It's just not possible

It's no bother, princess ... he makes a useful idiot.
You, like Tinhorn, apparently live in a world where day is night, right is wrong, and any camel crap eminating from The Pal News Network can only be the truth.

Your side REALLY likes to put words in people's mouths. Both sides have their wrongdoings, don't they? I know that that's what I've consistently said. The only side I'm on is to stop the coming nuclear war. Christians need Armageddon in the Middle East before Jesus can come back. The real danger is religion.

You're doing the flip-flop babe. You clearly stated that "Tinman makes a lot of sense" and I pointed out that the sources he uses to support his "conclusions" aren't even credible by Arab standards where the media is government run.

Tinman does make a lot of sense. His neg rep proves it, otherwise no one would care.
Find where I said that I agree with 100% of what anyone posts. Good luck.

Your side REALLY likes to put words in people's mouths. Both sides have their wrongdoings, don't they? I know that that's what I've consistently said. The only side I'm on is to stop the coming nuclear war. Christians need Armageddon in the Middle East before Jesus can come back. The real danger is religion.

You're doing the flip-flop babe. You clearly stated that "Tinman makes a lot of sense" and I pointed out that the sources he uses to support his "conclusions" aren't even credible by Arab standards where the media is government run.

Tinman does make a lot of sense. His neg rep proves it, otherwise no one would care.

You'd be saying the same thing if he had a positive rep because you agree with the camel crap he posts but the fact remains it's camel crap.

You'd be saying the same thing if he had a positive rep because you agree with the camel crap he posts but the fact remains it's camel crap.

The fact remains is that he often makes a lot of sense, I never said EVERYTHING he says is pure gold.

It's all the work of the Jewish lobby.

Either reality overwhelmed poor Tinhorn or the earth opened and swallowed him. Perhaps it occurred to him that more than 14,000 posts over 2+ years should yield at least some respect from someone. It's just not possible that NO ONE believes a word he says and yet you can't argue with the facts: NO ONE HERE BUYS HIS CAMEL CRAP ... NO ONE.
I dunno about buying camel crap, I'll leave that to you...
But Tinman makes a lot of sense, you can tell by his neg rating actually, it shows that the Jewish lobby is bothered by what he says. So rather than think of his neg rep as bad, it's a good sign his points are valid, otherwise, why would anyone bother with him?

Interesting premise.

There are a few people who give me negative reps constantly. You will not see any of them on the board debating me on the issues.

I don't take it personal. That is just the way that kind operate.

Either reality overwhelmed poor Tinhorn or the earth opened and swallowed him. Perhaps it occurred to him that more than 14,000 posts over 2+ years should yield at least some respect from someone. It's just not possible that NO ONE believes a word he says and yet you can't argue with the facts: NO ONE HERE BUYS HIS CAMEL CRAP ... NO ONE.
I dunno about buying camel crap, I'll leave that to you...
But Tinman makes a lot of sense, you can tell by his neg rating actually, it shows that the Jewish lobby is bothered by what he says. So rather than think of his neg rep as bad, it's a good sign his points are valid, otherwise, why would anyone bother with him?

Interesting premise.

There are a few people who give me negative reps constantly. You will not see any of them on the board debating me on the issues.

I don't take it personal. That is just the way that kind operate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kz7YUdy-Cg]Ace Ventura - Loser - YouTube[/ame]

If Tinhead ever gets even 1 rep point after 3 years, the Earth will cease to spin on its axis. :eek:

No worries, Jos will have a PhD from Harvard sooner :badgrin:

Jos And Tinhead: Dumb And Dumber :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYfM4EHq8uM]Dumb and Dumber Best Bits - YouTube[/ame]

Those who believe in democracy side with democratic Israel and not the fascist wife beating, child honor killing, jihadist pedophile worshippers

It was an arab who assassinated Robert Kennedy.

Perfectly reasonable and from a PERSONAL point of view, I agree with you. However, that does not change my stance with regard to what I believe should be my country's involvement. There, I am neither pro or anti-Israel.

If YOU want to send money to Israel, feel free. I have no problem with that. Forcing other citizens to fund either side? I cannot agree with that.

If you are pro Israel, I happen to believe the best thing America could do is take off the handcuffs. Allow Israel to deal with her own problems without our meddling. She is quite capable without us, especially have 40 years of massive foreign aid. Time to kick the chick out of the nest. She's ready to fly on her own.
Sirhan Sirhan the murderer of Keneddy was actually a Palestinian Arab. A few years ago there was something on the news about Sirhan's grandson being arrested by the Israelis for terrorism charges. Apparently terror and mass murder run in the family, it's like a dominant gene in many Palestinian bloodlines.

Those who believe in democracy side with democratic Israel and not the fascist wife beating, child honor killing, jihadist pedophile worshippers

It was an arab who assassinated Robert Kennedy.

Perfectly reasonable and from a PERSONAL point of view, I agree with you. However, that does not change my stance with regard to what I believe should be my country's involvement. There, I am neither pro or anti-Israel.

If YOU want to send money to Israel, feel free. I have no problem with that. Forcing other citizens to fund either side? I cannot agree with that.

If you are pro Israel, I happen to believe the best thing America could do is take off the handcuffs. Allow Israel to deal with her own problems without our meddling. She is quite capable without us, especially have 40 years of massive foreign aid. Time to kick the chick out of the nest. She's ready to fly on her own.
Sirhan Sirhan the murderer of Keneddy was actually a Palestinian Arab. A few years ago there was something on the news about Sirhan's grandson being arrested by the Israelis for terrorism charges. Apparently terror and mass murder run in the family, it's like a dominant gene in many Palestinian bloodlines.

A Palestinian Christian, by the way. It is interesting how patriotic Palestinian Christians can be when the propaganda says they are persecuted.

A Palestinian Christian, by the way. It is interesting how patriotic Palestinian Christians can be when the propaganda says they are persecuted.

He converted into the occult, after moving to the US. Had he stayed a Christian he probably wouldn't have done what he did. But go ahead and prove me wrong. Show us how Christians are not being persecuted by Palestinains and Muslims, and provide us with a list of Palestinian Christian terrorists. No such thing.

99% of pallies are muslime, dumbass. You need to get out of your parents' house.

He converted into the occult, after moving to the US. Had he stayed a Christian he probably wouldn't have done what he did. But go ahead and prove me wrong. Show us how Christians are not being persecuted by Palestinains and Muslims, and provide us with a list of Palestinian Christian terrorists. No such thing.

A Christian Woman addresses 70,000 supporters in Gaza.
Palestinian Revolutionaries on International Women's Day

1268108240pflp_Shireen_women_day.JPG

A woman from Gaza: Shireen Said of the PFLP.

She is keeping a low profile to avoid persecution.:lol::lol::lol:

Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

This message is hidden because JStone is on your ignore list.

I'm lovin' this.

I'm lovin' this :badgrin:

PFUCKTARD

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Jos And Tinhead: Dumb & Dumber :badgrin: :clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5vCcP4cVXM&feature=related]dumb and dumberer best parts - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

70,000 Hmmm, there are only about 3000 Christians in Gaza. The rest of those must be...uh...Muslims.

A Christian woman addressing a large crowd, hair in the breeze. Where is that repression that the propagandists are always talking about?

70,000 Hmmm, there are only about 3000 Christians in Gaza. The rest of those must be...uh...Muslims.

A Christian woman addressing a large crowd, hair in the breeze. Where is that repression that the propagandists are always talking about?

Christians are not tolerated by Hamas so you're full of shit which is why you have zero rep points after 3 years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adeKtTlejNY]Christians under Siege in Gaza - UN Silent - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like Tinhead has procreated and hatched a baby tinhead named IMA DUNCE, also, with zero rep points.

It says on IMA DUNCE's page that she "sucks goats" Tinhead's page says he's "off the scale" so IMA DUNCE can aspire to being off the scale once she graduates from sucking goats.

:badgrin: :clap2:

Forum List

Back