"Its kind of amusing" = Mittens

Pretty amusing that the left wing propaganda network called Media Matters which is in the business of cherry picking every statement Romney makes about his taxes is in fact tax exempt. What are y'all lefties going to do when the issue dries up? Defend Obama?

I'm quite happy to defend Obama now. The problem that Governor Romney has is that the issue isn't drying up fast enough--which was the Democrat's strategy in having Senator Reid engage him. It keeps Obama out of the fray while forcing the Governor to respond. It was truly a master-stroke of campaigning.

However that being said, the Governor just hired BP's spin doctor to assist in bailing out his fledgling campaign. Obviously the Governor has noticed he is circling the drain.

king-obama.jpg

Wow. You guys really can't distinguish made up reality from actual reality.
It's kind of amusing!

The current theory is that Mitt didn't pay ANY taxes in the ten years he's refusing to disclose.

Would not surprise me, really.

Excusse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

You think Barry isn't laughing at the American people??
Barrack could be amused by us. There's no evidence either way, though, so to say he is amused by us is to make an assumption.

Lord Romney, on the other hand, has told us common folk he's amused by us.

But hey - I know the right can't distinguish between actual and made up reality, so don't worry bout it!

He's incompetant and his policies haven't done Jack shit yet he expects that second term.
Reagan's economic policies hadn't accomplished shit by the end of his first term, either.

He is damned sure everyone loves his sorry ass and will vote for him again. Shyter in chief? You bet.

Anyone who votes for incompetance and a great speaker ain't to swift in my book.

Time for a real change and it ain't Barry and his posse of incompetants.

I'm amused by your emotion based rhetoric.

Last edited:

You think Barry isn't laughing at the American people?? He's incompetant and his policies haven't done Jack shit yet he expects that second term. He is damned sure everyone loves his sorry ass and will vote for him again. Shyter in chief? You bet.

Anyone who votes for incompetance and a great speaker ain't to swift in my book.

You spelled "incompetent" wrong 3 times in one post. Also using the wrong form of the word "to". You know quite a bit about a lack of swiftness.

GM is alive, OBL is dead. Thanks Mr. Obama.

So sue me for the spelling. I won't lose any sleep over it.

GM is alive because Barry had to pay back his union buds at taxpayer expense. We still don't have our taxdollars back on that bs. We won't get our taxdollars back on Solyndra either.

I'll give Barry credit for UBL and deservedly so. But UBL is dead because SEAL Team 6 is pretty damned good at what they do. Thank God.

Too bad Barry had to publicize their actions as a political point.

Barrys record still sucks and no amount of deflection is gonna change that.

Barrack could be amused by us. There's no evidence either way, though, so to say he is amused by us is to make an assumption.

But hey - I know the right can't distinguish between actual and made up reality, so don't worry bout it!

He's incompetant and his policies haven't done Jack shit yet he expects that second term.
Reagan's economic policies hadn't accomplished shit by the end of his first term, either.

He is damned sure everyone loves his sorry ass and will vote for him again. Shyter in chief? You bet.

Glad I can be of service.

I get a good laugh from your emotion based rhetoric as well. LOL

You think Barry isn't laughing at the American people?? He's incompetant and his policies haven't done Jack shit yet he expects that second term. He is damned sure everyone loves his sorry ass and will vote for him again. Shyter in chief? You bet.

You spelled "incompetent" wrong 3 times in one post. Also using the wrong form of the word "to". You know quite a bit about a lack of swiftness.

GM is alive because Barry had to pay back his union buds at taxpayer expense.
Most of the jobs Mr. Obama saved were non-union. Fact.
The "taxpayer expense" you refer to was TARP; passed under POTUS Bush 43. Fact.

We still don't have our taxdollars back on that bs. We won't get our taxdollars back on Solyndra either.
Not yet on GM. We do have the tax receipts for income taxes for the thousands of workers whose jobs Mr. Obama saved.

Soyndra is a huge problem for Mr. Obama. It speaks to executive influence, favoritism, etc... The Romney Campaign should amplify it.

I'll give Barry credit for UBL and deservedly so. But UBL is dead because SEAL Team 6 is pretty damned good at what they do. Thank God.

All Presidents take credit for their military achievements. I remember the last one even landed on an aircraft carrier in a flight suit. :badgrin:

Whose deflecting?

He's made some tough choices and some rather unpopular ones because he thought it was the right course of action to take. Your assessment of GM is frankly wrong. Your whining about it's expense is ignorant of the fact that it was Mr. Bush's TARP bill that provided the funds--put another way, "taxpayer monies" were already allocated so President Obama didn't cost you one extra dime on that well-needed bail out of GM.

I'm quite happy to defend and consider Obama's record in voting for him.

In truth however, Congress is dysfunctional and will gum up the works of either candidate running for POTUS on domestic policies. It's just the nature of the beast. So I'm a values voter until Congress sets aside it's pettiness.

No, no; no need to vett Romney.

He's white.

Bullshit BB. He's been vetted up one side and down the other. He's run for Prez before and he's a Rep so you know he's been looked at from asshole to appetite.

Barry's the one who the LSM hasn't properly vetted. That big slobbering love affair got in the way. Wonder if Chrissy still has that tingle running up his leg??

Mayby they should have sent a few of the 200 reporters they sent to Alaska to vet Palin to actually dig into Barry??

I just wonder what they would find if they actually took a good look??

It must be real amusing then that obama won't show us his college transcripts.

Notice the stunning silence from the libturds whenever you bring that issue up.

How many years of tax returns has Obama released?

Has Mitt Romney released his college transcripts?

The answer to those questions will tell you why "whar college transcripts? whar?" as a defense on this issue is generally ignored or mocked, something you should be quite used to by now.

GM is alive because Barry had to pay back his union buds at taxpayer expense.
Most of the jobs Mr. Obama saved were non-union. Fact.
The "taxpayer expense" you refer to was TARP; passed under POTUS Bush 43. Fact.

Not yet on GM. We do have the tax receipts for income taxes for the thousands of workers whose jobs Mr. Obama saved.

Soyndra is a huge problem for Mr. Obama. It speaks to executive influence, favoritism, etc... The Romney Campaign should amplify it.

All Presidents take credit for their military achievements. I remember the last one even landed on an aircraft carrier in a flight suit. :badgrin:

Whose deflecting?

He's made some tough choices and some rather unpopular ones because he thought it was the right course of action to take. Your assessment of GM is frankly wrong. Your whining about it's expense is ignorant of the fact that it was Mr. Bush's TARP bill that provided the funds--put another way, "taxpayer monies" were already allocated so President Obama didn't cost you one extra dime on that well-needed bail out of GM.

I'm quite happy to defend and consider Obama's record in voting for him.

In truth however, Congress is dysfunctional and will gum up the works of either candidate running for POTUS on domestic policies. It's just the nature of the beast. So I'm a values voter until Congress sets aside it's pettiness.

Thanks for your insight there CC but I can't agree on GM.

GM should have gone into bankruptcy without our tax dollars to bail em out. GM went into bankruptcy in the end anyway.

The people who had retirements, 401k's and money invested in both GM and Chrysler got hosed and the Unions were big time winners.

Govt should never be in the business of picking losers and winners in the private sector.

Some good articles on GM and UAW bail out.

GM Bailout, UAW, the Administration and Taxpayers — Letters to the Editor - WSJ.com

James Sherk and Todd Zywicki: Obama's United Auto Workers Bailout - WSJ.com

Obama saved GM.

Romney said "let Detroit go bankrupt"

Did you see that RCP moved Michigan into the Obama column the other day?

My rhetoric is fact based, I realize you might not know the difference

My rhetoric is fact based, I realize you might not know the difference

Nice to know everything you post is a FACT.

I'll certainly keep that in mind. LOL

Forum List

Back