It's just not possible

Either reality overwhelmed poor Tinhorn or the earth opened and swallowed him. Perhaps it occurred to him that more than 14,000 posts over 2+ years should yield at least some respect from someone. It's just not possible that NO ONE believes a word he says and yet you can't argue with the facts: NO ONE HERE BUYS HIS CAMEL CRAP ... NO ONE.

Tinhead has been summoned by Hamas to attend remedial propaganda training for infidels. Even Hamas laughs at his absurd posts.:badgrin:
Tinmore has informed me he will answer all charges against him when he returns from the minor emergency clinic. He's having his foot removed from his mouth.

Hey granpa, time for a diaper change! :lmao:

Reasonable to side with Israel from an American point of view. And, Israelis purchase upwards of $15 billion/year in American products making Israel one of the largest US export markets.

I disagree. Foreign aid, despite its good intentions, always comes back to bite us in the ass, in my opinion. I certainly agree Israel is a great trading partner but I do not believe that would change outside of foreign taxpayer aid. In fact, I could argue just the opposite would occur...MORE trade.

Meanwhile, ignorant shits like you buy from China.

Wow, I was nothing but polite and courteous with you. Angry little guy, aren't you? Anyway, I choose to NOT buy products from China whenever possible. It's a personal choice, you are free to demur.

Maybe open a history book, moron? The muslimes have been attacking the US since the 18th century.

Christopher Hitchens
One cannot get around what [Thomas] Jefferson heard when he went with John Adams to wait upon Tripoli’s ambassador to London in March 1785. When they inquired by what right the Barbary states preyed upon American shipping, enslaving both crews and passengers, America’s two foremost envoys were informed that “it was written in the Koran, that all Nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon whoever they could find and to make Slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.” (It is worth noting that the United States played no part in the Crusades, or in the Catholic reconquista of Andalusia.)

Jefferson Versus the Muslim Pirates by Christopher Hitchens, City Journal Spring 2007

And, Israel is far more than a US trading partner. Israel is a strategic partner, particularly, in technology.

Wall Street Journal: Where Tech Keeps Booming, In Israel, a Clustering of Talent, Research Universities and Venture Capital...

"Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, eBay . . . ," says one of eBay's executives. "The best-kept secret is that we all live and die by the work of our Israeli teams."

There are more new innovative ideas coming out of Israel than there are out in Silicon Valley right now. And it doesn't slow during economic downturns." The authors of "Start-Up Nation," Dan Senor and Saul Singer, are quoting an executive at British Telecom, but they could just as easily be quoting an executive at Intel, which last year opened a $3.5 billion factory in Kiryat Gat, an hour south of Tel Aviv, to make sophisticated 45-nanometer chips; or Warren Buffett, who in 2006 paid $4 billion for four-fifths of an Israeli firm that makes high-tech cutting tools for cars and planes; or John Chambers, Cisco's chief executive, who has bought nine Israeli start-ups; or Steve Ballmer, who calls Microsoft "as much an Israeli company as an American company" because of the importance of its Israeli technologists. "Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, eBay . . . ," says one of eBay's executives. "The best-kept secret is that we all live and die by the work of our Israeli teams."

Israel is the world's techno-nation. Civilian research-and-development expenditures run 4.5% of the gross domestic product—half-again the level of the U.S., Germany or South Korea—and venture-capital investment per capita is 2½ times that of the U.S. and six times that of the United Kingdom. Even in absolute terms, Israel has only the U.S.—with more than 40 times the population—as a challenger.

Israel—a country of just 7.1 million people—attracted close to $2 billion in venture capital in 2008, as much as flowed to the U.K.'s 61 million citizens or the 145 million people living in Germany and France combined." At the start of 2009, some 63 Israeli companies were listed on the Nasdaq, more than those of any other foreign country. Among the Israeli firms: Teva Pharmaceuticals, the world's largest generic drug maker, with a market cap of $48 billion; and Check Point Software Technologies, with a market cap of $7 billion.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704779704574553884271802474.html

Last edited:
It's all the work of the Jewish lobby.

Either reality overwhelmed poor Tinhorn or the earth opened and swallowed him. Perhaps it occurred to him that more than 14,000 posts over 2+ years should yield at least some respect from someone. It's just not possible that NO ONE believes a word he says and yet you can't argue with the facts: NO ONE HERE BUYS HIS CAMEL CRAP ... NO ONE.

I have a great respect for Him, Reputation points really mean little if anything, The fact that you refer to that poster as "Tinhorn" confirms the partisan side of what is just your attempt at a personal attack, Because you cant refute his posts:cuckoo:

do you also judge a person by how much money they have too?
Living Without Money

No rational person should waste their time trying to reason with one so trapped in a world where white is black, up is down, and The Pal News Network is the final authority on all the news that's fit to print. I do note, however, that you Nazi types are awfully defensive.

I dunno about buying camel crap, I'll leave that to you...
But Tinman makes a lot of sense, you can tell by his neg rating actually, it shows that the Jewish lobby is bothered by what he says. So rather than think of his neg rep as bad, it's a good sign his points are valid, otherwise, why would anyone bother with him?

It's no bother, princess ... he makes a useful idiot.
You, like Tinhorn, apparently live in a world where day is night, right is wrong, and any camel crap eminating from The Pal News Network can only be the truth.

I have a great respect for Him, Reputation points really mean little if anything, The fact that you refer to that poster as "Tinhorn" confirms the partisan side of what is just your attempt at a personal attack, Because you cant refute his posts:cuckoo:

Living Without Money

No rational person should waste their time trying to reason with one so trapped in a world where white is black, up is down, and The Pal News Network is the final authority on all the news that's fit to print. I do note, however, that you Nazi types are awfully defensive.

Seems you scared the sick little bastard off. Congrats. Now, if only he'd leave the planet. :clap2:

Living Without Money

Picture of Jos and Tinhead :clap2:

But Tinman makes a lot of sense, you can tell by his neg rating actually, it shows that the Jewish lobby is bothered by what he says. So rather than think of his neg rep as bad, it's a good sign his points are valid, otherwise, why would anyone bother with him?

You, like Tinhorn, apparently live in a world where day is night, right is wrong, and any camel crap eminating from The Pal News Network can only be the truth.

Your side REALLY likes to put words in people's mouths. Both sides have their wrongdoings, don't they? I know that that's what I've consistently said. The only side I'm on is to stop the coming nuclear war. Christians need Armageddon in the Middle East before Jesus can come back. The real danger is religion.

Your side REALLY likes to put words in people's mouths. Both sides have their wrongdoings, don't they? I know that that's what I've consistently said. The only side I'm on is to stop the coming nuclear war. Christians need Armageddon in the Middle East before Jesus can come back. The real danger is religion.

Is your date tonight with the goat or the camel? :banana:

You're doing the flip-flop babe. You clearly stated that "Tinman makes a lot of sense" and I pointed out that the sources he uses to support his "conclusions" aren't even credible by Arab standards where the media is government run.

Let’s consider Obama’s czars: Economic Czars – Larry Summers & Paul Volker, Regulatory Czar – Cass Sunstein, Pay Czar – Kenneth Feinberg, Military Jails Czar – Daniel Fried, Car Czars – Steven Rattner and Ron Bloom, Border Czar – Alan Bersin, Health Rationing Czar – Dr. Donald Berwick, Food Czar – Sam Kass, Climate Czar – Todd Stern, Global Warming Czar – Carol Browner, Afghanistan Czar – Richard Holbrooke, Central Region Czar – Dennis Ross, Aids Czar – Jeffrey Crowley, Domestic Violence Czar – Lynn Rosenthal, Anti-semitism Czar – Hannah Rosenthal, Government Performance Czar – Jeffrey Zients, Drug Czar – Gil Kerlikowske, Science Czar – John Holdren, all are Jewish
Which part of this quote is not true?

Let’s consider Obama’s czars: Economic Czars – Larry Summers & Paul Volker, Regulatory Czar – Cass Sunstein, Pay Czar – Kenneth Feinberg, Military Jails Czar – Daniel Fried, Car Czars – Steven Rattner and Ron Bloom, Border Czar – Alan Bersin, Health Rationing Czar – Dr. Donald Berwick, Food Czar – Sam Kass, Climate Czar – Todd Stern, Global Warming Czar – Carol Browner, Afghanistan Czar – Richard Holbrooke, Central Region Czar – Dennis Ross, Aids Czar – Jeffrey Crowley, Domestic Violence Czar – Lynn Rosenthal, Anti-semitism Czar – Hannah Rosenthal, Government Performance Czar – Jeffrey Zients, Drug Czar – Gil Kerlikowske, Science Czar – John Holdren, all are Jewish

I have zero interest in knowing the religious affiliation of the people in Obama's administration. The fact that some are Jewish should surprise no one and proves nothing other than the fact that some people don't like Jews. That fact that some are doesn't make them less American than any other American and way more American than a Nazi punk like you.
Now about those bogus quotes from your website:

“They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy’s armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in… It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America.”
President GEORGE WASHINGTON, in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.

I have zero interest in knowing the religious affiliation of the people in Obama's administration. The fact that some are Jewish should surprise no one and proves nothing other than the fact that some people don't like Jews. That fact that some are doesn't make them less American than any other American and way more American than a Nazi punk like you.

“They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy’s armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in… It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America.”
President GEORGE WASHINGTON, in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.
What about it, got a link to say its bogus?
What makes them less American than any other American, is the fact that they place israel's security above America's, and there attempt to belittle a true Americans warning as being a "Nazi" or anti-Semite for posting facts that you refuse to refute

What makes them less American than any other American, is the fact that they place israel's security above America's, and there attempt to belittle a true Americans warning as being a "Nazi" or anti-Semite for posting facts that you refuse to refute

A sad, sick belief.

Yeah, I do, but you need to learn to do your own homework before you jump and run with your Nazi BS. I'm certain any normal poster has already checked it out and most probably didn't believe Washington ever said that. That Nazi scum choose to distort his words and that others aren't bright enough to at least suspect it might be bogus says way more about you than it does about Jews or Washington.
As for your belief that it is a "fact that they place israel's security above America's" doesn't make it a fact but rather just a function of your mindless Nazi hate for Joooos. You're busted, Adolph.

Your busted too shlomo, I wonder if there are more jews in America or stop lights to hang the traitors from?

Your busted too shlomo, I wonder if there are more jews in America or stop lights to hang the traitors from?

That sounds like a threat from a Nazi scumbag. All huff and no stuff.

Yeah, I'd say you've got me figured alright ... I don't like you Nazi types and considering all the evidence, neither does anyone else.

Forum List

Back