It's Not His Fault...White Culture and Racism Did This

Would it be better if the girls were raped and murdered by Asians? or Whites?
From the FBI Crime and Statistics, 2014... Tell me, can you spot the problem?

View attachment 111965
There are multiple possibilities. The UCR only includes crimes reported to the police, and about 2/3rds of rapes/sexual assaults are not. African Americans are more likely to be victims of violent crime than other groups. We don't have enough information from the UCR to account for poverty as a factor. Greater number of arrests for a group doesn't mean a whole lot...convictions would help more.

But that's all beside the point. I was responding to a complaint that every day a white girl is raped by a black man. Why should I care more about a white girl being raped than a black or Asian girl? Why should I care about the color of the man who rape her?

I don't think a white girl getting raped by a black man is any worse than any other combination of race. Why do you?

That is EXACTLY the type of thinking that led to the rape, torture, and forced prostitution of over a thousand white girls in Rotherham..
Well, according to the people I've been responding to, we shouldn't be concerned about the girls in Rotherham because their rapists weren't Black. Blacks raping White girls is the complaint...they don't care about Pakistanis.

But I would love to hear your logic....how does my position that the rape is the same regardless of the race of either the attacker or the victim lead to people being afraid to accuse someone of rape because they're a minority? There's no connection.

1. That is not what they said. YOu are either lying, which is an admission that you know you are in the wrong, or completely not able to open your mind enough to hear what they are actually saying.
I didn't say that's what they said...I said that's the IMPLICATION of their position. I note that you're not even trying to argue that it's not an implication only that they didn't explicitly say that.

2. Because your political belief that it is wrong to focus on the racial aspect, means that avenues of crime investigation and/or crime prevention are NOT explored because doing so would be considered racist.
What makes you think it has anything to do with my political beliefs? And I disagree that MY position would lead to any legitimate avenues not being explored out of fear of being considered racist. If there's probable cause there's probable cause. If a suspect meets the description of the attacker then he meets the description of the attacker. My position is that the race of the attacker or victim is irrelevant except as part of the description and that focusing on the racial aspect makes no practical sense.

From the FBI Crime and Statistics, 2014... Tell me, can you spot the problem?

View attachment 111965
There are multiple possibilities. The UCR only includes crimes reported to the police, and about 2/3rds of rapes/sexual assaults are not. African Americans are more likely to be victims of violent crime than other groups. We don't have enough information from the UCR to account for poverty as a factor. Greater number of arrests for a group doesn't mean a whole lot...convictions would help more.

But that's all beside the point. I was responding to a complaint that every day a white girl is raped by a black man. Why should I care more about a white girl being raped than a black or Asian girl? Why should I care about the color of the man who rape her?

I don't think a white girl getting raped by a black man is any worse than any other combination of race. Why do you?

That is EXACTLY the type of thinking that led to the rape, torture, and forced prostitution of over a thousand white girls in Rotherham..
Well, according to the people I've been responding to, we shouldn't be concerned about the girls in Rotherham because their rapists weren't Black. Blacks raping White girls is the complaint...they don't care about Pakistanis.

But I would love to hear your logic....how does my position that the rape is the same regardless of the race of either the attacker or the victim lead to people being afraid to accuse someone of rape because they're a minority? There's no connection.

1. That is not what they said. YOu are either lying, which is an admission that you know you are in the wrong, or completely not able to open your mind enough to hear what they are actually saying.
I didn't say that's what they said...I said that's the IMPLICATION of their position. I note that you're not even trying to argue that it's not an implication only that they didn't explicitly say that.

2. Because your political belief that it is wrong to focus on the racial aspect, means that avenues of crime investigation and/or crime prevention are NOT explored because doing so would be considered racist.
What makes you think it has anything to do with my political beliefs? And I disagree that MY position would lead to any legitimate avenues not being explored out of fear of being considered racist. If there's probable cause there's probable cause. If a suspect meets the description of the attacker then he meets the description of the attacker. My position is that the race of the attacker or victim is irrelevant except as part of the description and that focusing on the racial aspect makes no practical sense.

1. I don't play semantic games. What you heard what not what they said OR implied. Try again.

2. Except the real world example I posted AND linked to, showed that your position DOES lead to avenues of crime investigation and/or prevention not being explored. A thousand girls were rape because of that, in that ONE specific case.

2. Except the real world example I posted AND linked to, showed that your position DOES lead to avenues of crime investigation and/or prevention not being explored. A thousand girls were rape because of that, in that ONE specific case.
Then you are either misunderstanding or intentionally misrepresenting my position.

Liberals condone these actions and the actions of Black Lives Matter with the " Blame it on historical white suppression " argument. Common savage needs to be put to death. Bet he is is the product of liberal welfare and public housing policies. But hey, Democratic Party will blame that on whitey too.
Convicted sex offender charged in murder of Ohio State University student
You're the morons that elected a sex offender.
Nice Attemp at defelection through a lie.
The groper-in0chief admitted to groping women, he was accused of spousal rape, he walked into locker rooms with under aged girls, he was accused of raping a 14 year old girl.

You love him for it.

Yeah, Bill Clinton did all that.

Liberals condone these actions and the actions of Black Lives Matter with the " Blame it on historical white suppression " argument. Common savage needs to be put to death. Bet he is is the product of liberal welfare and public housing policies. But hey, Democratic Party will blame that on whitey too.
The groper-in0chief admitted to groping women, he was accused of spousal rape, he walked into locker rooms with under aged girls, he was accused of raping a 14 year old girl.

You love him for it.

Yeah, Bill Clinton did all that.
No, he was never accused of groping. He was never accused of raping an under aged girl.

You love him for it.

He stated that when you are rich and famous, that women will LET you group them.

THat you lie about that, shows that on some level you know that your position is bullshit.

So he asked permission first? No. You lying fuck. He used his power & wealth to molest women. And assholes like you defend this.
He molested no women who weren't interested in being molested.
That's why so many have come forward. Right?

I as a black person living in America pledge never to blame white people for anything effecting me or my community.....HOWEVER, I WILL UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED.... BLAME YOU MINDLESS GOOD FOR NOTHING INGRATES FOR EVERY SECOND OF EVERYDAY TRUMP OCCUPY'S THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

I as a black person living in America pledge never to blame white people for anything effecting me or my community.....HOWEVER, I WILL UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED.... BLAME YOU MINDLESS GOOD FOR NOTHING INGRATES FOR EVERY SECOND OF EVERYDAY TRUMP OCCUPY'S THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

dang s0n.....that bumpy cucumber is getting HUGE!! :spinner:

We voted against Bill Clinton!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Then you are either misunderstanding or intentionally misrepresenting my position.

I understand what happens when your position is implemented in the real world, and I posted a real world example where thousands of white girls were raped, tortured and enslaved because of your viewpoint being given power.

And that is ONE specific case in ONE specific city.

You don't have to do that, we will be insisting on taking CREDIT for every second and EVERY RESULT.

thortrump_edited.jpg

I understand what happens when your position is implemented in the real world, and I posted a real world example where thousands of white girls were raped, tortured and enslaved because of your viewpoint being given power.
Nothing in my position would restrain anyone from investigating rape or pursuing any avenue of investigation other than random racial profiling. Note that a description of a suspect as "Pakistani" is NOT racial profiling.

But please...point out anything I have said that would lead you that conclusion.

Nothing in my position would restrain anyone from investigating rape or pursuing any avenue of investigation other than random racial profiling. Note that a description of a suspect as "Pakistani" is NOT racial profiling.

But please...point out anything I have said that would lead you that conclusion.

THe way you attacked and misrepresented the concerns of those discussing inter racial rape is the exact type of behavior and thinking that led to the Rotherham Rape Scandal.

THe way you attacked and misrepresented the concerns of those discussing inter racial rape is the exact type of behavior and thinking that led to the Rotherham Rape Scandal.
How so? I'm not getting the connection. I think you're misinterpreting me. I was questioning the emphasis on race. That does not mean I think race should excuse anyone.

How so? I'm not getting the connection. I think you're misinterpreting me. I was questioning the emphasis on race. That does not mean I think race should excuse anyone.

Because their actions belied their words (which were the same as yours).

A social workers was sent to Diversity Training for mentioning that the rapists were all Pakistani. She was disciplined, the racial aspect of the crime was suppressed and the ring remained in operation for several more years, raping AT LEAST HUNDREDS OF MORE GIRLS.

read the article. The entire article. It is full of very important information about the way race, crime and politics intersect.

Border security and immigration restraint is part of SOVEREIGNTY.

Deflection noted.

Because their actions belied their words (which were the same as yours).

A social workers was sent to Diversity Training for mentioning that the rapists were all Pakistani.
I would not agree with that. My complaint has been emphasizing ONLY one race in a general context of rape. I tried to make it clear that when race is an identifying factor then it is relevant.

She was disciplined, the racial aspect of the crime was suppressed and the ring remained in operation for several more years, raping AT LEAST HUNDREDS OF MORE GIRLS.
And they were wrong. So don't try to pretend that I would agree. Quote from the Wikipedia article: "Because most of the perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage, several council staff described themselves as being nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist" I strongly disagree with the staff's actions.

My position was, is, and will be that race should neither be emphasized, as that can lead to stereotyping and undue suspicion, nor should people be oversensitive because that leads to permissiveness and delayed justice.

Forum List

Back