It's Not His Fault...White Culture and Racism Did This

But that's all beside the point. I was responding to a complaint that every day a white girl is raped by a black man. Why should I care more about a white girl being raped than a black or Asian girl? Why should I care about the color of the man who rape her?

I don't think a white girl getting raped by a black man is any worse than any other combination of race. Why do you?
Because there's a huge problem with black guys targeting white girls for rape and murder. You're not this dense. It's just about politics to you.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4W5OBY/?tag=ff0d01-20

Last edited:
But that's all beside the point. I was responding to a complaint that every day a white girl is raped by a black man. Why should I care more about a white girl being raped than a black or Asian girl? Why should I care about the color of the man who rape her?

I don't think a white girl getting raped by a black man is any worse than any other combination of race. Why do you?
Because there's a huge problem with black guys targeting white girls for rape and murder. You're not this dense. It's just about politics to you.
Ok, so a girl you know gets raped. If you found out it was a White guy or an Asian, would you feel relieved? You would tell her she should be grateful that at least it wasn't a Black guy? I find that interesting.

I'm not the one being dense here.

He killed her BECAUSE SHE WAS WHITE

Different day, same story. And you excuse it

Karina Vetrano alleged killer attacked her for being white | Daily Mail Online
Are you saying that if he had attacked her for some other reason it would be ok? Sorry, I've never agreed that calling something a "hate crime" makes it worse.

I find it very odd that you claim I'm "excusing" any actions because I don't consider race to make a crime better or worse. Rape is bad, regardless of the color of the rapists skin.

Liberals condone these actions and the actions of Black Lives Matter with the " Blame it on historical white suppression " argument. Common savage needs to be put to death. Bet he is is the product of liberal welfare and public housing policies. But hey, Democratic Party will blame that on whitey too.
Convicted sex offender charged in murder of Ohio State University student
EVERY day an African in America murders and rapes a young white girl. Parents of these girls aren't doing their job.
Would it be better if the girls were raped and murdered by Asians? or Whites?
From the FBI Crime and Statistics, 2014... Tell me, can you spot the problem?

View attachment 111965
There are multiple possibilities. The UCR only includes crimes reported to the police, and about 2/3rds of rapes/sexual assaults are not. African Americans are more likely to be victims of violent crime than other groups. We don't have enough information from the UCR to account for poverty as a factor. Greater number of arrests for a group doesn't mean a whole lot...convictions would help more.

I'm glad you could spot the problem.
Thank you. Although I'm not sure what you think the problem is.

Liberals condone these actions and the actions of Black Lives Matter with the " Blame it on historical white suppression " argument. Common savage needs to be put to death. Bet he is is the product of liberal welfare and public housing policies. But hey, Democratic Party will blame that on whitey too.
You're the morons that elected a sex offender.
Bill Clinton, is that you ?

How many white on white rapes, all rape is bad. I had a white niece raped & killed while at work, buy a white man. there all trash, no matter there color.

How many white on white rapes, all rape is bad. I had a white niece raped & killed while at work, buy a white man. there all trash, no matter there color.
But primarily stats show its black on white crime. Sorry about your niece but she is the exception not the norm.

Certainly Trump was a prolific fornicator and adulterer. However, is opponent was a Satanic high priestess .....

EVERY day an African in America murders and rapes a young white girl. Parents of these girls aren't doing their job.
More like 100 a day

I didn't vote for Bill Clinton.

Nice Attemp at defelection through a lie.
The groper-in0chief admitted to groping women, he was accused of spousal rape, he walked into locker rooms with under aged girls, he was accused of raping a 14 year old girl.

You love him for it.

He stated that when you are rich and famous, that women will LET you group them.

THat you lie about that, shows that on some level you know that your position is bullshit.

So he asked permission first? No. You lying fuck. He used his power & wealth to molest women. And assholes like you defend this.
He molested no women who weren't interested in being molested.

View attachment 111965
There are multiple possibilities. The UCR only includes crimes reported to the police, and about 2/3rds of rapes/sexual assaults are not. African Americans are more likely to be victims of violent crime than other groups. We don't have enough information from the UCR to account for poverty as a factor. Greater number of arrests for a group doesn't mean a whole lot...convictions would help more.

That is EXACTLY the type of thinking that led to the rape, torture, and forced prostitution of over a thousand white girls in Rotherham.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

"Because most of the perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage, several council staff described themselves as being nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others, the report noted, "remembered clear direction from their managers" not to make such identification.[33] One Home Office researcher, attempting to raise concerns about the level of abuse with senior police officers in 2002, was told not to do so again, and was subsequently suspended and sidelined.[34] The researcher told BBC Panorama that:

... she had been accused of being insensitive when she told one official that most of the perpetrators were from Rotherham's Pakistani community. A female colleague talked to her about the incident. "She said you must never refer to that again – you must never refer to Asian men." "And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues."[18]

If you refuse to admit there is a problem, you are choosing to NOT even attempt to solve the problem AND thus actively choosing to let the people who are to be raped, to be raped.

Ok, so a girl you know gets raped. If you found out it was a White guy or an Asian, would you feel relieved? You would tell her she should be grateful that at least it wasn't a Black guy? I find that interesting.

That you felt a need to lie about what he said, shows that on some level you know you are wrong.

View attachment 111965

That is EXACTLY the type of thinking that led to the rape, torture, and forced prostitution of over a thousand white girls in Rotherham..
Well, according to the people I've been responding to, we shouldn't be concerned about the girls in Rotherham because their rapists weren't Black. Blacks raping White girls is the complaint...they don't care about Pakistanis.

But I would love to hear your logic....how does my position that the rape is the same regardless of the race of either the attacker or the victim lead to people being afraid to accuse someone of rape because they're a minority? There's no connection.

That you felt a need to lie about what he said, shows that on some level you know you are wrong.
Where is my lie? I did not claim he said anything he didn't say. He seems to think that a Black man raping a White woman is somehow of particular concern. That logically implies that a White man raping any race woman is NOT as bad, or that a non-White woman getting raped by a Black man is not as bad.

View attachment 111965

That is EXACTLY the type of thinking that led to the rape, torture, and forced prostitution of over a thousand white girls in Rotherham..
Well, according to the people I've been responding to, we shouldn't be concerned about the girls in Rotherham because their rapists weren't Black. Blacks raping White girls is the complaint...they don't care about Pakistanis.

But I would love to hear your logic....how does my position that the rape is the same regardless of the race of either the attacker or the victim lead to people being afraid to accuse someone of rape because they're a minority? There's no connection.

1. That is not what they said. YOu are either lying, which is an admission that you know you are in the wrong, or completely not able to open your mind enough to hear what they are actually saying.

2. Because your political belief that it is wrong to focus on the racial aspect, means that avenues of crime investigation and/or crime prevention are NOT explored because doing so would be considered racist.

Where is my lie? I did not claim he said anything he didn't say. He seems to think that a Black man raping a White woman is somehow of particular concern. That logically implies that a White man raping any race woman is NOT as bad, or that a non-White woman getting raped by a Black man is not as bad.

He made a statement a demographic of rapists and how THEY as a group are "of particular concern" because of their numbers.

YOU changed it to a comparison of two individual rapists.

And then built your logic on your misrepresentation of his position.

Why do you think that black on white rape is so vastly disproportionate compared to white on white, or white on black rape?

Forum List

Back