It's Not His Fault...White Culture and Racism Did This

I understand what happens when your position is implemented in the real world, and I posted a real world example where thousands of white girls were raped, tortured and enslaved because of your viewpoint being given power.
Nothing in my position would restrain anyone from investigating rape or pursuing any avenue of investigation other than random racial profiling. Note that a description of a suspect as "Pakistani" is NOT racial profiling.

But please...point out anything I have said that would lead you that conclusion.

THe way you attacked and misrepresented the concerns of those discussing inter racial rape is the exact type of behavior and thinking that led to the Rotherham Rape Scandal.
How so? I'm not getting the connection. I think you're misinterpreting me. I was questioning the emphasis on race. That does not mean I think race should excuse anyone.

Because their actions belied their words (which were the same as yours).

A social workers was sent to Diversity Training for mentioning that the rapists were all Pakistani.
I would not agree with that. My complaint has been emphasizing ONLY one race in a general context of rape. I tried to make it clear that when race is an identifying factor then it is relevant.

She was disciplined, the racial aspect of the crime was suppressed and the ring remained in operation for several more years, raping AT LEAST HUNDREDS OF MORE GIRLS.
And they were wrong. So don't try to pretend that I would agree. Quote from the Wikipedia article: "Because most of the perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage, several council staff described themselves as being nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist" I strongly disagree with the staff's actions.

My position was, is, and will be that race should neither be emphasized, as that can lead to stereotyping and undue suspicion, nor should people be oversensitive because that leads to permissiveness and delayed justice.

In both the UK and America, the Left has created an atmosphere where even the most absurd accusation of racism can have serious personal consequences.

Here is an example.

Controversies about the word "niggardly" - Wikipedia

"On January 15, 1999, David Howard, an aide to Anthony A. Williams, the mayor of Washington, D.C., used "niggardly" in reference to a budget.[3] This apparently upset one of his black colleagues (Howard is white), identified by Howard as Marshall Brown, who misinterpreted it as a racial slur and lodged a complaint. As a result, on January 25, Howard tendered his resignation, and Williams accepted it."

IN this thread, death angel made this comment,

"EVERY day an African in America murders and rapes a young white girl. Parents of these girls aren't doing their job."

I don't know about the technical accuracy of his numbers, but the statistics back up that there is a serious racial factor in rape in this country, and whatever the cause, it leads to a very disproportionate number of blacks raping white girls.

(do you need a link to verify this?)

YOUR response, was to inaccurately and snidely suggest that he was being racist with this.

"Would it be better if the girls were raped and murdered by Asians? or Whites?"

IN doing this, you are demonstrating the quick and easy accusation of racism, that motivated the local Rotherham government officials and police to be afraid of pursuing the Pakistani angle of the massive rape ring.

Consider this. The one specific rape ring in rotherham operated for SIXTEEN YEARS, before it was finally brought to light.

Question: What other atrocities are being hidden from the light because of this mechanism?

In both the UK and America, the Left has created an atmosphere where even the most absurd accusation of racism can have serious personal consequences.

Here is an example.

Controversies about the word "niggardly" - Wikipedia

"On January 15, 1999, David Howard, an aide to Anthony A. Williams, the mayor of Washington, D.C., used "niggardly" in reference to a budget.[3] This apparently upset one of his black colleagues (Howard is white), identified by Howard as Marshall Brown, who misinterpreted it as a racial slur and lodged a complaint. As a result, on January 25, Howard tendered his resignation, and Williams accepted it."
I agree that many people are overly sensitive. I remember the Howard firing very well, since it was all over the news here. He was re-hired though to a different position.

That was a stupid incident.

IN this thread, death angel made this comment,

"EVERY day an African in America murders and rapes a young white girl. Parents of these girls aren't doing their job."

I don't know about the technical accuracy of his numbers, but the statistics back up that there is a serious racial factor in rape in this country, and whatever the cause, it leads to a very disproportionate number of blacks raping white girls.
And? Why is that important? Why the emphasis of Black men raping White women? What is the purpose of emphasizing rape here? As for disproportionate numbers, I have not seen any such evidence. But let's say it is true....so what? What differences in policy or policing or anything would you recommend as opposed to if more White men were raping White girls?

"Would it be better if the girls were raped and murdered by Asians? or Whites?"

IN doing this, you are demonstrating the quick and easy accusation of racism, that motivated the local Rotherham government officials and police to be afraid of pursuing the Pakistani angle of the massive rape ring.
Nope. There is no connection. The Rotherham case was a specific instance and people afraid of identifying specific attackers. There is a huge difference between that and a generalized statement of rape.

Let's look at the difference:
  1. "EVERY day an African in America murders and rapes a young white girl. Parents of these girls aren't doing their job."
  2. "1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men"
What is the point or purpose mentioning race in the first one? Why should we be more concerned about Blacks raping Whites than any other case?
In the second one, "British-Pakistani" men were the specific attackers, and mentioning race is purely identification for a specific case in a specific town.

I was asking the purpose or reason of specifying race. That does NOT mean I'm oversensitive or would support suppressing race out of fear.

Forum List

Back