public discourse.

Snowflakes are the reflection of you, After all most snowflakes can't handle the ten commandments , their eyes might fall out from seeing it.

Snowflakes want pictures of Jesus or God taken down because it might burn their eyes out to look at it, they whine , bitch and cry until it's gone like a six year old who can't have a cookie.

Snowflakes can't handle seeing a bible verse on a computer using any excuse why it shouldn't be there because it offends them

Snowfalkes hate Trump
Snowflakes hate America
Snowflakes hate anything or anyone that doesn't fit their liberal democratic ideology of pure bs
Snowflakes enjoy Communism while not even knowing wtf it's even fore as most snowflakes think and act just like the ANTIFA, BLM, FEMINIST GROUPS................. but of course you can't recognize all the same behavior among the most violent and retarded ass wipes of the century.

Now, see...that's your problem, and the problem of all those like you, people are not wigging out about rainbows, they are disturbed by the rampant hypocrisy of the double standard of those who demand their LGBTetc rainbows be displayed by public installations but who simultaneously, rabidly demand that all hints of religion be expunged from all public discourse.

I'm pretty sure MindWars is wigging out about rainbows. :lol:
Just based on his previous posts, he's pretty clearly anti-LGBT

Perhaps. Gotta love that Syriusly can come up with no better than a "...so are you!" comeback vis-a-vis "snowflakes". I'm just sick and tired of the hypocrisy of issues like this. My version of "snowflakes" are having a BIG problem dealing with anything they disagree with.

Perhaps. Gotta love that Syriusly can come up with no better than a "...so are you!" comeback vis-a-vis "snowflakes". I'm just sick and tired of the hypocrisy of issues like this. My version of "snowflakes" are having a BIG problem dealing with anything they disagree with.

I haven't joined in with some of the recent lingo. I don't usually use the word snowflakes, and I don't have a particular definition for it. Your definition is about what I'd use, though.

There isn't necessarily any hypocrisy between preventing religious scripture being on a police vehicle and allowing an LGBT rainbow or flag or what have you. The constitution has been interpreted to prevent any government promotion of a religion, but the same cannot be said of sexual orientation. From a legal, constitutional standpoint, allowing a rainbow flag but denying a Bible verse is perfectly reasonable.

The moral argument is different, of course.

I haven't joined in with some of the recent lingo. I don't usually use the word snowflakes, and I don't have a particular definition for it. Your definition is about what I'd use, though.

There isn't necessarily any hypocrisy between preventing religious scripture being on a police vehicle and allowing an LGBT rainbow or flag or what have you. The constitution has been interpreted to prevent any government promotion of a religion, but the same cannot be said of sexual orientation. From a legal, constitutional standpoint, allowing a rainbow flag but denying a Bible verse is perfectly reasonable.

While there may be some who contend that including "In God We Trust" on a police car would be unconstitutional, that requires a distinction between freedom OF religion vs. freedom FROM religion. The inclusion of a distinct social-political symbol that might be offensive to some in the same way that an expression of religion might be offensive could reasonably be extrapolated and included in a ban on such symbols displayed on public vehicles, etc.

View attachment 135445

It’s permissible in the United States to decorate police cars with rainbow flags to celebrate gay pride, but it’s not permissible to decorate police cars with Bible verses honoring law enforcement officers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And for the smartasses who don't know why this is being said, a few months ago maybe a year ago a few police cars across the country had some sort of God, or emblem, sticker etc on their police car. Well the Anti American fake liberal pricks took a fit crying like big babies and forced them to remove it.

You pricks will get it back in spades, because Karma always finds it ways back to immoral selfish assholes.

I wonder what the cops think. They might like the thought of a higher power along for the ride. I really see nothing wrong with it if it will help a cop get through his day.

the only one who thinks that is what's in your head. I don't give a dam what any GAY Fk does as long as they stay the hell out of the minds of children and don't go around brainwashing them into their perversions. Like these drag queens are doing.

If you enjoy your children being sexually perverted by age six good luck keep your kid the fk away from mine.

meaning they are using this bs to sexualize kids. and Nooo not everyone of them just the selfish liberal democratic retards of society.

upload_2017-6-26_22-8-55.png

the only one who thinks that is what's in your head. I don't give a dam what any GAY Fk does as long as they stay the hell out of the minds of children and don't go around brainwashing them into their perversions. Like these drag queens are doing.

If you enjoy your children being sexually perverted by age six good luck keep your kid the fk away from mine.

meaning they are using this bs to sexualize kids. and Nooo not everyone of them just the selfish liberal democratic retards of society.

Thanks for proving my point. ;)

View attachment 135737

Look, it's a list of words that weren't used in the post you quoted and seem to have nothing to do with the post you quoted. Good job. :p

View attachment 135737

Look, it's a list of words that weren't used in the post you quoted and seem to have nothing to do with the post you quoted. Good job. :p

Thanks for proving my point. Words that go right over your head. Typical.

While there may be some who contend that including "In God We Trust" on a police car would be unconstitutional, that requires a distinction between freedom OF religion vs. freedom FROM religion. The inclusion of a distinct social-political symbol that might be offensive to some in the same way that an expression of religion might be offensive could reasonably be extrapolated and included in a ban on such symbols displayed on public vehicles, etc.

As I said earlier, I agree with keeping political and religious messages off of police cars. I'm just pointing out that the constitution, and the case law and precedent arising from it, have indicated that religious scripture on government vehicles like police cars might be considered a violation, while an LGBT message is not, that I am aware of, something that violates any constitutional protections. It might well violate laws or regulations. :dunno:

View attachment 135737

Why don't you go ahead and explain? I was having a perfectly nice discussion with gallantwarrior. I don't think we were arguing about anything. I am not a liberal. I think I can say with a good degree of confidence that gallantwarrior isn't a liberal. Neither of us used any of the terms in the picture. How is your picture relevant, exactly? :popcorn:

As I said earlier, I agree with keeping political and religious messages off of police cars. I'm just pointing out that the constitution, and the case law and precedent arising from it, have indicated that religious scripture on government vehicles like police cars might be considered a violation, while an LGBT message is not, that I am aware of, something that violates any constitutional protections. It might well violate laws or regulations. :dunno:

Ok. . But just like that video why is it ok for Christian cake bakers to be sued, because they refuse a cake but a Muslim refuses a cake and not a dam thing is done about it.

It's hypocritical beyond Constitutional anything. What one can do the other should be able to do it to.

View attachment 135737

Why don't you go ahead and explain? I was having a perfectly nice discussion with gallantwarrior. I don't think we were arguing about anything. I am not a liberal. I think I can say with a good degree of confidence that gallantwarrior isn't a liberal. Neither of us used any of the terms in the picture. How is your picture relevant, exactly? :popcorn:

You always want me to waste my time on things you know dam well you won't believe or listen to anyway. So keep eating your popcorn .

The picture was posted for the hell of it. For you to just see it................end of story.

Forum List

Back