Another Brutal cop. And the usual excuses.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
The ACLU of Minnesota has released the dash cam recording of a brutal arrest. I'm going to post it for you.

Now according to the crimes that Anthony Promvongsa the driver of the SUV has been charged with he was resisting arrest. Failure to stop. Road rage. Possession of marijuana. And endangering a police officer.

Now from the camera it looks like he stops immediately and is complying with the traffic stop. The second cop appears calm and relaxed. I guess he doesn't know what a dangerous villain Promvongsa is. The police department says that the video viewed in a vacuum does not tell the whole story. It certainly tells the part where the brutal badge wearing thug beat the snot out of a guy who was complying with the traffic stop.

Dashcam video shows cop punching man in 'brutal attack' | Daily Mail Online

Yeah. The cop is the good guy. It looks more like the cop is on a roid rage.

SO sick of these goddamn fucking scumbag degenerate pigs. And I'm referring to the bad cops. The good cops need to be more vocal about the bad cops and get these pieces of shit off their forces.

THAT WAS BAD!!! Where was he resisting arrest? Maybe it was a long chase. That officer is in trouble. He doesn't need to be on the force. In the car, ikt slunds like he is having trouble breathing. What happened in the car?

THAT WAS BAD!!! Where was he resisting arrest? Maybe it was a long chase. That officer is in trouble. He doesn't need to be on the force. In the car, ikt slunds like he is having trouble breathing. What happened in the car?

I think he was in shock/recovering from the pummeling he received from the violent officer.

"Road rage" What happen leading up to him being pulled over?
In my mind, even if it was a chase, you give the culprit a chance to get out of the car on his own accord. The officer let his emotions control the situation. You can't do that when you are a cop. There still is protocol.

In my mind, even if it was a chase, you give the culprit a chance to get out of the car on his own accord. The officer let his emotions control the situation. You can't do that when you are a cop. There still is protocol.
I asked what happened leading up to the chase because of seeing that video of the guy swerving trying to hit the officers a few days ago. I can't say I would hold my temper if something like that happened to me and I have a pretty high patience level even with asses.

I asked what happened leading up to the chase because of seeing that video of the guy swerving trying to hit the officers a few days ago. I can't say I would hold my temper if something like that happened to me and I have a pretty high patience level even with asses.
Hmmm, you have a good point. Well taken.

Bad cops are few and far between. We need to worry far more about bad citizens. Guns are one thing, should we ALL have to carry cameras to catch any bad guys, because we have lost our common sense and need a overlord camera to watch over all of us? sad but it looks that way. I use a car cam all the time, I don't trust anyone anymore. Cop are the least of my concerns.

Bad cops are few and far between. We need to worry far more about bad citizens. Guns are one thing, should we ALL have to carry cameras to catch any bad guys, because we have lost our common sense and need a overlord camera to watch over all of us? sad but it looks that way. I use a car cam all the time, I don't trust anyone anymore. Cop are the least of my concerns.
Well the bad one's do seem more frequent these days from what I have observed over the last thirty years. One threaten my son and later when we went and talked to his sergeant, the guy that arrested son stood out of my sight but where son could see him and gave son shitty looks while playing with his gun (bad charges which were dropped because the state claimed my insurance company wasn't valid to do business in the state of Iowa-it was total bs). The older sergeant upon hearing the whole situation agreed his officer was out of line and said he would take care of the other bogus charges so son wouldn't lose another day of work. Well the older guy didn't do what he said he would do so I went into their office again in an attempt to be reasonable. There was a younger sergeant there and they told me the one who said he would take care of it was on vacation. This younger sergeant became threatening with me. That did not go over very well when he told me that I didn't "know how things work when someone complained against one of his officers". I told him I knew exactly how politics worked and if he insisted I would be going right on up the chain of command to the AG's office if that was his desire. Anyhow we filed for a jury trial on the bogus tickets. They ended up dropping the charges before son had to lose a day of work. It would have been very easy to show how the officer had lied so that helped in that case.

Well the bad one's do seem more frequent these days from what I have observed over the last thirty years. One threaten my son and later when we went and talked to his sergeant, the guy that arrested sonstood out of my sight but where son could see him and gave son shitty looks while playing with his gun (bad charges which were dropped because the state claimed my insurance company wasn't valid to do business in the state of Iowa-it was total bs). The older sergeant upon hearing the whole situation agreed his officer was out of line and said he would take care of the other bogus charges so son wouldn't lose another day of work. Well the older guy didn't do what he said he would do so I went into their office again in an attempt to be reasonable. There was a younger sergeant there and they told me the one who said he would take care of it was on vacation. This younger sergeant became threatening with me. That did not go over very well when he told me that I didn't "know how things work when someone complained against one of his officers". I told him I knew exactly how politics worked and if he insisted I would be going right on up the chain of command to the AG's office if that was his desire. Anyhow we filed for a jury trial on the bogus tickets. They ended up dropping the charges before son had to lose a day of work. It would have been very easy to show how the officer had lied so that helped in that case.
We all come at this issue from different life experiences. There are bad cops, sure. Not defending that, you have basis for a complaint that the AG office needs to look into. Get a lawyer, and pursue the matter.

Well the bad one's do seem more frequent these days from what I have observed over the last thirty years. One threaten my son and later when we went and talked to his sergeant, the guy that arrested sonstood out of my sight but where son could see him and gave son shitty looks while playing with his gun (bad charges which were dropped because the state claimed my insurance company wasn't valid to do business in the state of Iowa-it was total bs). The older sergeant upon hearing the whole situation agreed his officer was out of line and said he would take care of the other bogus charges so son wouldn't lose another day of work. Well the older guy didn't do what he said he would do so I went into their office again in an attempt to be reasonable. There was a younger sergeant there and they told me the one who said he would take care of it was on vacation. This younger sergeant became threatening with me. That did not go over very well when he told me that I didn't "know how things work when someone complained against one of his officers". I told him I knew exactly how politics worked and if he insisted I would be going right on up the chain of command to the AG's office if that was his desire. Anyhow we filed for a jury trial on the bogus tickets. They ended up dropping the charges before son had to lose a day of work. It would have been very easy to show how the officer had lied so that helped in that case.
We all come at this issue from different life experiences. There are bad cops, sure. Not defending that, you have basis for a complaint that the AG office needs to look into. Get a lawyer, and pursue the matter.
That was years ago. Not sure at this point whether I would trust the AG' either here. I'm sure they have some decent people in their offices but Iowa is corrupt and it is an insurance state. I use to keep all my insurance with my bonding company because I had a great deal of trust with my agent taking care of anything I might miss. DOT listed my insurance company as invalid when it wasn't. My agent had the president of the insurance company call DOT to get that part straightened out. I probably should have found an attorney to start suit back then as it was a sign of things to come as far as their corruption here goes.

Bad cops are few and far between.

Then why do we keep seeing so many examples of them
Because we have more brain damaged people in the system than ever before and I don't see any improvements for awhile as too many people are still willing to ignore what is happening and they prefer to believe lies as it is more comfortable for them.

Bad cops are few and far between.

Then why do we keep seeing so many examples of them
It's simple. If the press/media only focuses on one issue, then, that's ALL your going to see. Why they are doing it, attention. Freak show, a viscous cycle . Cops aren't the issue, it's the media's random intense scrutiny and the lack of filters and balance.

The ACLU of Minnesota has released the dash cam recording of a brutal arrest. I'm going to post it for you.

Now according to the crimes that Anthony Promvongsa the driver of the SUV has been charged with he was resisting arrest. Failure to stop. Road rage. Possession of marijuana. And endangering a police officer.

Now from the camera it looks like he stops immediately and is complying with the traffic stop. The second cop appears calm and relaxed. I guess he doesn't know what a dangerous villain Promvongsa is. The police department says that the video viewed in a vacuum does not tell the whole story. It certainly tells the part where the brutal badge wearing thug beat the snot out of a guy who was complying with the traffic stop.

Dashcam video shows cop punching man in 'brutal attack' | Daily Mail Online

Yeah. The cop is the good guy. It looks more like the cop is on a roid rage.

See what happens when you drive without shoes, yeah..

Forum List

Back