It's NOT A Revolution, It's A Revival!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Fox and Democrats seem to mistake one for the other. A revolution starts when there is NO help from any party just the same old blubbering BS. But that is not what you have here, not at all. what you have is a R-E-V-I-V-A-L of Reagan democrats Reagan republicans and Reagan Indy's.

Trump has found that base. One of history's largest and most vocal and powerful base. That scares BOTH parties AND Fox. Because the raw will of the people TRUMPS the will of the party and pundits. Reagan NEVER called on the party or a network to rise and fight, to help.

He called on the people, and the people replied with not one but TWO of the greatest election results we have ever seen in this country. He gave back to the people will, hope and drive the very things that democrats had taken with welfare, mandates and regulations.

Fox is upset because they cannot be the king maker. And Kelly was WRONG for leaving her spot as a mod to be a hatchet princess. But we learn, we learn that even Fox will put it's agenda BEFORE what the people want. So Fox and Kelly lose because the revival while young is strong and independent.

When Trump says screw the parties and screw the press is he hurting the people? No he IS saying what YOU have been saying for years now. He just gets heard. And then you have democrats AND Rino's saying you SHOULD ignore him. THOSE folks have told me enough long enough I DON'T CARE.

I am no more ready for a Bush 3 or Clinton 2 then a Obama 3. And NO news service and NO back stabbing bimbo is going to tell me to think different. Think she got that women's question by accident? Do you really?

Should he run third party should we support him? NO, because that leaves not one but TWO media controlled parties and IF we expect to clean things up IN government WE NEED to start by cleaning parties.

democrats want you to face palm over Trump statements. I don't know about you but I lack the number of hands NEEDED to cover my face over Clinton ACTIONS.

Fury

• Banned
Trump is no Reagan...
When the network cut off Reagan's mic on stage what did he do?
Raised hell ON stage right there.
When Fox broadsided Trump on stage what did he do?
Raised hell ON stage right there.
Did the party support Reagan at first? NO.
Is the party supporting Trump now? NO.
More alike then you think.

I think Megyn made a big career mistake when she did that. It makes her no better than Candy Crowley, and Trump will be the beneficiary just as Reagan was when they did it to him. Conservatives have been saying for years that we need another Reagan and Trump could end up being that guy.

• Banned
I think Megyn made a big career mistake when she did that. It makes her no better than Candy Crowley, and Trump will be the beneficiary just as Reagan was when they did it to him. Conservatives have been saying for years that we need another Reagan and Trump could end up being that guy.
I think Kelly tried to show she was bigger then Trump. She's not.
I think Fox tried to show it's bigger then Trump. They are not.
Trump a man and maybe president who cannot be bought or run over. Those truly are some great selling points.

Regarding your theory, moderates are the fastest growing voting sector .
Trumps unfavorable rating with women was at 64% before the debate and does anyone doubt it will get worse after the debate?
Sorry dude, that's reality.
Oh yeah one more thing, the U.S. Demographics have changed drastically in the last 30 years.
Good luck with your theory!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back