It's official: Men really are the weaker sex

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY

Evolution is being distorted by pollution, which damages genitals and the ability to father offspring, says new study. Geoffrey Lean reports

Sunday, 7 December 2008

The male gender is in danger, with incalculable consequences for both humans and wildlife, startling scientific research from around the world reveals.

The research – to be detailed tomorrow in the most comprehensive report yet published – shows that a host of common chemicals is feminising males of every class of vertebrate animals, from fish to mammals, including people.

Backed by some of the world's leading scientists, who say that it "waves a red flag" for humanity and shows that evolution itself is being disrupted, the report comes out at a particularly sensitive time for ministers. On Wednesday, Britain will lead opposition to proposed new European controls on pesticides, many of which have been found to have "gender-bending" effects.

It also follows hard on the heels of new American research which shows that baby boys born to women exposed to widespread chemicals in pregnancy are born with smaller penises and feminised genitals.

"This research shows that the basic male tool kit is under threat," says Gwynne Lyons, a former government adviser on the health effects of chemicals, who wrote the report.

Read further by clicking below.
It's official: Men really are the weaker sex - Science, News - The Independent

Keep away from pthalates...

Evolution is being distorted by pollution, which damages genitals and the ability to father offspring, says new study. Geoffrey Lean reports

Sunday, 7 December 2008

The male gender is in danger, with incalculable consequences for both humans and wildlife, startling scientific research from around the world reveals.

The research – to be detailed tomorrow in the most comprehensive report yet published – shows that a host of common chemicals is feminising males of every class of vertebrate animals, from fish to mammals, including people.

Backed by some of the world's leading scientists, who say that it "waves a red flag" for humanity and shows that evolution itself is being disrupted, the report comes out at a particularly sensitive time for ministers. On Wednesday, Britain will lead opposition to proposed new European controls on pesticides, many of which have been found to have "gender-bending" effects.

It also follows hard on the heels of new American research which shows that baby boys born to women exposed to widespread chemicals in pregnancy are born with smaller penises and feminised genitals.

"This research shows that the basic male tool kit is under threat," says Gwynne Lyons, a former government adviser on the health effects of chemicals, who wrote the report.

Pthalates? Chris drinks that shit for breakfast !:lol:

Sunday, 7 December 2008

YOu are also not suppose to buy bottles from China because of something they put in them having to do with the colors because it can make them have smaller penises. This why I used Advent bottle because they are made in England and have regulations against that sort of thing.

YOu are also not suppose to buy bottles from China because of something they put in them having to do with the colors because it can make them have smaller penises. This why I used Advent bottle because they are made in England and have regulations against that sort of thing.

Better yet, breastfeed your babies!

It's true. English men have huge penises.

I'm beginning to wonder if any of the "younger" men might be suffering from pthalate contamination...Heck, it pays to be older in this case.

honestly though, the whole thing is concerning....my hubby and i were never blessed with children, but if i were a parent....i'd be pissed.

It's true. English men have huge penises.

If that's true, why do they have to wear monocles when they go to the bathroom?

64901751_4249111645.jpg

Forum List

Back