It's Katie Couric!

Liberals unfazed. This is typical and acceptable in their view. Idiots.
Fucking Goddamned idiots.
No wonder the "lame stream" media is in the shitter in ratings - consistently - across the board, for years on end. Only those confined to a wheel chair drooling on themselves - unable to switch the shit off - and Liberals, seem to be watching this trash.

In regards to Katies question about background checks and keeping terrorist from getting guns didn't the San Bernardino terrorist get someone with a clean background to purchase the weapons they used?

If there is a gun in your house, it is 9 times more likely that you, or a member of your family will be injured or killed by gunshot, than if there was no gun in your house.
If you drive a car there is an increased likelyhood you will get into an accident.

Shootings by family members are seldom accidental. Most people who are shot in their homes with guns owned by a member of the household, are deliberate targets.

Of course you gun nuts miss the entire point of the film - that we need to reduce gun violence even further and focus on a few seconds that hurt your little thin-skinned feelings. Whine whine whine whine is all I hear from you crazies. Meanwhile over 40,000 people per year in the U.S. are killed or injured by gun violence (exclusive of suicides). What are you doing to help decrease that number? Whine?
Consider joining everytown.org to help make us safer instead of whining.
So lying about people is okay with you?

Of course you gun nuts miss the entire point of the film - that we need to reduce gun violence even further and focus on a few seconds that hurt your little thin-skinned feelings. Whine whine whine whine is all I hear from you crazies. Meanwhile over 40,000 people per year in the U.S. are killed or injured by gun violence (exclusive of suicides). What are you doing to help decrease that number? Whine?

again...where did you get 40,000....it is a lie .....so please tell us where you got that lie from.......
Forty thousand sounds more like automobile deaths.

If there is a gun in your house, it is 9 times more likely that you, or a member of your family will be injured or killed by gunshot, than if there was no gun in your house.
If you drive a car there is an increased likelyhood you will get into an accident.

Shootings by family members are seldom accidental. Most people who are shot in their homes with guns owned by a member of the household, are deliberate targets.

And you realize that the reason they are shot is because the guy doing the shooting is a criminal, has a long history of violence, is abusing drugs or alcohol.......and families that do not have those actual precursors to homicide......have guns without using them to murder each other......

The gang banger who murders his brother over a pair of shoes....not a normal home, now is it?
And notice that they don't define wether the gun was in the home legally....? They hide that because of the people commmitting murder, 90% of them already have at least one criminal felony...and usually more....and the victim.....70-80% of the time is also felon many times over......

Because that would mean they could not have owned that gun legally.....therfore they already broke the law by having the gun.....another felony.

And then you take completely innocent people......like that family in Ohio growing pot....and innocent people are more likely to be murdered with guns when a member of their family is a criminal....

The gun grabbers are lying to you....they want you to believe that normal people, who own guns for self defense, sport, collecting.....are going to use those guns to murder each other......and that is a lie......the facts and statistics show that that is a lie....

So.....there were 8,124 gun murders in the united States in 2014......80% of the victims were criminals, usually with more than one felony conviction...leaving about 1,642 actually innocent people.....and then you have to account for innocent people who associate with violent criminals.....sometimes friends, sometimes family......and you have even fewer innocent victims.....

out of a country of over 320,000,000 million people, with over 357,000,000 million guns in private hands with 356,99,1876 million guns not used to commit murder....

You have to think for yourself....the gun grabbers have a phobia about guns.....their views on guns are not rational..they are based on a psychological sickness....

Last edited:

And more truth....people shooting family members are not normal gun owners....

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

I. VIOLENCE: THE DECISIVENESS OF SOCIAL FACTORS
One reason the extent of gun ownership in a society does not spur the murder rate is that murderers are not spread evenly throughout the population. Analysis of perpetrator studies shows that violent criminals—especially murderers—“almost uniformly have a long history of involvement in criminal behav‐ ior.”37 So it would not appreciably raise violence if all law‐ abiding, responsible people had firearms because they are not the ones who rape, rob, or murder.38 By the same token, violent crime would not fall if guns were totally banned to civilians. As the respective examples of Luxembourg and Russia suggest,39 individuals who commit violent crimes will either find guns despite severe controls or will find other weapons to use. 40
--------------------------

III. DO ORDINARY PEOPLE MURDER?

The “more guns equal more death” mantra seems plausible only when viewed through the rubric that murders mostly in‐ volve ordinary people who kill because they have access to a firearm when they get angry. If this were true, murder might well increase where people have ready access to firearms, but the available data provides no such correlation.

Nations and
areas with more guns per capita do not have higher murder rates than those with fewer guns per capita.53

Nevertheless, critics of gun ownership often argue that a “gun in the closet to protect against burglars will most likely be used to shoot a spouse in a moment of rage . . . . The problem is you and me—law‐abiding folks;”54 that banning handgun posses‐ sion only for those with criminal records will “fail to protect us from the most likely source of handgun murder: ordinary citi‐ zens;”55 that “most gun‐related homicides . . . are the result of impulsive actions taken by individuals who have little or no criminal background or who are known to the victims;”56 that “the majority of firearm homicide[s occur] . . . not as the result of criminal activity, but because of arguments between people who know each other;”57 that each year there are thousands of gun murders “by law‐abiding citizens who might have stayed law‐abiding if they had not possessed firearms.”58

These comments appear to rest on no evidence and actually con‐ tradict facts that have so uniformly been established by homicide studies dating back to the 1890s that they have become “crimino‐ logical axioms.”59 Insofar as studies focus on perpetrators, they show that neither a majority, nor many, nor virtually any murder‐ ers are ordinary “law‐abiding citizens.”60

Rather, almost all mur‐ derers are extremely aberrant individuals with life histories of violence, psychopathology, substance abuse, and other dangerous behaviors. “The vast majority of persons involved in life‐ threatening violence have a long criminal record with many prior contacts with the justice system.”61 “Thus homicide—[whether] of astranger or [of] someone known to the offender—‘is usually part of a pattern of violence, engaged in by people who are known . . . as violence prone.’”62

Though only 15% of Americans over the age of 15 have arrest records,63 approximately 90 percent of “adult mur‐ derers have adult records, with an average adult criminal career [involving crimes committed as an adult rather than a child] of six or more years, including four major adult felony arrests.”64

These national statistics dovetail with data from local nineteenth and twentieth century studies. For example: victims as well as offenders [in 1950s and 1960s Philadelphia murders] . . . tended to be people with prior police records, usually for violent crimes such as as‐ sault.”65

“The great majority of both perpetrators and victims of [1970s Harlem] assaults and murders had previous [adult] arrests, probably over 80% or more.”66 Boston police and probation officers in the 1990s agreed that of those juvenile‐perpetrated murders where all the facts were known, virtually all were committed by gang members, though the killing was not necessarily gang‐ directed. 67

One example would be a gang member who stabs his girlfriend to death in a fit of anger.68

Regardless of their arrests for other crimes, 80% of 1997 Atlanta murder arrestees had at least one earlier drug offense with 70% having 3 or more prior drug of‐ fenses.69

A New York Times study of the 1,662 murders committed in that city in the years 2003–2005 found that “[m]ore than 90 percent of the killers had criminal records.”70 Baltimore police figures show that “92 percent of murder suspects had [prior] criminal records in 2006.”71 Several of the more recent homicide studies just reviewed

You libtards are lying fucks, case closed. You cant even understand why anyone would be upset by being slandered by you, you are so far gone into Jim Jones Kool Aid drinking retardism.

You libtards are lying fucks, case closed. You cant even understand why anyone would be upset by being slandered by you, you are so far gone into Jim Jones Kool Aid drinking retardism.

You know what is interesting about Jim Jones...everyone thinks he is a religious nut......he was a communist...who openly said he was going to use religion to spread communism.....look him up...

You know what is interesting about Jim Jones...everyone thinks he is a religious nut......he was a communist...who openly said he was going to use religion to spread communism.....look him up...

Yeah I have read a bit about JJ.

The extent to which gun grabbing Nazis will lie is just embarrassing if you ever agree with any of them on a topic. You agree on issue A, then hear/read their insanity about gun ownership and then you start to wonder if maybe you are becoming delusional about subject A.

This gun ownership thing is obviously bullshit repeating bullshit. Back when I was growing up all the guns belonged to the head of the house, but little Bobby would still take 'his' 22 and go squirrel hunting and the lady of the house would carry a 38 in her purse. Now days we are more specific about who owns what, and the same household with the same number of guns would be considered to have three owners now instead of just one.

So I have no doubt that technically the number of owners is INCREASING, not decreasing from how we define who owns the guns of the house now. More guns are bought, more back ground checks done on more different people, and we have more people all on top of that, so there is no reasonable doubt that the gun grabbing Nazis are lying their asses off.

The biggest suppressor to gun ownership surveys is how willing the dude being surveyed is willing to admit he owns a gone to some anonymous person calling him.

Oh, yeah, I'll tell you I own a gun, Mr Pollster, because I have no doubts that this data wont be used against me to take my guns later.

Sure.

A libtard whining about a rightful gun owner speaking the truth, precious. We would be safer without retarded libs shittin out their pie hole.

Didn't hurt our feelings, but what she did was intended to completely change the context.

As I've mentioned so many times before, the vast majority of Second Amendment opponents and anti-gun fanatics know nothing about guns, are afraid of them, and are not inclined to self defense under any circumstances. So they tend to believe any exaggerated item of anti-gun propaganda fed to them by other equally ignorant gun-phobes.

They believe they have the superior intellect and can talk their way out of any situation if their life is threatened by a criminal.

As I've mentioned so many times before, the vast majority of Second Amendment opponents and anti-gun fanatics know nothing about guns, are afraid of them, and are not inclined to self defense under any circumstances. So they tend to believe any exaggerated item of anti-gun propaganda fed to them by other equally ignorant gun-phobes.

They believe they have the superior intellect and can talk their way out of any situation if their life is threatened by a criminal.

In other words they are ignorant, naive and delusional.

All you gun adoring asshats, c'mere....

upload_2016-5-26_13-38-35.png

You missed the point, unsurprisingly. You put all of the emphasis on the device. Gun bad then car bad. It's sorta hard to defend your life with the opinion of a leftist on the internet. I'll keep my arms.

I don't whine one iota about my gun rights.

The entire point of the film is to advance LIES about gun ownership. I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!

PLEASE SONIC, show us which laws restricting innocent, law abiding citizens have reduced gun violence.

PLEASE SONIC, provide us with a list of NON-GUN FREE ZONES, (places where civilians carrying concealed weapons is allowed) where they have had mass shootings. Take your time, we'll wait!

Forum List

Back