It's official: Men really are the weaker sex

That makes sense. I remember changing my son's diapers years ago. You had to watch out for the ever possible 'stream'. When it's that small, the stream seems to go in every direction.

:lol:

hmmm--eye protection for diaper changing. You may be on to something there! I sure needed it awhile back.

hmmm--eye protection for diaper changing. You may be on to something there! I sure needed it awhile back.

If dealing with this issue, a combination face shield and respirator might be in oder. Shall I call 'Babies R Us', or will you?

If only the women would swap.

Q: What did the American say when accused of having sex with a dead woman?
A: I didn't know she was dead. I thought she was English.

That sounded like a compliment to us American women. Was it?

I did happen to notice that the men over by you were extremely polite to us lady folks when I was there some time ago.

What is it about the British accent? Makes men sound smarter and oh so refined.

I did happen to notice that the men over by you were extremely polite to us lady folks when I was there some time ago.

What is it about the British accent? Makes men sound smarter and oh so refined.

Smart, refined and well endowed. What's not to love? :cool:

Better yet, breastfeed your babies!
I did but I also had to pump for the first month because I got a breast infection and had MRCA in the past and then of course when I went back to work I had to pump so he of course had to have a bottle.

That makes sense. I remember changing my son's diapers years ago. You had to watch out for the ever possible 'stream'. When it's that small, the stream seems to go in every direction.

:lol:
My son at about two weeks old hit himself in the forehead with that stream, I also got it on me a few times. The best is when you are somewhere like a family function and they spit up all over you.

My son at about two weeks old hit himself in the forehead with that stream, I also got it on me a few times. The best is when you are somewhere like a family function and they spit up all over you.

Trust me. You think it's embarrassing and all your relatives are just remembering you doing the same thing at that age.:lol:

Trust me. You think it's embarrassing and all your relatives are just remembering you doing the same thing at that age.:lol:
probably! My mom is always saying it is pay back especially since my son just turned one and has discovered his voice and decides to scream at radam moments and you are sitting in a restraurant. I am waiting for the day when his older cousins talk him into jumping on a ketchup packet!

probably! My mom is always saying it is pay back especially since my son just turned one and has discovered his voice and decides to scream at radam moments and you are sitting in a restraurant. I am waiting for the day when his older cousins talk him into jumping on a ketchup packet!

Aged about 22 months, I thought it would be fun to remove one can from the bottom of a huge pyramid of sale item cans at our local grocery store.

My mother's relief that the pile collapsed into the aisle rather than onto me was soon replaced by another emotion.

Boys are very funny in a lot of ways. Recently we noticed that our 6 year old didn't know the word "penis." He refers to it as his "pee pee spout." We were both cracking up on that one...Do any of you use this term?

Forum List

Back