It's ok to decorate a police car with rainbow flags, but not bible verses

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-25_14-40-13.png

It’s permissible in the United States to decorate police cars with rainbow flags to celebrate gay pride, but it’s not permissible to decorate police cars with Bible verses honoring law enforcement officers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And for the smartasses who don't know why this is being said, a few months ago maybe a year ago a few police cars across the country had some sort of God, or emblem, sticker etc on their police car. Well the Anti American fake liberal pricks took a fit crying like big babies and forced them to remove it.

You pricks will get it back in spades, because Karma always finds it ways back to immoral selfish assholes.

There is no lie in any fairytale book called the bible by some low IQ people that is worthy of making public or putting on a police car.

View attachment 135445

It’s permissible in the United States to decorate police cars with rainbow flags to celebrate gay pride, but it’s not permissible to decorate police cars with Bible verses honoring law enforcement officers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And for the smartasses who don't know why this is being said, a few months ago maybe a year ago a few police cars across the country had some sort of God, or emblem, sticker etc on their police car. Well the Anti American fake liberal pricks took a fit crying like big babies and forced them to remove it.

You pricks will get it back in spades, because Karma always finds it ways back to immoral selfish assholes.

I'm unaware of a constitutional amendment regarding Congress respecting an establishment of sexual preference. ;)

"To Serve and Protect", that is a police motto I can support. I covers everybody. Fag-flags, religious quotes, and any other political motto, symbol, or decoration should be removed. Period.

I think "fag-flags" sounds like a derogatory description, but I agree with the sentiment that it's better for police vehicles to serve and protect, not promote any sort of political or religious agenda.

Considering how often questionable arrests and police shootings circulate in the media and social media nowadays, I wonder how much of this is police forces trying to shore up their images? A hostile public is a legitimate concern for law enforcement. :dunno:

"To Serve and Protect", that is a police motto I can support. I covers everybody. Fag-flags, religious quotes, and any other political motto, symbol, or decoration should be removed. Period.

I think "fag-flags" sounds like a derogatory description, but I agree with the sentiment that it's better for police vehicles to serve and protect, not promote any sort of political or religious agenda.

Considering how often questionable arrests and police shootings circulate in the media and social media nowadays, I wonder how much of this is police forces trying to shore up their images? A hostile public is a legitimate concern for law enforcement. :dunno:
Interesting enough, the term "fag flag" was first revealed to me by a LGBT acquaintance of mine. It falls into the same category as the word "nigga". If used by another homosexual, it's cute, if used by a "straight", it will be used a brick bat to beat them into submission because they are obviously

View attachment 135445

Red, gold, and green.

I'm all for fags and dykes getting married if they want to, but they're pushing their luck with this nonsense.

Is that a threat?

Yes, fags and dykes are threatening support for their agenda.
Can't say I have ever supported there agenda but I can see there is a backlash coming as people get tired of this bullshit from the rabid ones. It is like anything else the one's that mind their own business and just want to live their lives will pay a price for the one's that are being rabid and going after people who could have previously could care less what they did to themselves as long as they kept it to themselves.

Interesting enough, the term "fag flag" was first revealed to me by a LGBT acquaintance of mine. It falls into the same category as the word "nigga". If used by another homosexual, it's cute, if used by a "straight", it will be used a brick bat to beat them into submission because they are obviously

That kind of double standard with offensive words gets annoying. :p

View attachment 135445

Well, there's that pesky "separation of church and state" thing and as police cars reflect the government, it is the state and therefore can't reflect one religion over another. If they allowed bible verse on them, they'd have to allow Hindu, Buddhist, Islamic, Wiccan, et cetera, on them.

I second this. To Serve And Protect doesn't leave anyone out or make one group stand out more compared to another. Everyone is included.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I second this. To Serve And Protect doesn't leave anyone out or make one group stand out more compared to another. Everyone is included.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Anti American's don't like to include everyone, all they think about is themselves and how offended they are at the site of it all.

Forum List

Back